Is Razer Kraken a piece of s**t?

danixdlolz

Aye, that's why I said "it's ok for him to waste his money but not waste other peoples money." 

Agreed. I'm just making it clear that I'm not trying to help him. His money is already gone. He is happy with his purchase. He doesn't need help. 

Have you had any experience with Corsair headphones/headsets?

No sorry, but I have heard they make some good speakers (SP2500) so they might make some good headphones too.

CPU : Intel Core i7 3960X, Mobo : X79-UD3, Memory : 4x4GB Vengeance Black Memory 1600MHz, GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix, Case : Switch 810 Matte Black, Storage : 256GB Samsung 830 SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, PSU : Thermaltake 750W 80+ Bronze, Displays : 3x Asus 1080p Screens, Cooling : Corsair H100i, Keyboard : Logitech G710+, Mouse : Madcat Cyborg R.A.T.7, Sound : Sennheiser HD598, V-Moda Crossfade LP, Logitech Z-5500, HMD : Oculus Rift CV1

They are great (at least in my experience). Idk of a ton of headphones under $150 that sound that good. Although many forum members are much more well-informed than I am in that category. @ShearMe and @SSL for starters. 

I've found ShearMe to be way more useful than me in the past...and less of an ass.

I've found ShearMe to be way more useful than me in the past...and less of an ass.

Both knowledgeable to varying degree of assitude/cuntiness.