How Girls Work - An Explanation

STRMfrmXMN

A couple months IMO and be in an actual relationship. She has to initiate the butt touching :P

Like let's say i started dating her in may. so like a couple months? i expected longer, but ok. And she  starts the butt touching? i thought it was the other way around.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Like let's say i started dating her in may. so like a couple months? i expected longer, but ok. And she  starts the butt touching? i thought it was the other way around.

Well, cuddling.... there might be some butt touching there. It's up to her really. Some girls may not be OK with it, some may want it right away.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Girls like Old Spice? What is this crap of advice?

You must be new to them :P

Ask around, this is what I have found from my friends (and most of whom are female).

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You must be new to them :P

Ask around, this is what I have found from my friends (and most of whom are female).

In my experience women tend to prefer a neutral deodorant + a fragrance of your choice. That's why i question that. Of course, having 3+ billion women out there means that there are 3+ billion preferences.

In my experience women tend to prefer a neutral deodorant + a fragrance of your choice. That's why i question that. Of course, having 3+ billion women out there means that there are 3+ billion preferences.

Well, probably less than 3 billion, but the girls I've been with have loved Old Spice and the girls I know seem to just unanimously agree with old Spice. I wear the Classic Sport one. Different girls are different.

Whodathunkit.

I had a girlfriend once and it was nice until she started changing and stopped talking to me ect. The main thing you need is confidence in yourself and you should be good.  

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

I had a girlfriend once and it was nice until she started changing and stopped talking to me ect. The main thing you need is confidence in yourself and you should be good.  

call me curious but why and how does she change?

call me curious but why and how does she change?

Her parents got a divorce and she changed after that. We did a bunch of things before but then after she just stopped talking to me ect. 

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900x  GPU: ASUS Strix rtx 2080 Super RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 8gb x4 PSU: Corsair HX850i Motherboard: ASUS Strix x570-E Storage: Samsung 840 pro, Samsung 970 evo 1tb nvme, segate 2tb Case: NZXT H510I Cooling: Corsair h100i

Her parents got a divorce and she changed after that. We did a bunch of things before but then after she just stopped talking to me ect. 

the stress really got to her i guess

This is a better explanation, far more accurate.

Just for fun

:lol:

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

You can't group an entire demographic into a social model. That's not how it works. :P

You can't group an entire demographic into a social model. That's not how it works. :P

I have made this disclaimer so many times.....

Well, cuddling.... there might be some butt touching there. It's up to her really. Some girls may not be OK with it, some may want it right away.

But probably never gonna happen cuz i don't even know where she lives.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

But probably never gonna happen cuz i don't even know where she lives.

Ask her out and that will come soon after.

Damn good guide. 

been to dating sites (okcupid), what i've seen generally:

1.girls like someone who can make them laugh

2.they want you to get to know them and ask her many questions

been to dating sites (okcupid), what i've seen generally:

1.girls like someone who can make them laugh

2.they want you to get to know them and ask her many questions

Shit, I gotta include humor as a good thing on the list. Thanks for reminding me :)

Ask her out and that will come soon after.

but...ok, i'll ask her out. but i'm kind of a pussy when it comes to asking out girls.

but...ok, i'll ask her out. but i'm kind of a pussy when it comes to asking out girls.

well good luck

This should be pinned, honestly. This could help many lost guys in possibly finding the love of their lives.