Need help!! please!

Glaith

Hey guys I just put the Asrock extreme 4 z77 board in yestruday all my hardware is fine and dandy, up until i try to install ATI catalyst 13.1 , 12.3 installs and reconizes my card as a HD 6850 but when i goto update the Driver through catalysts and direct download it says there is no AMD present....when there is, sigh, dont mind rolling back to 12.3 but still doesnt explain why 13.1 worked on my Gigabyte board before the z77. Please help!

apparently im not alone

http://www.tomshardware.com/forum/389647-33-catalyst-black-screen-bsod

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

Downloading a bios update now, if it works ill let people know seeing as tho its a cmon problem at the moment

CPU- I7 7700K @ 4.4Ghz, RAM- 32 Gig Hyper X @ 2800 mhz , GPU - GTX 1080ti Strix 11gb , MOBO- Asrock Fatality Z270 , SSD :Kingston Hyper X SSD Fury and Samsung 500gig

wrong place to post if its the motherboards problem post at the other topic and soz i cant help with the gpu

Ok solved the problem, need to download 13.2 beta from ATI / AMD hope this helps any one else with this problem. Wierd how 13.1 worked before the upgrade. I know this is a gpu forum but a bios update is always good for a the video card.