my new pc build is it ok?

Go to solution Solved by Guest Strangerbob,

There - i perfected the build with an SSD instead of that hdd, and a better looking and cheaper case that comes with fans.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/pZ3WdC

You might want to add the cheapst 1tb hdd, if you need storage for movies and stuff.

I personally have a pretty decent internet connection and dont keep piles of stuff on my pc or dont have installed games that i dont play, so i never needed anything more than a 256gig ssd. Having a hard time filling that actually.

Thanks agin but i think that if i changed the cpu to i5 4690k it well be better investment for the change after 1-2 years later

If you have more cash to spare... sure. Some games might benefit from it down the line.

But anything above that, really is a 110% waste. An i7 can even decrease your framerates... yes there are actually tests that show this on techpowerup.com.

If you have more cash to spare... sure. Some games might benefit from it down the line.

But anything above that, really is a 110% waste. An i7 can even decrease your framerates... yes there are actually tests that show this on techpowerup.com.

i opend the pcpartpicker and went to buy the video card but it was out of stock can you help me find anthor one?

and for the shiping i live in sweden newegg deliver for sweden?

i opend the pcpartpicker and went to buy the video card but it was out of stock can you help me find anthor one?

and for the shiping i live in sweden newegg deliver for sweden?

Didnt know that.

No, newegg is US only. For Sweden you are going to have to collect all the parts from Swedish internet stores. If you collect the same parts - it should be around that same sum, or cheaper.

strangerbob plz reply to my topic in new parts

Didnt know that.

No, newegg is US only. For Sweden you are going to have to collect all the parts from Swedish internet stores. If you collect the same parts - it should be around that same sum, or cheaper.

is there a way that i can buy from the us market because its cost much more in the swedish stores

is there a way that i can buy from the us market because its cost much more in the swedish stores

The shipping and import charges will make it cost the same anyway. Except overseas warranty will be a pain if you ever need to use it.

Look at it this way - at least we in EU get government healthcare and education. Something the Americans dont have :)