Having a Technilogical Brain Fart

Bill Cosby
Go to solution Solved by Davi_doos,

I have found a way. 
1. Click Start 
2. Under you user picture, right click Network 
3. Choose properties (this opens Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center
4. Click Choose homegroup and sharing options in the lower list (this opens Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center\Homegroup
5. Click Change advanced sharing settings... (this opens Control Panel\Network and Internet\Network and Sharing Center\Advanced sharing settings
6. The setting right before the last one is: Password protected sharing
7. Choose Turn off password protected sharing

What do you mean by 'my words always confuse you' ?

As long as no one takes the piss. 

You have confused me before so that is why I had said that,

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

As long as no one takes the piss. 

You have confused me before so that is why I had said that,

It means 'making fun of'

For example if I was to say 'you're taking the piss mate' roughly translated it means 'are you making fun of me' does that make sense :P

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

It means 'making fun of'

For example if I was to say 'you're taking the piss mate' roughly translated it means 'are you making fun of me' does that make sense :P

ahh Ok, That makes sense lol. 

Just saying I wasn't trying to make fun of that guy, just pointing out what he could have done.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

Just saying I wasn't trying to make fun of that guy, just pointing out what he could have done.

I know you weren't, you don't seem to be that kind of person who would :)

DESKTOP - Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z77X-D3H Processor - Intel Core i5-2500K @ Stock 1.135v Cooling - Cooler Master Hyper TX3 RAM - Kingston Hyper-X Fury White 4x4GB DDR3-1866 Graphics Card - MSI GeForce GTX 780 Lightning PSU - Seasonic M12II EVO Edition 850w  HDD -  WD Caviar  Blue 500GB (Boot Drive)  /  WD Scorpio Black 750GB (Games Storage) / WD Green 2TB (Main Storage) Case - Cooler Master 335U Elite OS - Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate

THANK YOU DAVI! thats exactly what i needed! 

No problem  ^_^