Need a good wireless mouse

I have been using a wired mouse (steel series sensei) for quite some then time my mouse broke Ive been using a old cheap wireless one (simple walmart mouse) and I defiently wireless but i cannot find one I like and with my budget (under 75$) I cannot find a good one any reccomendations?

I have been using a wired mouse (steel series sensei) for quite some then time my mouse broke Ive been using a old cheap wireless one (simple walmart mouse) and I defiently wireless but i cannot find one I like and with my budget (under 75$) I cannot find a good one any reccomendations?

logitech g602

lol i got this 18 dollar microsoft wireless combo pack from ncix

it works great for a cheap piece of krap lol

Logitech g602 for gaming and an Mx series for productivity

- snip-

Logitech G602 if any kind of gaming is on the menu. The best sensor of any wireless gaming mouse, plenty of buttons, long lasting battery life (a lot longer than the competition) and its also one of the cheaper ones.

G602 has sold for as low as $35 USD, I got mine for $50 CDN.  Great mouse for a wireless option.

G602 Definitely, it costs a hundred for me (SGD). 

The only two options i would consider is this or the orochi.

The G602 is on the heavy side and not for fps, but it is very comfortable to use. Since i do not own an orochi i can't say much about it. But if you don't have bluetooth on whatever u are using your mouse for, G602 your only choice man.

I know you're on a budget but to anyone who can afford it the Sensei Wireless from steelseries is by far the best wireless mouse I have ever used. Only downside is it's like $130 most places, but hey you pay for premiums right?

G602 was also a pretty good wireless mouse, felt nice and responsive but it was uncomfortable in my finger tip grip, if you use palm or claw it's great!

GPU - 2x GTX 970 g1 gaming (sli) CPU - I5 4690k 4.6Ghz Cooler - Kraken x61 PSU - Corsair ax760 RAM - 32gb Corsair vengeance pro 2400mhz Storage - 730 Series SSD 240gb Case - Phantek enthoo pro

Anyone know if the razer mamba is any good? I found a good price for it and it looks like the deathadder but wireless.

Anyone know if the razer mamba is any good? I found a good price for it and it looks like the deathadder but wireless.

Worse (but not the worst) sensor and not that amazing battery life (basically have to recharge daily).