[Amazon] (new)Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming $242.00

Maxxtraxx
Go to solution Solved by RazerZ,

I placed an order through amazon last night, I'll keep everyone updated as soon as I get a shipping notice(or if something goes terribly wrong) and then again if the product arrives. It is currently estimated for delivery between 6/2 and 6/5.

Don't be surprised if your order gets cancelled and the seller leaves a message saying they listed it at the wrong price.

Appears to be an excellent deal on the Amazon marketplace(thus guaranteed by Amazon) if you're not interested in the current witcher 3/batman game code promotion.

Supposedly new so... I've not seen any prices approach this.: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00NH5T1MS/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1432339956&sr=8-1&keywords=gtx970+g1&condition=new

Looks like a brand new seller. I wouldn't take any chances.

Current System Setup | Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @4.0GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 8GB (2x4GB) | Graphics Card: MSI Radeon R9 290X | SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair HX750W 80+ Gold | Display: Dell UltraSharp 24" U2414H | Headset: Tritton Kunai | Mouse: EtekCity Scroll X1 | Keyboard: Microsoft SideWinder X4 RED LED

HOLY CRAP

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Appears to be an excellent deal on the Amazon marketplace(thus guaranteed by Amazon) if you're not interested in the current witcher 3/batman game code promotion.

Supposedly new so... I've not seen any prices approach this.: http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00NH5T1MS/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&qid=1432339956&sr=8-1&keywords=gtx970+g1&condition=new

$100 cheaper then it's supposed to be, and from a brand new seller... I wouldn't take the chance either, even if my money can get refunded by Amazon, there's the possible waste of my time.

"Rawr XD"

Well DAMN.

Not sure if that seller can be trusted doe...

I'd love to get another 970 g1 gaming for SLI :P but I also need to have some work done on my car...

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

yeah seems shady. I got way to excited and then saw that its a new seller :(

-Specs on my profile-

I'm researching the seller a biut, and from their website, they seem to be a 6 person jesus loving non-profit organization.

(not that that's bad, it isn't. just seems shady)

@Slick What do you think about this? Go for it or...?

http://www.raindowninternational.org/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rain-Down-International-Outreach-Corp/1545732755678012?sk=timeline

-Specs on my profile-

I'm researching the seller a biut, and from their website, they seem to be a 6 person jesus loving non-profit organization.

(not that that's bad, it isn't. just seems shady)

@Slick What do you think about this? Go for it or...?

http://www.raindowninternational.org/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rain-Down-International-Outreach-Corp/1545732755678012?sk=timeline

Strange. What's an organization like that doing selling all these (exclusively) tech products on Amazon? 

http://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A2QCEWKNWWWUQE&merchant=A2QCEWKNWWWUQE&redirect=true

I'd have to say it's not legit.

"Rawr XD"

Strange. What's an organization like that doing selling all these (exclusively) tech products on Amazon? 

http://www.amazon.com/s?marketplaceID=ATVPDKIKX0DER&me=A2QCEWKNWWWUQE&merchant=A2QCEWKNWWWUQE&redirect=true

I'd have to say it's not legit.

Hey, look, they're selling a Samsung 850 EVO for about 40$! What a steal! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Current System Setup | Case: Corsair Obsidian 650D | CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K @4.0GHz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i Hydro Series | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 8GB (2x4GB) | Graphics Card: MSI Radeon R9 290X | SSD: Samsung EVO 840 250GB | HDD: Western Digital Blue 1TB 7200rpm | PSU: Corsair HX750W 80+ Gold | Display: Dell UltraSharp 24" U2414H | Headset: Tritton Kunai | Mouse: EtekCity Scroll X1 | Keyboard: Microsoft SideWinder X4 RED LED

LEts get some more attention here. Does anybody have $250 to blow to see if this is legit?

-Specs on my profile-

I placed an order through amazon last night, I'll keep everyone updated as soon as I get a shipping notice(or if something goes terribly wrong) and then again if the product arrives. It is currently estimated for delivery between 6/2 and 6/5.

I might have to try it. Because that is insane, even I'd my credit card number gets stolen it still might be worth a shot

LTT Community Standards                                               Welcome!-A quick guide for new members to LTT

Man's Machine- i7-7700k@5.0GHz / Asus M8H / GTX 1080Ti / 4x4gb Gskill 3000 CL15  / Custom loop / 240gb Intel SSD / 3tb HDD / Corsair RM1000x / Dell S2716DG

The Lady's Rig- G3258@4.4GHz(1.39v) on Hyper 212 / Gigabyte GA-B85M / gtx750 / 8gb PNY xlr8 / 500gb seagate HDD / CS 450M / Asus PB277Q

Don't be surprised if your order gets cancelled and the seller leaves a message saying they listed it at the wrong price.

You hit the nail on the head, just got an email from Amazon today informing me of the order having been cancelled due to and incorrect price. My local grocer has better accountability in that area, here in PA at Giant food stores if a price is labeled incorrectly the customer gets the product at no cost... so if the price at the register doesn't match the shelf, you pay nothing for it. I would never expect to pay nothing... the lower of the 2 prices would be all I would expect, so that is way above and beyond my expectations.

Oh well, it was worth the handful of button presses for the hope of a deal and some good customer service...