How Girls Work - An Explanation

STRMfrmXMN

Gon from HunterxHunter he is so self-centred and selfish but still a good man and a friend.

i don't do animes sawwy man :P

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

You guys aren't talking about me right? I haven't read through the thread(only the OP and 4ish pages) and I mostly posted my reply for teh lolz.

No not you, you're cool.

Nah not you :P You haven't complained as far as I know, just Demi gifs :P

That pun.

i don't do animes sawwy man :P

I figured.

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650

Lemme just say the Old Spice does help :P

AND PEOPLE UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF COLOGNE! (At least good ones, I use Ralph Lauren Big Pony Collection #1, lots of girls like it)

Eh, I say no to cologne unless you're going all dressy (my opinion)

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

Eh, I say no to cologne unless you're going all dressy (my opinion)

Don't be silly. What you're essentially doing here is advocating not smelling nice.

Every guy needs 3 bottles of aftershave to keep it varied. A nice smell smelled too often loses its charm, keep it varied. I wear it everyday irrespective of where I'm going, it's a good habit to get into.

Don't be silly. What you're essentially doing here is advocating not smelling nice.

Every guy needs 3 bottles of aftershave to keep it varied. A nice smell smelled too often loses its charm, keep it varied. I wear it everyday irrespective of where I'm going, it's a good habit to get into.

I have been told but my "resources" that aftershave is "when smelling nice goes too far."

Also too much nice scent can be overpowering :(

I have been told but my "resources" that aftershave is "when smelling nice goes too far."

Also too much nice scent can be overpowering :(

You can't smell too nice. That's not possible. A girl is never going to say "I like him, but his scent is just too good."

And you don't wear loads of the stuff. Two squirts on the neck and one on one wrist, then rub them together (your two wrists).

You can't smell too nice. That's not possible. A girl is never going to say "I like him, but his scent is just too good."

And you don't wear loads of the stuff. Two squirts on the neck and one on one wrist, then rub them together (your two wrists).

I usually, when wearing cologne, spray once on my chest and once on my neck. Can't overdo it!

Also, more cologne != smelling better

I usually, when wearing cologne, spray once on my chest and once on my neck. Can't overdo it!

Also, more cologne != smelling better

Less is more in such circumstances. Goes both ways, a girl honking of perfume puts me off.

I don't use colognes :P deodorant is my Cologne.

Then again, I don't usually stink it up at all. I am just odorless.

Chivalry is dead and nice guys always finish last.

There's a reason why most girls fall for douchebags. It's because we (alpha males) aren't needy/clingy. We don't care about what others have to say about us. We're brash, assertive, genuine, and we stick to our core values/beliefs regardless of what other people have to say. Mature women want their man to be emotionally/financially stable. This is hardwired in their brains.

You want good advise on confidence and how to attract girls? Fake it until you make it!

1. Dress sharp by wearing "quality" fitted clothes.

2. Take care of your appearance/hygiene.

3. Ditch the feminine mannerisms if you have them.

4. Don't be predictable.

5. Body language. - Have a proper heads up posture and expose your chest. I can't stress how big this one is because it's the first thing they notice/judge you on. If you look like a high power person that channels confidence, you're already doing better than 50% of the population.

6. Hold more eye contact when conversing. - Very powerful tool!

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

You want good advise on confidence and how to attract girls? Fake it until you make it!

1. Dress sharp by wearing "quality" fitted clothes.

2. Take care of your appearance/hygiene.

3. Ditch the feminine mannerisms if you have them.

4. Don't be predictable.

5. Body language. - Have a proper heads up posture and expose your chest. I can't stress how big this one is because it's the first thing they notice/judge you on. If you look like a high power person that channels confidence, you're already doing better than 50% of the population.

6. Hold more eye contact when conversing. - Very powerful tool!

I don't really believe chivalry is dead. But all the other things you said.

If all the "betas" out there really understood that the real secret about getting a good confidence is faking it until you get it. There is no other way, no-one is born confident. It's something you become with success. And you can't succeed if you never try.

Case: Silverstone FT05 | RAM: Corsair Dominator Platinum 16GB @1866 | PSU: EVGA G2 Supernova 750W | CPU: Intel i7-3770K 4.7GHz | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 | SSD1: 180GB Intel 520 | SSD2: 1TB Samsung 850 Pro | MB: ASUS Z77 Sabertooth | GPU: 2x KFA2/GALAX 980 HOF @ 1380MHz | OS: Windows 10 Pro x64 | Mouse: Logitech G502 | Keyboard: Logitech G910 Orion Spark | Headset: Bang & Olufsen H6 | Mic: Modmic V4 | Cam: Logitech C920 | Screen: Acer XB270HU 144hz IPS 1440p G-Sync Masterrace

BUILDLOG

Chivalry is dead and nice guys always finish last.

lol no

Holding doors open, paying for a meal, that's still fair game to me.

And being a dick does not get you anywhere...

lol no

Holding doors open, paying for a meal, that's still fair game to me.

And being a dick does not get you anywhere...

To some extent, sure. There's a difference between being a dick and being in charge. Women want to follow your lead, the moment you ask her "where would you like to go for dinner?" or "what movie do you want to watch?" I can guarantee you that in her head, you're just another "nice guy" and will soon be friendzoned. Being chivalrous alone isn't going to get you very far...

Having charisma will do more for you than being chivalrous.

Edited by eLucid

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

To some extent, sure. There's a difference between being a dick and being in charge. Women want to follow your lead, the moment you ask her "where would you like to go for dinner?" or "what movie do you want to watch?" I can guarantee you that in her head, you're just another "nice guy" and will soon be friendzoned. Being chivalrous alone isn't going to get you very far...

Having charisma will do more for you than being chivalrous.

Take this with a grain of salt, maybe a truck full of salt would be better.

Combine both, charisma and chivalry.

If your girl isn't a feminazi that thinks that every chivalry man is trying to have sex with her (or that basically every man that talks to her want to fuck her), she's going to appreciate it. (this is a joke btw)

Depends entirely on the woman, yeah, there's some girls that are weird and just like to have a macho alpha man to follow.

But a relationship like that is not healthy.

It's completely OK to ask her where she wants to go or what she wants to do. You're showing that you care about what she thinks or what she wants, not that you're having her like a pet, to go where you freaking want.

Asking her where to go/what to do doesn't mean that you're always going to do what she says, you can say what you want to do/where you want to go after you ask her and then both you and her talk about that to get to a conlcusion. It's better.

Remember that every girl is different, there's some girls that like cheating, rude guys. Some girls that like to control her boyfriends, some girls like chubby guys or skinny guys.

Just be yourself, don't fake anything, because if you do you're going to get a fake relationship, and thinks will fuck up.

This is if you want a good love relationship, if you want to just a "one night relationship" then yeah, fake everything.

Personally I find kinda sad that a lot of people today are seeing others as objects to please themselves, but well, their life, not mine :D

I can never get the courage to ask a girl out. What should I do?

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Toss paper in her face ... Or just you know , DO IT ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Turn gay. It's your only option.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

Toss paper in her face ... Or just you know , DO IT ?

I never can. I always get too nervous.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

I never can. I always get too nervous.

Suck it up buttercup ... Or just stick a note on your hand , go pass her while raising your hand to say hi , make sure the note is written in Sharpie to make the words easier to read ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

:ph34r:

Too late ...