Which place to purchase the digital album?

Which has the best song quality download I can purchase music from? Amazon or Itunes or Googleplay or the band store itself? I want to pre-order the upcoming Lifehouse album 'Out of the wasteland' which will be out the end of this month and I have never bought any music digitally before. It was either cassette, cd or just stream from online. There's no cd player on my macbook so physical cd is not an option anymore (i wish i still have my discman). Are all of them DRM free and can be played anywhere? Thanks.

I'm a huge fan of Lifehouse btw. So happy they are coming to London in October. 

Which has the best song quality download I can purchase music from? Amazon or Itunes or Googleplay or the band store itself? I want to pre-order the upcoming Lifehouse album 'Out of the wasteland' which will be out the end of this month and I have never bought any music digitally before. It was either cassette, cd or just stream from online. There's no cd player on my macbook so physical cd is not an option anymore (i wish i still have my discman). Are all of them DRM free and can be played anywhere? Thanks.

I'm a huge fan of Lifehouse btw. So happy they are coming to London in October. 

Itunes music is notoriously NOT DRM free. I would say buy from whatever company you would use most, so if you have an apple laptop and/or an iphone then buy from itunes. If you have an android/windows phone and a desktop then buy from Google play or Amazon, itrs all about personal preference

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

Itunes music is notoriously NOT DRM free. I would say buy from whatever company you would use most, so if you have an apple laptop and/or an iphone then buy from itunes. If you have an android/windows phone and a desktop then buy from Google play or Amazon, itrs all about personal preference

The way i listen to my music are with itunes/spotify on my macbook, spotify/xbox music on my Windows Phone, and Sansa CZ mp3 player with rockbox fw. I prefer to have the highest quality  music possible because I know how good the band is with their music.  

The way i listen to my music are with itunes/spotify on my macbook, spotify/xbox music on my Windows Phone, and Sansa CZ mp3 player with rockbox fw. I prefer to have the highest quality  music possible because I know how good the band is with their music.  

Dont worry about file quality. Itll sound just fine. I would buy the files off the bands website so you can just the regular MP3s with no restrictions so you can move them about wherever you want however you want since you have multiple devices with multiple different OS's

Project Hephaestus

Intel Core i5 6600K @ 4.2GHz~ASUS Maximus 9 Hero~32GB DDR4 @ 3200MHz~ZOTAC GTX 980 AMP Ed.

Dont worry about file quality. Itll sound just fine. I would buy the files off the bands website so you can just the regular MP3s with no restrictions so you can move them about wherever you want however you want since you have multiple devices with multiple different OS's

Are songs from iTunes really not drm free? They are the only one offering the album with bonus tracks though..

Are songs from iTunes really not drm free? They are the only one offering the album with bonus tracks though..

Most of them are not DRM free, or at least thats how they used to do it back when i used Itunes several years ago, thats why i switched away from them to Google Play.

Project Hephaestus

Most of them are not DRM free, or at least thats how they used to do it back when i used Itunes several years ago, thats why i switched away from them to Google Play.

I've been searching everywhere and some say it has been DRM-free since 2009, some say it hasn't really. So confusing and no straight answer. I'm so tempted to buy it from itunes just because of the bonus tracks. Shit I missed buying physical cds.

I've been searching everywhere and some say it has been DRM-free since 2009, some say it hasn't really. So confusing and no straight answer. I'm so tempted to buy it from itunes just because of the bonus tracks. Shit I missed buying physical cds.

if you REALLY want the bonus tracks...wait a week and pirate them off the internet loljk

You could always just buy a usb drive to rip the CD to your computer..ive been doing that lately with bands/artists i really love..buy the CD, rip it to my pc, then store the CD on my shelf as a physical backup in case the files ever get destroyed or corrupted :P

Project Hephaestus

if you REALLY want the bonus tracks...wait a week and pirate them off the internet loljk

You could always just buy a usb drive to rip the CD to your computer..ive been doing that lately with bands/artists i really love..buy the CD, rip it to my pc, then store the CD on my shelf as a physical backup in case the files ever get destroyed or corrupted :P

Well then I have to buy an external cd drive because my macbook does not have one. LOL 

Well then I have to buy an external cd drive because my macbook does not have one. LOL 

You could always just buy a usb drive to rip the CD to your computer

lol

Project Hephaestus

You could always just buy a usb drive to rip the CD to your computer

lol

*facepalm*. How did I totally missed that. LOL. Well it's almost 4am here and I've still got loads of work to finish. Too much hassle just for one cd. Hmm maybe no pro-order for me then.