AMD says Nvidia’s GameWorks “completely sabotaged” Witcher 3 performance

Once again aboard the train. Do pin point where I said everyone is wrong about subject A (don't worry I'll wait). It seems to me that you've reached the point of fabricating rumors in hopes of saving your reputation. Everyone is entitled to their opinion and it's something you cannot take away from them. Although there's a fine line between simple facts and overstatements. As stated you're going to need to capitalize on more than just saying things. Where's all of this so called concrete evidence that you so call claim exists?

You can obfuscate as much as you want but you said everyone is wrong, Including PCper, jay2c, linus, barneclese, and all the tech publications  and more.  I specifically listed them and you specifically said they were wrong:

Never stated anyone was wrong, I just said nobody is right.

A liar always plays his cards both ways,  but it's here in black and wait. If no body is right then they must be wrong.

Here, not only do you try to dismiss them all as speculation and theories but you even insinuate that they have been bought out (highlighted in green because you seem to have trouble remember what you posted)

Educated (heh) or not they're still basing their theories upon pure speculation. They just bundle small already known facts with their argument to persuading individuals into thinking what they have to say is law. Even people you may think aren't taking sides have likely been proven to be as biased as anyone else at some point. It's easy to buy PR in this industry (leave it at that). Without someone on the inside coming out and clarifying in fine detail of what happened or someone like me man handling the code to show exactly how the game works, there's no possible way to draw a conclusion. There's not a single drop of fact in this Witcher 3 fanboy war shit pile, which is what makes it interesting to some of us as we sit and watch people take sides without reason. If you haven't completely gutted the game and shared your findings there's not a single rope for you to grab on as you fall into the pit of ignorance.

sheep_2724972b.jpg

And you have the audacity to accuse me of having comprehension difficulties.  please post again, tell me how I am wrong and you didn't say any of what you just said. Tell us all how everyone is wrong because you can't handle the truth. 

I can't see this thread going on much longer as it has basically boiled down to you trying to insinuate no one on the net knows what they are talking about or are paid off.  which is totally laughable and stands testimony to your obvious insecurities.  In short you think you are better than pcper, barneclese, Linus, Jays2c, techreport, anandtech, guru3d, forbes, techpowerup and god only knows how many others I have missed. 

:rolleyes:

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

but hair works can run on amd. from what i have seen, and i will admit i dont own an amd card, you can turn down tessellation in the amd control panel and hair works runs much better. im sorry but AMD look like a bunch of winy bitches, desperately trying to sway people away from nvidia. they are loosing money hand over fist and have a small market share. as it stands i have no GPU and am waiting for the release of the 980ti and the 300 series before i make a move but right now, all this BS from AMD is putting me off getting one of there cards, and i bet im not the only one

Indeed it can, very poorly though with a terrible user experience to tune down hairworks - probably it was the best way they could do it, since according to the developers and NVIDIA, devs have no saying in the Gameworks optimization matter.

What would you do if developers were replying to their customers that the problem was on the AMD, while saying they cannot optimize the code?

But still, I sway away at the developers, not at NVIDIA - because they choose to compromise their product to some customers over quick cash injection.

If you are basing your product purchase on a PR war... then I don't know what to say to you except, be smart and look at ratios like price/performance, or jesus, just at performance... this is backstage wars that leak to the public. Don't choose your card based on this - even with the 970 3,5VRAM scenario means nothing when you are choosing a card.

you haven't corrected me, that's the problem, you think you are but all your doing is telling people they aren't allowed to have an opinion and that all the reviewers, bench markers and commentators on tech and gaming are wrong because you can't reconcile whats happening to your personal satisfaction.

It's really not that complicated.

Tech commentators and benchmarkers, reviewers etc are not taking any side - they are actually in the middle ground, some more to one side and others to other side - for obvious reasons else they wont get material to produce content in due time.

Plus when some of them took some sides, they ended up being clearly wrong when pointing fingers (yeah PCPer Freesync reviews... if you see actual pro monitor reviewers you'll see how wrong they were).

You can obfuscate as much as you want but you said everyone is wrong, Including PCper, jay2c, linus, barneclese, and all the tech publications  and more.  I specifically listed them and you specifically said they were wrong:

A liar always plays his cards both ways,  but it's here in black and wait. If no body is right then they must be wrong.

Here, not only do you try to dismiss them all as speculation and theories but you even insinuate that they have been bought out (highlighted in green because you seem to have trouble remember what you posted)

And you have the audacity to accuse me of having comprehension difficulties.  please post again, tell me how I am wrong and you didn't say any of what you just said. Tell us all how everyone is wrong because you can't handle the truth. 

I can't see this thread going on much longer as it has basically boiled down to you trying to insinuate no one on the net knows what they are talking about or are paid off.  which is totally laughable and stands testimony to your obvious insecurities.  In short you think you are better than pcper, barneclese, Linus, Jays2c, techreport, anandtech, guru3d, forbes, techpowerup and god only knows how many others I have missed. 

:rolleyes:

You can try poking and manipulating words to your best ability to try and get them to work in your favor but at this extent your credibility rating has bombed (after having to point you in the right direction numerous times). You still are too head strong on having any concrete evidence of me saying everyone is wrong. I think maybe comprehension is something that's clearly lacking in that brain of yours.

Never stated anyone was wrong, I just said nobody is right.

Which is exactly what you've been doing, is that just a coincidence?  :rolleyes:

Not once did I incline that any of the Witcher 3 propaganda was part of being paid to do so. I made it clear that it's only a possibility as we see it all the time.

Clearly you do as we're on multiple replies and I'm still picking up your slack. Do yourself a favor and maybe read my posts more than once to let them sink in before jumping to wild conclusions that are exactly the opposite as inclined by said posts. It seems to be your demographic when it comes to jumping to conclusions hence why more often then not I'm addressing you. The simple facts are my posts aren't that hard to comprehend and you've managed to twist them in ways that's just beyond humorous.

It will go on due to the exact reasons I've stated in my initial post. The only reason that it wont if it ends up locked due to your nonsense. Which really wont matter as more threads will pop up about the ongoing subject that clearly you know everything about. It wouldn't be such a big subject if everyone knew exactly what was going on and personally I don't trust word of mouth regardless of who it comes from. My skill set ultimately rules out the need for any word (including an official response) as source code does a lot more talking than someones mouth. Each one of them sources all have their own spin on the pressing issue and while some key points are possibilities no one can draw a conclusion other than CDP or Nvidia tanked the game with GameWorks for every card on the market (even the TITAN X is easily brought to its knees). Like said unless you have any facts to backup what you think you know your word isn't worth a shit to anyone here (#ProTip).

Tech commentators and benchmarkers, reviewers etc are not taking any side - they are actually in the middle ground, some more to one side and others to other side - for obvious reasons else they wont get material to produce content in due time.

Plus some of them took some sides are were clearly wrong when pointing fingers (yeah PCPer Freesync reviews... if you see actual pro monitor reviewers you'll see how wrong they were).

That's my point, and if we compare what they all have to say, next to actual performance figures and look at the thing as a whole it's very hard to simply dismiss them all as uneducated, paid off or merely wrong simply because we don't like the general consensus on the topic.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

You can try poking and manipulating words to your best ability to try and get them to work in your favor but at this extent your credibility rating has bombed (after having to point you in the right direction numerous times). You still are too head strong on having any concrete evidence of me saying everyone is wrong. I think maybe comprehension is something that's clearly lacking in that brain of yours.

Which is exactly what you've been doing, is that just a coincidence?  :rolleyes:

Not once did I incline that any of the Witcher 3 propaganda was part of being paid to do so. I made it clear that it's only a possibility as we see it all the time.

Yeah, I got to about here and your nonsense is just so astounding there is no point in reading further.  I have quoted you three times with black and white statements and you still claim I have no concrete evidence of you saying everyone is wrong and the insinuation that tech commentators and benchmarkers, reviewers etc are being paid off.

And you think my credibility is shot,  funny.

Yeah, I got to about here and your nonsense is just so astounding there is no point in reading further.  I have quoted you three times with black and white statements and you still claim I have no concrete evidence of you saying everyone is wrong and the insinuation that tech commentators and benchmarkers, reviewers etc are being paid off.

And you think my credibility is shot,  funny.

Is this the best of your collaboration abilities? Folding under pressure? Once again fabricating your own homebrew rumors. I've been asking you to step up to the plate and present your side of the story for a couple pages now and so far you've only come across making accusations that hold no weight. Like stated, I'll work with you on this so you can better understand.