:) The other Rig called BiPolar Kandy!

Hi all 1st post for a long time YouTube subscriber.

This is not my main rig (That will be posted shortly)

This PC goes in my media center/living room/kitchen thing :P

Specs (click items for web links to see full specs)

plasti dip used for mods (Better than paint as its non conductive and removable)

Pics (i have high res ones if anyone is interested)

Future mods (when the cash truck arives)
a ssd and some new fan filters
possibly clear tube and orange fluid (or i might cheap out and just plasti dip the tubes) to match the other accents

Before upgrade/modding started

origional_zpsac346a8a.jpg

Parts
Fans

partsfans_zpsf08d870e.jpg
partsFrontfan_zps449b2022.jpg
partsFrontfan2_zps3c1d8b15.jpg

PSU

partsPSU_zps0dcac6ad.jpg

GPU

partsGPU_zps1e7f5f4f.jpg

Parts "Semi assembled"

partsall_zps167a0549.jpg

Light tests

lighttest2_zpsef534d4f.jpg
lighttest_zpsd9f81a60.jpg

Assembled (Still needs to be cleaned)

Closed Side

doneclosedside_zps369a324a.jpg

Front

donefront_zps037c6df1.jpg

Side open

doneopenwindowside_zps6355718e.jpg

Side Closed "Ugly pic will retake"

donewindowside_zps7dbd0b01.jpg

Lights on case closed (the nature of this paint makes photo's difficult when the lights are on, i will upload a video during the weekend)

lighttest3_zpsfe50c27f.jpg

donethruwindow_zps0100c763.jpg

Though this is by no means a gaming rig and all be it optimized for silence it still gave me 50ish fps in tomb raider 2013's benchmark at 1080P High.
I have decided to do some benchmarks later on. i will upload those during the weekend. just for giggles lets see what 300 Watts of power can do :-)

I saw the first picture and I was like ohh  :( then I scrolled down so now  :)

thanks man

Nice build, try dying some of the parts in the future, its a little bit smoother

Nice colour scheme :D Did you paint the fan blades for the fan in the PSU? That's not good if you did.

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Nice build, try dying some of the parts in the future, its a little bit smoother

thanks. I originally wanted to do proper paint as i usually do. The Thing is everything here is new and under warranty and the plasti dip is easily removable so for warranty purposes this was the way to go.

Nice colour scheme :D Did you paint the fan blades for the fan in the PSU? That's not good if you did.

lol. yes i did. lucily its only like 800rpm so the balance should not be a problem

But i have seen one of my clients running a i3 and gt530 + 3x 1tb on it with broken fan (for who knows how long) and it still works so i'm not to worried. i wont take that chance on my 1000 watt though  :D

originally i was going to install a corsair sp120 but did not want to cut up wires in my psu

lol. yes i did. lucily its only like 800rpm so the balance should not be a problem

But i have seen one of my clients running a i3 and gt530 + 3x 1tb on it with broken fan (for who knows how long) and it still works so i'm not to worried. i wont take that chance on my 1000 watt though  :D

:P

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

Turned out an extrme ammount better than i thought it would

There was a time somewhere last night that i was woried but when i saw it with the light on i changed my mind quickly ;)

Thats a brilliant turn around from PIC 1 to PIC last.

Great stuff there guy.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

thats really nice!

One suggestion though: make the corsair logo on the cpu cooler orange as well!

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Thats a brilliant turn around from PIC 1 to PIC last.

Great stuff there guy.

tnx

thats really nice!

One suggestion though: make the corsair logo on the cpu cooler orange as well!

tnx. i was thinking the same thing i want tho do the pipes for lcs as well

tnx. i was thinking the same thing i want tho do the pipes for lcs as well

Well I think orange pipes might become a bit too much. How about putting orange accents on the mobo instead. For example the cpu block and the top of the ram (where its silver right now). That's just a suggestion, anything you do will probably look nice tho! :)

Delltopia

Case & Mobo: Stock Dell Optiplex 7010, CPU: i5 3470, RAM: 16gb 1333 DDR3 (1x8gb Corsair Vengence, 2x4gb Random), GPU: Diamond Radeon HD 7970,

PSU: EVGA GQ 650W, SSD: Kingston v300 128gb (OS), HDD: 700gb Seagate 7200rpm (Storage)

Nice, I love the colour scheme :).

I love that color scheme

CPU: i7-4770k CPU Cooler: NH-D14 RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 8gb GPU: EVGA Superclocked 780 ti MOBO: ASUS Maximus VI Gene PSU: Corsair RM 850 Case: Bitfenix Prodigy M

Precious :)

Love the orange

CPU: i5 2500k@4.2 MBO: Asrock P67 Extreme4 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 560Ti 1GB RAM: Corsair 8GB 1600 SSD: Samsung 840 Basic 250 HDD: Samsung F3 1TB + WD 2TB Green + WD MyBook 1TB external; ODD: LG BD/DVDRW; PSU: Corsair TX 650
Case: Fractal Define R3 Black Pearl; Mouse/Keyboard Logitech Performance MX + Wireless K800; Monitor: Dell U2311H 

• 3 weeks later...

Nice color scheme but I personaly like the look of a black background with color accents but Its just preference. In all reality it is amazing you took what looked like a crapy store bought computer to look like a boutique computer nice job :)