How Girls Work - An Explanation

STRMfrmXMN

Is that 3 warning points i see?

18e4b301_afro-shaking-head-no.gif

db2.gif

Well leave the basement. Not too hard.

no license. only girls I see are old people at work

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

no license. only girls I see are old people at work

Well study for a license and then get one? I mean hey, again least you can do is Tinder or something.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Not sure if she's being real or just re-enacting an advertisement segment she saw on TV

Details separate people.

Well study for a license and then get one? I mean hey, again least you can do is Tinder or something.

I tried stupid ass dating sites. all girls are bitches on them

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

I tried stupid ass dating sites. all girls are bitches on them

Well you're being judgmental and looking at the wrong girls...

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

What must be remembered is that we are all truly equal. We mustn't make sacrifices to show our appreciation and affection. Even so, were that the case, the women would have to do the same. Love isn't what it's defined as. It's not about sacrificing oneself, losing oneself, and struggling. This is interpreted as romantic, simply due to those who are young now being raised to believe so. Especially with the bias towards men, as we're expected to ignore ourselves and do whatever the woman says. That's being whipped. I know a few people like that, and there is no love there. Only teenage physical attraction.

Love isn't difficult. It's not confusing. It's not scary. It's the most simple and the best thing in the world. It's where nobody feels inclined to change for the thing between the two people. With true love, what's in between the people comes naturally. What's important is to find someone who are themselves to your being yourself. This is what is required. If this doesn't work, then there can't be love between the two.

It's much like crossfiring with two GPUs. They have to be about the same age, be similar in tier and performance, but not the same. Clockspeeds, what makes them tick, may vary. Some are cooler, some are hotter. But together, they perform better than one does by itself. You aren't becoming one with the other, you're just working together.

I believe that I understand love well, while many others do not. I believe that this has caused the complete lack of such relations, in fact, complete social outcasting, for me. Never should I mind, as I wouldn't ever love someone who knew not how to love.

Well you're being judgmental and looking at the wrong girls...

judgmental how?

I believe that I understand love well, while many others do not. I believe that this has caused the complete lack of such relations, in fact, complete social outcasting, for me. Never should I mind, as I wouldn't ever love someone who knew not how to love.

Love isn't exactly the same for all people, don't forget that. To some a sign of affection is purchasing a nice object from someone you care about. Others like myself it's showing affection through contact. 

This is too deep for me... But you seem to have the ability to find a nice guy/gal to suit you, just one on a maturer level than you might regularly find.

judgmental how?

Being too critical. You're assessing all women on dating sites from few experiences. In reality they aren't all like that.

What must be remembered is that we are all truly equal. We mustn't make sacrifices to show our appreciation and affection. Even so, were that the case, the women would have to do the same. Love isn't what it's defined as. It's not about sacrificing oneself, losing oneself, and struggling. This is interpreted as romantic, simply due to those who are young now being raised to believe so. Especially with the bias towards men, as we're expected to ignore ourselves and do whatever the woman says. That's being whipped. I know a few people like that, and there is no love there. Only teenage physical attraction.

Love isn't difficult. It's not confusing. It's not scary. It's the most simple and the best thing in the world. It's where nobody feels inclined to change for the thing between the two people. With true love, what's in between the people comes naturally. What's important is to find someone who are themselves to your being yourself. This is what is required. If this doesn't work, then there can't be love between the two.

It's much like crossfiring with two GPUs. They have to be about the same age, be similar in tier and performance, but not the same. Clockspeeds, what makes them tick, may vary. Some are cooler, some are hotter. But together, they perform better than one does by itself. You aren't becoming one with the other, you're just working together.

Oh boy!,  Who invited Jesus to the party.. :P

Details separate people.

Love isn't exactly the same for all people, don't forget that. To some a sign of affection is purchasing a nice object from someone you care about. Others like myself it's showing affection through contact. 

This is too deep for me... But you seem to have the ability to find a nice guy/gal to suit you, just one on a maturer level than you might regularly find.

Being too critical. You're assessing all women on dating sites from few experiences. In reality they aren't all like that.

well yeah. the fat ones are nice obviously.

Jesus guide needs to be passed on to this guy xD

i got the nails ready..

Details separate people.

See, being a bit rude. If you can accept and appreciate a girl for who she is you won't care about her body. If you absolutely cannot stand how they look then that's your thing but you should, IMO, know a person before assessing them based on physical properties. Also, your definition of "fat" probably varies from mine. I like girls with a bit of extra curviness, you come to appreciate it xD

Nothing wrong with a bit of meat to hold onto, if you know what i mean ( ¬‿¬)

What please don't get a hammer too I don't mean to hurt him xD

better yet , we'll heat it up near bright red so you don't need to hammer to bludgeon it down, we'll just place it on the point & it'll slide in though the flesh like hot knife on a warm butter

Details separate people.

better yet , we'll heat it up near bright red so you don't need to hammer to bludgeon it down, we'll just place it on the point & it'll slide in though the flesh like hot knife on a warm butter

bye calling popos

See, being a bit rude. If you can accept and appreciate a girl for who she is you won't care about her body. If you absolutely cannot stand how they look then that's your thing but you should, IMO, know a person before assessing them based on physical properties. Also, your definition of "fat" probably varies from mine. I like girls with a bit of extra curviness, you come to appreciate it xD

looks are about 70% for me. I want skinny as possible.... just not anorexic. although I am the odd one out and like flat tits. and I mean flat as ----

looks are about 70% for me. I want skinny as possible.... just not anorexic. although I am the odd one out and like flat tits. and I mean flat as ----

You are a weirdo. Curves or GTFO

you scare me

@ can destroy Russia so look out

ivan drago would be on his knees after reading phil's status updates

Details separate people.

its already set in stone. living in your parents basement. It is sad I will never get the pussy.... or see it..... or even kiss a girl <_<

Debussy. Yum yum. Cool cool. Up top, broseph! Let's share something personal on something everyone can access. I am obsessed with the thought of performing oral on females. *le embarrassed face*

It's a very niiice! Where's the beef?

Debussy. Yum yum. Cool cool. Up top, broseph! Let's share something personal on something everyone can access. I am obsessed with the thought of performing oral on females. *le embarrassed face*

It's a very niiice! Where's the beef?

Lol, such personal. That is a bit weird to share on a tech forum my friend :P

This is too deep for me... 

For such an illogical person as I am, this is my quote on the subject some days ago:

"That human emotion (love) is a really illogical thing, and in terms of how it effects human mind, it's close to what insanity does, to a point where the two are hard to distinguish from each other.

So the only logical conclusion to the question "What is love", it's insanity.   :lol:"

This is more-or-less a joke, but also just my personal opinion.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.