OnePlus One Back Covers

dylan43270

OnePlus recently started making their Bamboo Style Swap Covers available to purchase directly from the website, so I decided to pick one of those up, as well as the Babyskin White back cover.

gallery_89692_2367_420508.jpg

I have had my Sandstone Black back for almost a year now, and it shows it, but it still looks pretty.

gallery_89692_2367_563533.jpg

First is the Sandstone Black. The one that came with my phone. It has the most unique texture as you probably have heard. It is like a velvety sandpaper, which feels really nice in the hand, as well as gives a unique look to the phone. It does get dirty easily as you can see, as well as have scratch marks from extended use.

gallery_89692_2367_355398.jpg

Next is the Baby Skin White back. I bought this off of ebay for $12. It does give a nice contrast when on the phone, but the feel of it wasn't what I was expecting. I was thinking it was going to have a more rubberized texture, but it feels just like normal plastic. The one I bought does not come with the side buttons, SIM card tray, or the NFC. 

gallery_89692_2367_877018.jpg

Last is the Bamboo Style Swap cover. Bought it directly from the OnePlus site for $50 + shipping. It looks very nice, but is a little slippery. Only the back is real bamboo so the sides are plastic that is a beige color to look like wood. 

Personally my favorite is still the Sandstone Black, as it gives it a nice feeling while holding it, and looks premium as well. I will continue using the bamboo cover to see if it grows on me though. Personally I don't recommend getting the white one unless you really like the look of it, as it does not feel that good to me. Let me know if you have any questions, or want to see any more pictures. I would of done pictures of the removing process of the back cover, but I don't want to risk breaking any clips doing it multiple times.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

Bamboo is just to pandalish.,,,...,.,.,

It would be pretty sweet if they had like a mahogany finish one, but the bamboo doesn't look too "pandalish" to me.

Internets Machine: Intel 4690k w/ Be Quiet! Pure Rock 4.7Ghz. MSI Krait z97. 16GB Crucial Ballistix Sport Ram. MSI GTX 970 SLI 1520mhz. 500GB Samsung EVO 840  & 3TB WD Blue Drive. Rosewill 1000w Modular PSU. Corsair Air 540

My Beats Yo: Desktop:SMSL SA-160 Amp, KEF Q100 w/ Dayton 100w Sub Theater: Micca MB42X-C x3, MB42X x2, COVO-S x2 w/Dayton 120w Sub Headphones:  HIFiMan HE-400i, PSB M4U2, Philips Fidelio X2, Modded Fostex T50RP, ATH-M50, NVX XPT100, Phillips SHP9500, Pioneer SE-A1000, Hyper X Cloud 1&2, CHC Silverado, Superlux 668B

Imagine if the cutout for the led and camera looked like that (all black)