How Girls Work - An Explanation

STRMfrmXMN

Lol those are two dogs yo xD

3Deep5MeM9

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

Lol those are two dogs yo xD

Butt sniffer 3000

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Technically got my first kiss when I was 3 on a field trip xD, the girl I liked sat by me on the bus and for some reason I just grabbed her and kissed her and the teacher saw it but said nothing. Is this confidence?

Technically got my first kiss when I was 3 on a field trip xD, the girl I liked sat by me on the bus and for some reason I just grabbed her and kissed her and the teacher saw it but said nothing. Is this confidence?

You, sir, are a stud muffin xD

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You, sir, are a stud muffin xD

I mean the teacher, hell my mom saw it and they just sat there and smiled like "Aw that's cute" btw I went and go to a Catholic school and for that to pass when I was in pre-k is insane.

I mean the teacher, hell my mom saw it and they just sat there and smiled like "Aw that's cute" btw I went and go to a Catholic school and for that to pass when I was in pre-k is insane.

Oh lol, my school was super PG so that would have never flown at my elementary school. Middle school maybe, high school it's kinda just you tripping over people making out in the hallways a lot....

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Oh lol, my school was super PG so that would have never flown at my elementary school. Middle school maybe, high school it's kinda just you tripping over people making out in the hallways a lot....

Yeah the days we could watch a movie in class, it was 8th grade and we were stuck watching G and PG was ok sometimes...And then on the school DC trip (which I didn't go on) the teacher said you can bring movies for us to watch but it has to be rated G, I was like seems fun going on a trip watching Nemo and Monsters Inc. But at my high school, you have the occasional person having sex, doing drugs, or drinking...

Yeah the days we could watch a movie in class, it was 8th grade and we were stuck watching G and PG was ok sometimes...And then on the school DC trip (which I didn't go on) the teacher said you can bring movies for us to watch but it has to be rated G, I was like seems fun going on a trip watching Nemo and Monsters Inc. But at my high school, you have the occasional person having sex, doing drugs, or drinking...

Pretty much my life, though I didn't attend religious schools where it was sacrilege to watch a PG movie as a 6 year-old xD Not sure how your school was. I watched Braveheart in my 7th grade class though so I've been all over the place with appropriateness in content.

Pretty much my life, though I didn't attend religious schools where it was sacrilege to watch a PG movie as a 6 year-old xD Not sure how your school was. I watched Braveheart in my 7th grade class though so I've been all over the place with appropriateness in content.

I mean at home I was watching PG13 at 11 or so, but I know we watched something in middle school or whatever that had some "naughty" parts to it.

I mean at home I was watching PG13 at 11 or so, but I know we watched something in middle school or whatever that had some "naughty" parts to it.

We had those sex-ed videos in the 5th grade though, those are always those "naughty" type videos :P

I watched Little Miss Sunshine when it came out and I was 7 years old so who am I to judge people watching adult movies at a young age xD

We had those sex-ed videos in the 5th grade though, those are always those "naughty" type videos :P

I watched Little Miss Sunshine when it came out and I was 7 years old so who am I to judge people watching adult movies at a young age xD

xD Never sex-ed but in the 7th grade bio class we had to sign a paper saying we wouldn't laugh at words/images in videos like penises which girls did just about every class without punishment. Then the teacher blamed the boys and she said we were the reason we couldn't watch anymore of those. Why because we have the penis?

xD Never sex-ed but in the 7th grade bio class we had to sign a paper saying we wouldn't laugh at words/images in videos like penises which girls did just about every class without punishment. Then the teacher blamed the boys and she said we were the reason we couldn't watch anymore of those. Why because we have the penis?

You had a very different education to me it sounds like xD My teachers would either be really serious and we'd be afraid to move or like my middle school teachers who were bawling because of the "secret sex box" where people put anonymous sex questions in it. It made it really fun to have those teachers :D

You had a very different education to me it sounds like xD My teachers would either be really serious and we'd be afraid to move or like my middle school teachers who were bawling because of the "secret sex box" where people put anonymous sex questions in it. It made it really fun to have those teachers :D

Really, my sex ed teachers didn't care about if we were mature or not during sex ed in 7th grade but if we were like flat out laughing they'd give you detention.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I mean we never had the sex-ed class, just the don't get caught up with drugs and alchohol.

Really, my sex ed teachers didn't care about if we were mature or not during sex ed in 7th grade but if we were like flat out laughing they'd give you detention.

Wow, you guys had sucky ass sex ed teachers. Mine were absolutely the best. My 7th and 8th grade guy (had him two years) was like super open about it and made every innuendo in the book xD

I mean we never had the sex-ed class, just the don't get caught up with drugs and alchohol.

We had one "Sex, Drugs, and Rock and Roll" AKA Sex, drugs, and lots of jokes about how funny human anatomy is xD

Wow, you guys had sucky ass sex ed teachers. Mine were absolutely the best. My 7th and 8th grade guy (had him two years) was like super open about it and made every innuendo in the book xD

Well they did talk a lot about mostly pregnancy and the female reproductive system, and they only mentioned the penis once ever so that's kinda sexist.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well they did talk a lot about mostly pregnancy and the female reproductive system, and they only mentioned the penis once ever so that's kinda sexist.

Yay public education! To be fair they are more worried about girls at that age I think cuz they're the ones going through the major stresses when it comes to sex most of the time but I can see how that's sexist. 

I saw my girlfriend when i got my job at the local grocery store.  I was working down on lane 17 and i see this absolutely beautiful woman down on register 1 (she was miserable to be on express but this didnt take away from her beauty).  So be me, i was deathly terrified of women after my ex girlfriend basically played me for 7 months then broke up with me and convinced me that it was my fault, for me to later find out she was cheating on another guy with me, but anyway, i decided that this girl was amazing.  It took me actually 6 months to say hi to her, and then another 2 to get her phone number, and then i one night when talking to her said that if we were going to be friends i felt that it was best that she knew how i felt so that if she didnt feel the same she wouldn't get weird vibes from me (basically she would understand that its because i like her).  And at first she said she thinks its better if we stay friends. Next day she texts me and i feel awful thinking that i just made our friendship completely awkward because she saw me as her best friend who had helped her through so much, and i basically put that on the line the night before.  Well she texts me and we talk and she says that deep down she feels the same and that she would like to give it a try.  So we plan a date to the movies and i get my first kiss (senior in highschool, i am currently a freshman in college) and fast forward 7 months and here i am, no longer lonely and with a beautiful woman! Shockingly enough she doesnt mind the computer, my nerdiness or my gaming lol.  Shes a country kind of girl with a free spirit and is quite sassy on occasion.  TBH idk how i landed a woman like her but man i could not be happier

Good Luck to all on your quests for women! i can tell you that is it in fact worth it (so please step away from the keyboard for 5 minutes and go tell that girl how you feel) because in the long run you can only gain from the memories and future happiness 

• CPU: Fx-8350 || Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Rev 4.0 || Ram: GSkill Ripjaws 16GB (2x8GB) || GPU: Sapphire Tri-X OC r9 290 || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro || Storage: Seagate 1TB (Main Storage), Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB external (backups/Media) || PSU: Raidmax 730 Watt || Displays: 2x 2x Acer 21.5" S220HQL || Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate || Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T. 7

•  

I saw my girlfriend when i got my job at the local grocery store.  I was working down on lane 17 and i see this absolutely beautiful woman down on register 1 (she was miserable to be on express but this didnt take away from her beauty).  So be me, i was deathly terrified of women after my ex girlfriend basically played me for 7 months then broke up with me and convinced me that it was my fault, for me to later find out she was cheating on another guy with me, but anyway, i decided that this girl was amazing.  It took me actually 6 months to say hi to her, and then another 2 to get her phone number, and then i one night when talking to her said that if we were going to be friends i felt that it was best that she knew how i felt so that if she didnt feel the same she wouldn't get weird vibes from me (basically she would understand that its because i like her).  And at first she said she thinks its better if we stay friends. Next day she texts me and i feel awful thinking that i just made our friendship completely awkward because she saw me as her best friend who had helped her through so much, and i basically put that on the line the night before.  Well she texts me and we talk and she says that deep down she feels the same and that she would like to give it a try.  So we plan a date to the movies and i get my first kiss (senior in highschool, i am currently a freshman in college) and fast forward 7 months and here i am, no longer lonely and with a beautiful woman! Shockingly enough she doesnt mind the computer, my nerdiness or my gaming lol.  Shes a country kind of girl with a free spirit and is quite sassy on occasion.  TBH idk how i landed a woman like her but man i could not be happier

Good Luck to all on your quests for women! i can tell you that is it in fact worth it (so please step away from the keyboard for 5 minutes and go tell that girl how you feel) because in the long run you can only gain from the memories and future happiness 

congrats man, really, congrats

snips chips and chicken strips

Wish I could say I was in the same boat  :( Being afraid to tell a girl about how you feel can make you feel sick for a long time....

Never got on with girls, except for one, who was a bit cuckoo and operated more like a guy. Seriously, no matter how long I knew a chick I always had difficulty just ever seeing eye to eye with them. Makes me glad I'm gay or I'd never be married.

In my experience, and this is coming from someone with bi polar, bitches be crazy.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Wish I could say I was in the same boat  :( Being afraid to tell a girl about how you feel can make you feel sick for a long time....

yeah believe me i felt like crap for the days leading up to it but now i couldnt be happier! i mean, yeah women will rip you a new one sometimes lol but it still is worth it

• CPU: Fx-8350 || Mobo: Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3 Rev 4.0 || Ram: GSkill Ripjaws 16GB (2x8GB) || GPU: Sapphire Tri-X OC r9 290 || Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro || Storage: Seagate 1TB (Main Storage), Samsung 840 Pro 120GB SSD (OS), Seagate 1TB external (backups/Media) || PSU: Raidmax 730 Watt || Displays: 2x 2x Acer 21.5" S220HQL || Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow Ultimate || Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T. 7

•  

• Having a set career path or giving a care about how you do in school
  • Being confident. A lot of "nice guys" never get anywhere because they get too shy/scared/nervous/panicked to tell a girl how they feel. Be a confident nice guy and you're already in good shape! Also, note the being confident does not mean being a dick.
  • They like guys with guitars in their hands. Pianos, voices, drums, those work too.
  • Giving them hugs from behind is always a plus ;) Don't do this if you aren't 100% certain that they are attracted to you as this is otherwise a weird physical boundary to be crossed.
  • Learn to cook. You will get laid doing this.

Things girls don't like:

• Guys who talk about sex way too enthusiastically
  • Guys who drink heavily, do drugs and get wasted and live with their parents at 39
  • Guys with no motivation to do anything; play an instrument, do sports, find a hobby of interest and be passionate about it!

If you think that a girl has any inclination of liking you then ask her out! 

First off, I appreciate your disclaimer that this is not meant to be universally applicable. I want to put a disclaimer myself that *none of this is meant to disagree with you*, as this is all relatively good advice. My personal experience differs slightly. 

• I don't have a set career path and have never had any remote interest in school; not elementary, middle, high or university level. 
  • I'm also not confident at all. I would describe myself as neutral. I don't think I'm a loser, but I don't think I'm special, sociable or skilled. 
  • I also don't play any musical instruments. I played piano in elementary school long before I was sexually active. 
  • I don't generally hug my love interests (unless they're upset) and usually don't like to be touched in general. Interestingly enough, my first girlfriend in 6th grade broke up with me and specifically explained that it was because I never hugged her. I think we held hands once... it was weird. 
  • I have no clue how to cook unless something lists the instructions on a box or package and only requires microwaving, putting in the oven or mixing. I've watched some videos out of Harvard on a "flavor science symposium". It was interesting, but I don't eat solid food so I was passively engaged. Suffice to say, I've never actually cooked for a girl. 

As for things girls don't like, well...

• I was the class clown for most of middle school and never hesitated to crack highly perverted jokes. But I got gasps, followed by laughs, so it was worth it.
  • When I talk about sex seriously, it's always in private with my SO (I don't even talk about sex with my best friends) and I get very enthusiastic. I've always made a point to my SO's about just how critical sex, and talking about it, is to a healthy relationship. In my opinion half of the relationship is sex, maybe a little less.
  • I'm not quite 39, but I do live with my parents. America seems to be obsessed with independent living, but most of the world finds people middle aged and living with their parents perfectly normal. My dad has lukemia and my mom is severely psychologically impaired so ditching them wouldn't feel right. I did move out on my own briefly but my roommates were not very good at meeting their half of the bills. I don't have a car anymore (ex-girlfriend totaled it) but that hasn't affected my ability to date. 
  • As for drugs, I LOVE drugs. I could talk about drugs all day. DMT, LSD, MDMA, you name it. I think drugs are one of the most important aspects of life and anyone who abstains from them completely is doing themselves a grave disservice. 
  • As for motivation, I might be the least motivated person you'll ever meet. I don't see myself anywhere important "in 5 years", as the classic job interview question goes, and I don't feel I'll ever have a skill or trade to offer that will make a living wage.
  • I don't practice anything, not math or sports or religion or programming or building. Nothing. I exercise enough to not be fat but I'm far from muscular. I have zero interest in formal education, self improvement, politics, charity or anything socially constructive and I could happily spend my entire life doing nothing important and never being remembered. 

With all that out of the way, I can offer what I think might contribute to my numerous successes with girls. 

• I'm honest. I've never lied about anything to any girl I've dated. I've lied to plenty of other people that I don't love, and if I don't love them yet or I'm still unsure I might lie to them about some things - but if I fall in love with them, or we break up, either way - I tell them what I lied about
  • I'm not particularly interested in sex. I like that I can make my SO's feel good, but I don't feel overwhelmed myself from it, and about 50% of the time I won't end up having sex with someone I'm dating for over a month (that's a long time to me anyway). 
  • About 10% of the girls I date I actually refuse to have sex with for some amount of time. One girl I broke up with because she wanted to have sex after our first date and was generally pretty rude about it. 
  • I don't talk shit about other people behind their backs. I don't gossip or indulge in rumors. I'm utterly uninterested in the "taboo" actions of others. 
  • I've never been in a fight in my life, nor do I ever intend to be. I'm not interested in acting "like a man" or hurting other humans, all of which I'm loyal to, to defend some vague sense of my SO's dignity. Violence is for apes. 

One thing I would add to this list is money. I don't think girls are gold diggers, and in fact many of them will openly express their distaste for lavish wealth, but if you can't afford to feed, clothe, entertain and in some cases shelter your SO, you might as well give up. Hungry homeless girls have more on their minds than romance.

I'd say the last point is about the only one I'm old school about. I think I should be the financial provider for my SO. I don't know if I'd call it old school, because it isn't really about gender. I just don't like gifts, even if it's something as simple as her paying half the electric bill or buying me food. She can make me happy by saving her money for herself and enjoying her life as much as possible.