150 Rads

BrandonTheCat

WARNING : If you play the game lifeline, back off. There are spoilers

Now I'm actually really into this game. Its called lifeline ( Find it on the app store best thing ever) 

Right, so, one of the situations I put through taylor was that I could camp out in -173 F or camp by a radioactive generator and get 150 Rads overnight. 

So I went with 150 rads. She/he survived. Now taylor went out and explored a little bit. and now its becoming night again. 

150 Rads is about 1/5th of the amount to actually kill someone. What sucks is that there are no possible heat sources and I'm afraid of killing Taylor. 

My options are Freezing to death or giving high amounts of radiation for heat. I've become so emotionally attached to the character and I do not want him/her to die :(

Can 150 Rads actually do a lot of damage everyday? 

5 Sieverts will kill you, and 1 sievert is about 100 rads. 

Thought you meant like water cooling rads lol. I was really confused. I haven't played that game before but idk. I'd think that you'd be fine unless it keeps building up but otherwise i don't see why you'd have a problem. Again though, never played the game so don't hold me to it.

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

• 4 weeks later...

SPOILER WARNING:

If you put her by the engine, she lives.

If not, she will freeze to death overnight.