Cheap alternative to a DXRacer chair.

Noobular

Not sure if you would consider your chair a peripheral but if a mousepad is I do, 

So i'm curious if there are any cheaper alternatives compared to the DXRacer chairs , maby just "Gaming" chairs that look good and are very comfortable for long gaming sessions.

(i'd like black and green but full black is fine)

the questions is why do you want a dx racer? for looks? or for comfort. cuase tehre are MANY alternatives  

read:

chairs that look good and are very comfortable for long gaming sessions

(i'd like black and green but full black is fine)

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Gaming chairs are silly and difficult to pick out correctly online(due to the racing style wings).  I would suggest going to a office store and trying out a bunch, once you find you like spend like 30mins or more(bring a laptop) to see if it is comfortable how you sit. Gaming chairs have a high markup because gamers are influenced heavily by marketing and what the pros have, but if you still want one you have to give info on height, build type etc. I personally use a mesh chair with a nice headrest, the gaming chairs crowd me and my legs into a uncomfortable position.    Also follow your own post at the top to get updates when people post.

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |

seriously your wasting your money if you want a "gaming chair"

there is no such thing as a "gaming chair"

it's just a chair

brandings have really fucked up this world imo

just get a regular office chair that feels comfortable and that you're comfortable with.

IKEA MARKUS

That's all you need if you want to spend less.

Case: Fractal Design R4 (x2 Noctua 140mm Fans, x2 Fractal Design Fans)            Processor: Intel Core i7 3770k @4.2GHz (Hyper 212 Evo)             Audioengine A5+ Black Speakers

Motherboard: MSI Z77A-G45 ATX LGA1155 Z77 DDR3                                           Graphics Card: EVGA GTX 1080 SC                                               Corsair K65 RGB Cherry MX Red

Memory: G.SKILL Ripjaws X 4X4GB DDR3-1600                                                     Power Supply: OCZ Z-Series Semi Modular Gold 850W                 ASUS & LG 21.5 Monitor (Dual monitor arm)

I like the "race car" look which is generally what a "gaming chair" is , design.

I like the "race car" look which is generally what a "gaming chair" is , design.

"racer car looking chair" = "gaming chair"

it's just a fucking chair with wings.

It's simple = good chair for low cost

stupid fucking chair for +$300

Like shit, it's just a chair there is nothing special about it if the company includes "gaming" in it.

That's just a marketing gimic so people buy their shit.

When it comes to chairs, the best option to go your nearest furniture and office equipment stores and sit down on as many chairs as possible to find out what works for YOUR body. There is no universal one chair above the rest.