How Girls Work - An Explanation

STRMfrmXMN

Where I work there are basicaly no girls and the ones that are there are way older than me. I dont drink or dance so I dont go into the pub or have reason to go to bar... how do I meet someone and make friendship with her? :D (I know internet has a lot of things to solve my problem but for some reason I dont like that way of solving it).

Basicaly everyone I know is not in the country right now :/ I feel alone. I should probably go away too :D

Where I work there are basicaly no girls and the ones that are there are way older than me. I dont drink or dance so I dont go into the pub or have reason to go to bar... how do I meet someone and make friendship with her? :D (I know internet has a lot of things to solve my problem but for some reason I dont like that way of solving it).

Basicaly everyone I know is not in the country right now :/ I feel alone. I should probably go away too :D

Lots of outdoor time!

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

• 2 weeks later...

• Learn to cook. You will get laid doing this.

I'VE BEEN DOING IT ALL WRONG!

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

龴 ͡ↀ ◡ ͡ↀ龴#locked( ͡͡ ° ͜ ʖ ͡ °)

ahhh teenager... :P

hey guys news flash there is no single way to get a girlfriend thats because woman are completely different from each other and have diffrent interests that can greatly very,the best thing is to just be yourself and not try too hard....thats something anyone can pick up on/

if one of the only wants to be friends then great, its not an insult. its a compliment and maybe who knows ? maybe you guys will develop a relationship in the future :)

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

THEN DO IT ALL RIGHT

WHERE CAN I BUY COOKING BOOKS IMMA BREAK THE BANK

Basic guide to CPU's!

If I said I were 14, you would call me a kid. If I say 70, you’ll entitle me too old. If I say 20 you say I’m inexperienced and if I say 40 than I'm too boring.

ahhh teenager... :P

hey guys news flash there is no single way to get a girlfriend thats because woman are completely different from each other and have diffrent interests that can greatly very,the best thing is to just be yourself and not try too hard....thats something anyone can pick up on/

if one of the only wants to be friends then great, its not an insult. its a compliment and maybe who knows ? maybe you guys will develop a relationship in the future :)

And I addressed this twice in the original post and have since many times, the point being that not all girls are the same....

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

WHERE CAN I BUY COOKING BOOKS IMMA BREAK THE BANK

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT BOOKSTORES CUZ I WOULD SUGGEST YOU HAVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY TEACH YOU MY FRIEND. NEVER TRIED YOUTUBE BUT MAYBE YOUTUBE CAN TEACH YOU. I DUNNO, MY STEPMOM HELPS TEACH ME.

And I addressed this twice in the original post and have since many times, the point being that not all girls are the same....

fair point, I didnt really want to read 8 pages of posts

Desktop:ryzen 5 3600 | MSI b45m bazooka | EVGA 650w Icoolermaster masterbox nr400 |16 gb ddr4  corsiar lpx| Gigabyte Aorus GTX 1070ti |500GB SSD+2TB SSHD, 2tb seagate barracuda [OS/games/mass storage] | HpZR240w 1440p led logitech g502 proteus spectrum| Coolermaster quick fire pro cherry mx  brown |

I DON'T KNOW ABOUT BOOKSTORES CUZ I WOULD SUGGEST YOU HAVE PEOPLE ACTUALLY TEACH YOU MY FRIEND. NEVER TRIED YOUTUBE BUT MAYBE YOUTUBE CAN TEACH YOU. I DUNNO, MY STEPMOM HELPS TEACH ME.

10/10 BEST PLAN

Basic guide to CPU's!

Basic guide to CPU's!

giphy.gif

(In the most platonic of ways of course)

-Snip-

(In the most platonic of ways of course)

#NoHomo

Basic guide to CPU's!

-Snip-

I HAVE NOTHING TO ADD ANYMORE GO GOOGLE A PICTURE OF A CAT :3

Basic guide to CPU's!

I HAVE DOGS  AND THEY ARE MY DOGS 

Butt_and_Bunny.jpg

IT DOESN'T LOAD BUT IT SAYS BUT LOOKING AT THE TITLE MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT YOUR FETTISHES

Basic guide to CPU's!

IT DOESN'T LOAD BUT IT SAYS BUT LOOKING AT THE TITLE MAKES ME WONDER ABOUT YOUR FETTISHES

lol, lemme try some other image host.

FKfjmVz.jpg?1

lol, lemme try some other image host.

-Snip-

#LongestDogEver But he's awesome :3

Basic guide to CPU's!