CPU:i7-4790k

GPU:  Asus GTX 980 strix

Ram:Corsair Vengeance

Samsung Evo 250g SSD

HDD: 2tb

Mouse: Razer Ouroboros

Keyboard: Corsair Mechanical k70 RGB

Speaker: Beats XL Pill 

~Idk if what I did made any sense to this build, as I switched from corsair h60 to have it watercooled with swiftech 320 with EK waterblock and had my cpu and gpu watercooled

***need some opinion on what i did wrong and what i need to improve/upgrade.. 

Im Currently Playing Guildwars 2 and I'm planning to play Call of Duty: Advanced warfare. 

post-228265-0-17829500-1431469962.jpg

post-228265-0-46868700-1431469969.jpg

post-228265-0-07983200-1431470313.jpg

3 tips to have a good time on the LTT forums | 1. When you reply to someone please quote them | 2. Please follow your threads | 3. Follow the C.o.C 

If you follow these 3 tips you should have a blast.

i'm rather proud of this for some reason. http://imgur.com/6ttS5XZ

I'm not sure what you are asking?  That is an incredibly powerful build.

The only thing you did wrong is buying a Beats Pill.  That is a big no-no.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I see beats I know why you put a sad face now....

the Beats pill was a gift from my sister lol.. im currently looking for replacements in the future but its not  really a priority for now hahaha. 

Very nice build man.  The one choice in parts that I hate is the beats pill.  LED lights look cool, and the cable management is clean.  The two things I would change are these: Go all red and black.  The razer peripherals don't really match.  A red and black peripheral I have comes from MSI, for about 40 or 50 dollars [price fluctuates in that range] which you can find here: http://www.amazon.com/MSI-Gaming-Mouse-Interceptor-DS200/dp/B00LSRW3U4/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1431471134&sr=8-1&keywords=msi+ds200.  Also, get a good set of headphones and replace the beats pill with a better speaker setup.  I can't speak for your musical preferences, of course, so this is just a recommendation, but beats pills weren't really meant for desktop use.  Get Harmon Kardon soundsticks or something.  Finally, get the Audio-Technica ATH-M50x headphones.  Everyone that has them raves about how boss they are, and I am no exception.  They have great sound, a nice seal, a good footprint in my bag, and cost less than 200 dollars.

thanks man. hahaha yeah probably giving it to my cousin hes going to build his first as well..im used to wireless mouse maybe thats a good change too. probably ill get a matte black speaker to match up with my system. ive tried on that headphone felt like my beats studio was a rip off. :( 

Which Samsung evo, I hope you didn't get the 850 as that has some issues. Other than that you have a really good PC build. Impressed me.

thanks man. hahaha yeah probably giving it to my cousin hes going to build his first as well..im used to wireless mouse maybe thats a good change too. probably ill get a matte black speaker to match up with my system. ive tried on that headphone felt like my beats studio was a rip off. :(

IKR.  I have buddies who use beats, and they sounded great to me (my old pair of headphones are $17 on amazon lol)... then I got the M50s

Apart from the obvious(beats pill) the rear exhaust fan could be swapped out, it doesn't match too well with the rest of your build otherwise sweet build man.

i got the 850! 

I wouldn't worry too much, linus and tek syndicate still recommend it, if I remember correctly.

the Beats pill was a gift from my sister lol.. im currently looking for replacements in the future but its not  really a priority for now hahaha. 

If it's a present, then I feel like it would be rude to sell it... but a replacement of some kind in the future sounds nice man

tell me about that SR-71