Siege or Battlefront

LennyIsLife

They come out a few days apart, which one are you guys going to get?

Neither. Also, create a poll.

EDIT: If Battlefront will be on Steam and it's good and it's on a sale, I'll probably get it.

Which am I gonna get?
Neither.

I thought of Rainbow Siege Six (I guess that is the one you mean?), but the little Ubisoft logo scares me off..

Never played a Battlefront (Star Wars) game and they don't look very appealing to me right now (kind of too much like Battlefield)

Also kinda scared of EA :/

So neither.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

they are from ea and ubis*** sry i mean ubisoft si unless they get some VERY good reviews from big reviewers i am not gonna touch any of them.

Buying from EA is a russian roulette. It will be exceptionally good (Mirror's Edge), or exceptionally bad and/or mediocre (Medal Of Honor: Warfighter).

Buying from Ubisoft, since 2013/2014, is essentionally hoping to survive bungee jumping from a plane, without a bungee cord. It's just suicide and all you did is waste your money so that you could hate your decision.

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)