How Girls Work - An Explanation

STRMfrmXMN

Guys who talk about sex way too enthusiastically. Some girls may be into sex on the first date, though most don't want to hear nothing but all your hilarious experiences about hooking up with your sister's best friend last summer.

this is why I will become a wizard. only 8 more years left

:huh:

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

:huh:

wizard= 30 year old virgin

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

wizard= 30 year old virgin

Well don't rush losing your virginity. Always end up making some sort of mistake that affects either you or the other person in some sort of negative way.

But become a wizard. Always a good idea.

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Well don't rush losing your virginity. Always end up making some sort of mistake that affects either you or the other person in some sort of negative way.

But become a wizard. Always a good idea.

its already set in stone. living in your parents basement. It is sad I will never get the pussy.... or see it..... or even kiss a girl <_<

CPU: i9 19300k////GPU: RTX 4090////RAM: 64gb DDR5 5600mhz ////MOBO: Aorus z790 Elite////MONITORS: 3 LG 38" 3840x1600 WIDESCREEN MONITORS

its already set in stone. living in your parents basement. It is sad I will never get the pussy.... or see it..... or even kiss a girl <_<

Your username might be a reason... just saying...

Old spice or die.

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

-snip snap crackalak-

Qff1fm9.jpg

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

Guide to Jesus coming soon

And watch the forum burn as you sit back and let the flames and comments engulf everything you see for 5 minutes before God himself on this forum close it ... ( I hope it's GodlyGamer ) 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Go ahead & nail it.. :ph34r:

Dear God if he somehow makes the Admins to Pin it on the Member's Guide forum ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Dear God if he somehow makes the Admins to Pin it on the Member's Guide forum ... 

Someone will report it & the thread will be deleted & 3 days later it'll be put back up ,

Coincidence?

Details separate people.

Someone will report it & the thread will be deleted & 3 days later it'll be put back up ,

Coincidence?

PhijPZB.gif

• Good looks (duh)

You don`t say.

BKG58Mi.jpg

ASRock Z97 PRO 4| i7-4790К@4600MHz/1.26V| Noctua NH-D14| 16GB ADATA@1800Mhz| Gigabyte GTX 660 WF OC| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB; Samsung 860 Pro 256GB; Samsung 860 EVO 500GB| Seasonic SS-650KM3 Gold| CM Storm QuickFire Ultimate| Mionix Naos 7000|

I mean it's always a good start xD

buying her something expensive & showing her that you got more money to spend is even a better start

Details separate people.

buying her something expensive & showing her that you got more money to spend is even a better start

wake up in a new Bugatti -> get laid

Your username might be a reason... just saying...

no I'm over that pony horse shit. I actually got a girl to fall in love with me... Irl but I blew it. Don't ask how. That was only one but I was like in 11/12 grade. But maybe it was for the besT, she wanted like 10 kids. And I HATE kids.

no I'm over that pony horse shit. I actually got a girl to fall in love with me... Irl but I blew it. Don't ask how. That was only one but I was like in 11/12 grade. But maybe it was for the besT, she wanted like 10 kids

10 kids? She hopefully wanted to adopt 9 of them....

Still her opinion on that would change once she realized how much fucking money that would cost and how painful childbirth would be.... She sounds like a really caring person if she wanted to seriously raise 10 humans xD

Well, why not go out and talk to women or at least do something simple like use Tinder?

10 kids? She hopefully wanted to adopt 9 of them....

Still her opinion on that would change once she realized how much fucking money that would cost and how painful childbirth would be.... She sounds like a really caring person if she wanted to seriously raise 10 humans xD

Well, why not go out and talk to women or at least do something simple like use Tinder?

well maybe not 10 but lots but even one is out of the question.

well even if my dream girl would want one kid it would be time to break up sadly..

talk to girls? need I remind you of: 6Tktw04.png

well even if my dream girl would want one kid it would be time to break up sadly..

talk to girls? need I remind you of: -snip-

Is that 3 warning points i see?

18e4b301_afro-shaking-head-no.gif

talk to girls? need I remind you of: 

Well leave the basement. Not too hard.