5 most overpriced product in your opinion?

IamNewie

5 most overpriced product in my opinion : 

5. Iphone 5

4. Ipad

3. Mac Book

2. Mac pro

3. Beats headphones

what about you guys?

I'm confused by your numbering of the products :S

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

huhuhuhuhuh... apple 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

I'm confused by your numbering of the products :S

Lol sorry I haven't drink enough coffee this morning

5>4>3>2>3

3rqbdw.jpg

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

1 Intel (they could be cheaper) 

2 Corsair cases

3 Apple products

4 DSLR's

5 NAme brand clothes

Really?  Intel and Corsair are over priced?

12600k | MSI MEG S280 | SSUPD Meshilicious | Asus ROG STRIX Z690-I | Crucial 16GB 4800MHz CL38 | MSI Gaming 980Ti | CM V850 SFX | WD SN850 1TB, WD SN550 1TB 
Pi 4TB NAS | Asus VG27AQ, Asus PB278Q | Logitech G Pro X Superlight | Glorious G-HXL-STEALTH | Keychron K4 V2 | Sennheiser HD 599 w/ Fiio E10

2 Corsair cases

3 Apple products

4 DSLR's

5 NAme brand clothes

DSLR's are definitely worth the money.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

5.APPLE

4.APPLE

3.PEAR

2.APPLE

3.APPLE

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

Really?  Intel and Corsair are over priced?

corsair is not overpriced they give you quality.

2 Corsair cases

3 Apple products

4 DSLR's

5 NAme brand clothes

I don't think intel's cpu are overpriced , I mean linus use it as his personal rigs cpu so its "Linus approved" lol

I don't think intel's cpu are overpriced , I mean linus use it as his personal rigs cpu so its "Linus approved" lol

:O people need to put that on there boxes: linus approved :D

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

Alienware desktops:

A Core i7 with 6GB RAM (WTF??) along a GTX 660 and all the subpar peripherals you could ask for (their keyboard sucks hard in my opinion) for $2550 dlls (converted from MX),

Should've put that on my list 

1. Mercedes, overpriced cheaply built luxury car.

2. Most things Apple makes, just because it has rounded corners does not mean it's worth an extra $1000 dollars.

3. Some games.. To pay $60 for the same game that last 1/64 the time GTA does is crazy..

4. Internet.. Does it really cost $70 a month for less than 1MB per second...

I could probably come up with more but those are all I could come up with atm... 

Apple is up there but at the moment I'd have to nominate that 5.0GHz waste of time from AMD.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

Really, would you mind explaining how to came to that because from my experiences you couldn't be more wrong unless you're talking about the shit from the mid to late 1990's.

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

2. Most things Apple makes, just because it has rounded corners does not mean it's worth an extra $1000 dollars.

3. Some games.. To pay $60 for the same game that last 1/64 the time GTA does is crazy..

I could probably come up with more but those are all I could come up with atm... 

Internet would really depends on your country but I do agree on games ...

corsair is not overpriced they give you quality.

I know, that's why I was shocked DyGr00339 said Corsair.

Where are you that internet costs that much? :O

DSLR's are definitely worth the money.

They can be lower priced, there making a fortune

It's just my opinion, will I still pay it for those things? Yes, yes I will

Really, would you mind explaining how to came to that because from my experiences you couldn't be more wrong unless you're talking about the shit from the mid to late 1990's.

Family friend has a S600, thing is in the shop more than he drives it.. Unless you're dropping $100k+ on a Mercedes, they are cheaply built. C Class is junk.

Where are you that internet costs that much? :o

Not my internet that costs that much, however I've read of numbers like that. Pretty insane. Even for me it's a bit overpriced. I pay around $140 a month for 150/75, however it should be upwards of atleast 500/150 or something.