Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dogway

3D Vision, not working?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hello, I'm wondering how this thing works, there's a huge lack of information, guides, etc.

I simply switch screen to Samsung TV, enable 3D Vision and change resolution to 3D 720p@60Hz, enter game and nothing happens, I even press ctrl+T (to toggle) to no avail. I'm testing with War Thunder and Dying Light.

I see, my TV has a 120Hz panel but it will only support 60fps content max, so I don't know how that translates to 3D Vision, in any case I did a further search and it seems 3D Vision is another marketing strategy (ala G-Sync) to milk end users, 40$ for an expanded nvidia driver : (

edit: just found this "There are LCD HDTVs that are on the market display at 120 Hz refresh rate, but only accept a 60 Hz input signal over HDMI or dual-link DVI. These type of displays use framerate conversion or backlight flashing to convert 60 Hz signals into 120 Hz."

I downloaded the 3DTV Play trial and it works, or I should say more or less. Didn't work right with Dying Light nor the last COD, it worked with War Thunder though.

I would like to know where are the convergence settings stored, it would be a pain if I had to redo them everytime I play the game, I know ctrl+F7 (save settings) but that crashes some games like War Thunder.