[GUIDE] How do I re-install Windows 7 or 8 - When I have no disk?

How do I re-install Windows 7 or 8 - When I have no disk?

This is an extremely short post on the resources needed to re-install/wipe/reset your Windows 7 or 8 PC, when you do not have disks.
Hopefully searches will find this post and it will be useful. (or it gets stickied).

This is 100% legit, and does not require "shady" practices.

General info:

1. Windows 7 OEM can be re installed after 90 days without calling in, in most cases.
  2. If you do need to re install and the "key is not valid please call" Just call, and tell the computerized voice that you had to re-install windows or that you have it installed on "ONE" PC and they will activate it. 
  3. When calling, wait for the computerized voice to say "verified". then HANG UP. You can now close and reopen activation and it will reactivate, no need to type a million digits. 

What you need for Windows 7:

1. VALID ACTIVATION CODE. Get this by using Magical Jelly Bean Keyfinder (https://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder/) or Look for a sticker. 
  2. A 4GB or larger USB drive OR a DVD. 

What you need for Windows 8:

1. Brains to follow directions.

Windows 7 Instructions:

Windows 8 Instructions:

Ta-Da. :)

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

Lol short-tastic  :P

Edit 

I like the colours 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

or go to zamunda/pirate bay and its even more easy

I didn't know what to put here...

Good tut! But just go to pirate bay lol @d3sl91

CPU: i7 4790k Devil's Canyon MOBO: G1.SNIPER | GPU: GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ | CPU-COOLER: CM Hyper 212 EVO | RAM: G.Skill Sniper X 8GB

PSU: Corsair CX600 | CASE: Corsair 760T | MONITOR: Vizio 32in HDTV | HDD & SDD: Kingston 256GB SSD, Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD

or go to zamunda/pirate bay and its even more easy

Good tut! But just go to pirate bay lol @d3sl91

I admit, I used to use that method. But now that MS has official options, Well, I will always recommend the Official option versus potentially virus-laden or insecure copies you will find on those sites. Considering the Microsoft option is literally downloading an ISO versus installing torrent software, digging through crap copies, and then downloading. 

Not to mention its against CoC to recommend those sites on this forum, and can get you banned. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200