How Girls Work - An Explanation

STRMfrmXMN

I'll add honestly and loyalty as well :)

It's alive , alive !!! 

I'll just bookmark this if I were to get involved in a relationship ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

It's alive , alive !!! 

Lol, OK den xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

I'll add honestly and loyalty as well :)

What does "snips chips and acid trips" mean? O.o

What does "snips chips and acid trips" mean? O.o

I snipped your comment so that it didn't take up half a page :P

Chips and acid trips rhymes with snips xD

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

It's alive , alive !!! 

I'm just keeping it open for the lulz. I know I most likely won't be using any of this advice in my lifetime, but it's still fun to read.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I'm just keeping it open for the lulz. I know I most likely won't be using any of this advice in my lifetime, but it's still fun to read.

I just feel honored that he would bookmark this xD

I snipped your comment so that it didn't take up half a page :P

Chips and acid trips rhymes with snips xD

You snipped my comment? WHAT RIGHT DO YOU HAVE TO

Actually that's fine. 

And were back.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Preassuming, this never works well.

AMD Phenom II B55 Quad / unlocked dual core 4.3ghz CB R15 = CB 422
XFX R9 390 8GB MY RIG: http://uk.pcpartpicker.com/p/MVwQsY
Fastest 7770 on LTT . 3rd Fastest Phenom II Quad on LTT

PCSX2 on AMD CPU? http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/412377-pcsx2-emulator-4096x2160-amd-phenom-ii/#entry5550588

*We're you peasant :P

lol. Grammar Nazi

grammar-nazi-4.jpg

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

I saw my girlfriend when i got my job at the local grocery store.  I was working down on lane 17 and i see this absolutely beautiful woman down on register 1 (she was miserable to be on express but this didnt take away from her beauty).  So be me, i was deathly terrified of women after my ex girlfriend basically played me for 7 months then broke up with me and convinced me that it was my fault, for me to later find out she was cheating on another guy with me, but anyway, i decided that this girl was amazing.  It took me actually 6 months to say hi to her, and then another 2 to get her phone number, and then i one night when talking to her said that if we were going to be friends i felt that it was best that she knew how i felt so that if she didnt feel the same she wouldn't get weird vibes from me (basically she would understand that its because i like her).  And at first she said she thinks its better if we stay friends. Next day she texts me and i feel awful thinking that i just made our friendship completely awkward because she saw me as her best friend who had helped her through so much, and i basically put that on the line the night before.  Well she texts me and we talk and she says that deep down she feels the same and that she would like to give it a try.  So we plan a date to the movies and i get my first kiss (senior in highschool, i am currently a freshman in college) and fast forward 7 months and here i am, no longer lonely and with a beautiful woman! Shockingly enough she doesnt mind the computer, my nerdiness or my gaming lol.  Shes a country kind of girl with a free spirit and is quite sassy on occasion.  TBH idk how i landed a woman like her but man i could not be happier

Good Luck to all on your quests for women! i can tell you that is it in fact worth it (so please step away from the keyboard for 5 minutes and go tell that girl how you feel) because in the long run you can only gain from the memories and future happiness 

Yup-yup. I can tell you know that a lot of what is listed is not exactly on point to what I like or dislike. For example, confidence in men these days means being an asshole...and I hate that. But the cooking part is true across women at least for me. :lol:

The only thing that can ever be considered "truth" in this world.

But that's why we are so awesome. :wub:

60170670.jpg

60170670.jpg

the biggest thing i can say, is don't be afraid to just know the girl. My girlfriend and i were best friends before i confessed my feelings and it makes the relationship easy

• CPU: Fx-8350 || Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Rev 4.0 || Ram: GSkill Ripjaws 16GB (2x8GB) || GPU: Sapphire Tri-X OC r9 290 || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro || Storage: Seagate 1TB (Main Storage), Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB external (backups/Media) || PSU: Raidmax 730 Watt || Displays: 2x 2x Acer 21.5" S220HQL || Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate || Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T. 7

•  

the biggest thing i can say, is don't be afraid to just know the girl. My girlfriend and i were best friends before i confessed my feelings and it makes the relationship easy

That's what it is about: couples are meant to be each others' best friends. Cut the "friendzone" bullsh*t, you need to become a person's friend in order for any kind of relationship to have even a slightest possibility. If the person in question is not into you, you just need to move on, there's nothing you can do to fix that. This "friendzone" is just a made-up term to make people think they still have chances, even though they don't have any.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

That's what it is about: couples are meant to be each others' best friends. Cut the "friendzone" bullsh*t, you need to become a person's friend in order for any kind of relationship to have even a slightest possibility. If the person in question is not into you, you just need to move on, there's nothing you can do to fix that. This "friendzone" is just a made-up term to make people think they still have chances, even though they don't have any.

i was "in the friendzone" but honestly if they wanna be that close to you, its not that bad to introduce the idea of you guys dating.  let it sit in their mind and maybe they will begin to see you that way, because honestly maybe they were afraid to feel that way about you in the first place

• CPU: Fx-8350 || Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Rev 4.0 || Ram: GSkill Ripjaws 16GB (2x8GB) || GPU: Sapphire Tri-X OC r9 290 || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro || Storage: Seagate 1TB (Main Storage), Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB external (backups/Media) || PSU: Raidmax 730 Watt || Displays: 2x 2x Acer 21.5" S220HQL || Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate || Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T. 7

•  

I agree. That is the best route. Friendship then dating.

like, not saying i have the perfect relationship.  I get ripped sometimes, and women are women but she makes me happy, she bakes me cookies, and she keeps me from doing stupid things lol.  I had a crazy ex girlfriend, in highschool before i met my girlfriend, and it made me afraid of women and the idea of actually caring for someone but im happy that i finally got balls and said something lol

•  

Is there any other route?

Trying to form a relationship without getting to be friends first will most likely fall flat.

Though, as usual, my advice is something no-one should rely on, and only take with a grain of salt. I do try to give realistic advice, but I have no experience in any of this.

As a guy with 3 sisters, I thought this was all really obvious...

Just be honest, clear (i.e. don't make things necessarily complicated, if the relationship is complicated, your doing it wrong), respectful, and basically not-a-dick. All qualities that both partners need for a relationship to last.

"Normandy" i7 4790K - GTX 970 - Phantom 410 (Gun metal) - Z97 Extreme4 (asrock) - 128GB Crucial SSD - 1TB WD HDD - H60 Refurb. - 7 case fans | G710+ Keyboard, G230 Headset, Acer GN246HL Monitor.

Quick thoughts on system: I7 is extremely quick and I'm glad I spent the extra for hyper-threading. I regret my decision to get the GTX 970, it has horrible coil whine. There isn't any excuse for this terrible whine I and others are having. I HIGHLY recommend a 144hz monitor. Future Improvements/upgrades: Rubber fan mounts, basic speakers, more ram (for a total of 16gb), replace GPU.

144hz is love. 144hz is life. I like to submit unfinished posts then do about 20 edits. I like the Night Theme too.

Unfortunately-A-good-girlfriend-will-cos

200GBs lol more like 12TBs lol. I'm sad now.

As a guy with 3 sisters, I thought this was all really obvious...

Just be honest, clear (i.e. don't make things necessarily complicated, if the relationship is complicated, your doing it wrong), respectful, and basically not-a-dick. All qualities that both partners need for a relationship to last.

I'm an only-child. How ever could I write such a thing xD