RIG not working need help asap

So the local shop didnt have any old haswell cpus so i got a z97 board started up fine from the start now doesnt work at all no start then shut off or anything not even a single thing

So it worked and then it stopped? What changed? Did you change anything in the BIOS before it stopped working? Double check all your power connections?

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

So it worked and then it stopped? What changed? Did you change anything in the BIOS before it stopped working? Double check all your power connections?

I started it up (no screen no nothing just the mobo and some fans then shut the psu off) after this i assembled everything and now the same thing as before happened ones and now it doesnt start at all

I started it up (no screen no nothing just the mobo and some fans then shut the psu off) after this i assembled everything and now the same thing as before happened ones and now it doesnt start at all

Out of curiosity.. why start it with no screen?

You can try a CMOS reset. Pull the battery/place the jumper/push the button, depends on your board. What Z97 board did they sell you?

The New Machine: Intel 11700K / Strix Z590-A WIFI II / Patriot Viper Steel 4400MHz 2x8GB / Gigabyte RTX 3080 Gaming OC w/ Bykski WB / x4 1TB SSDs (x2 M.2, x2 2.5) / Corsair 5000D Airflow White / EVGA G6 1000W / Custom Loop CPU & GPU

The Rainbow X58: i7 975 Extreme Edition @4.2GHz, Asus Sabertooth X58, 6x2GB Mushkin Redline DDR3-1600 @2000MHz, SP 256GB Gen3 M.2 w/ Sabrent M.2 to PCI-E, Inno3D GTX 580 x2 SLI w/ Heatkiller waterblocks, Custom loop in NZXT Phantom White, Corsair XR7 360 rad hanging off the rear end, 360 slim rad up top. RGB everywhere.

You can try a CMOS reset. Pull the battery/place the jumper/push the button, depends on your board. What Z97 board did they sell you?

I started working when I played around with it (removed parts and added them again) Dont have the gpu in yet gonna be putting it in today

Quick update i got everything working with the gpu thanks for all the help :) :) :) :) :)