New computer, what do you guys think?

Hey guys! I just ordered some new stuff for my computer, will arrive after the weekend, tell me what you think, later on I will buy a new motherboard that supports DDR4 RAM and 2011 socket, also a new PSU that is modular and with higher watt, but it was to expensive atm!

When I've built everything together this is what I will end up with:

Chassi: Corsair Obsidian 750D
GPU: Gigabyte GTX 980 4GB G1 Gaming @ Current card
CPU: Intel Core i7 4790K @ 4.0 GHz
RAM: Vengeance Pro 8GB @ 2133MHz DDR3 x2 (so totally 16GB)
PSU: Be Quiet 600W @ Current PSU
Motherboard: MSI Z87-S02 @ my current one, wanted to upgrade but to expensive though I want to upgrade to a better socket but then I have to get a different CPU etc etc ..

Cooling: I ordered CPU and GPU cooling blocks, fittings and so on so that my CPU and GPU will be completely watercooled with three fans @ 120mm, will maybe upgrade later on for an additional radiator. Blue UV colored hose and liquid, I decided not to order the UV strip atm since it was like 40 bucks on that website, but will get one in the upcoming week/weeks!

What do you guys think? Good/bad combo? Give me your opinions!

Thanks! :)

(And of course I will upload pictures when everything is installed)

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

"RAM: Vengeance Pro 7GB @ 2133MHz DDR3 x2 (so totally 16GB)" how is 7x2 16? or are you meaning 2x 8GB?

Spoiler

CPU: i7-5820k @ 4.4GHz Motherboard: Asus X99 Strix  Graphics Card: Gigabyte 980Ti G1 Gaming Memory: Kingston HyperX Fury 24GB (3x 8GB) Hard Drive: 1TB WD Green SSD: Samsung 950 Pro 250GB CPU Cooling: Corsair H100i Power Supply: EVGA G2 850W Case: Corsair 400c Mouse: Logitech G502 Keyboard: Asus Strix (mx reds)  Monitor: BenQ XL2730Z 1440p@144hz OS: Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit Laptops: Lenovo Y50-70: i7-4720HQ - 16GB RAM - 256GB SSD - GTX 960m 4GB - MacBook Pro (Early 2016) 2,0GHz i5 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD Phone: iPhone 7+

"RAM: Vengeance Pro 7GB @ 2133MHz DDR3 x2 (so totally 16GB)" how is 7x2 16? or are you meaning 2x 8GB?

one simply does not have 14 gb of ram

OMG LOL, thanks guys, yes of course I mean 8GB xD it's 4 x 4 :)

GPU: RTX 2080 Super                                                                             Keyboard: Corsair K70 MK.2 RGB

CPU: i7-9700K                                                                                       MouseLogitech G PRO Wireless
RAM: 16 GB Corsair Vengance PRO                                                         Headset: Corsair HS70 PRO Wireless

PSU: CX650F                                                                                         MousepadCorsair MM500 Extended 3XL
MOBO: Asus Prime Z390-A                                                                     ControllerDualSense 5

Case: Lian Li Lancool II                                                                          CameraCanon EOS M50

Monitor: Samsung Odyssey G5                                                                      CoolingCorsair H100i Platinum

The white Rabbit                                                                                           MicrophoneTrust GXT 252+

What will the computer be used for?

Gaming + Over clocking, also I'm a streamer so it will be used for streaming as well, and when I'm not streaming I like to edit my videos that I record while playing etc etc!

I make my own overlays and I love to play in Photoshop!

TL;DR:

Gaming, streaming, over clocking, video and photo editing!

Gaming + Over clocking, also I'm a streamer so it will be used for streaming as well, and when I'm not streaming I like to edit my videos that I record while playing etc etc!

I make my own overlays and I love to play in Photoshop!

TL;DR:

Gaming, streaming, over clocking, video and photo eding

Sounds good, it might have been worth waiting a month to get the i7 6700k, but we don't know if the real world performance benefit will be anything like the leakers claim. 

Can't wait to see the final product!

my personal opinion is to make of that 750d a 450d accept you really want that big computer and you need that much hard drive cages

Sounds good, it might have been worth waiting a month to get the i7 6700k, but we don't know if the real world performance benefit will be anything like the leakers claim. 

Can't wait to see the final product!

Ah okay, I hade no idea that was coming, it remains to see if I did a big mistake ..

Me neither! :D

my personal opinion is to make of that 750d a 450d accept you really want that big computer and you need that much hard drive cages

Are you kidding me? I wanted to go with the 450D but I had some help from a guy it he said "No you can't buy that it's to small bla bla you won't fit with the watercooling and if I wanted a corsair chassis with watercooling I should take the 750D so I just did what he said .. (I have 0.0% experience with watercooling)

I personally prefer smaller cases and I only have 1 HDD and an SSD, well well ..

oh than you need the 750d for the sleaker than the 450d and it's easier to build in with the watercooling

oh than you need the 750d for the sleaker than the 450d and it's easier to build in with the watercooling

Oh okay :) Well then he was right! Thank you! :) What do you think of the components, is it a good combo? :)

This is what it looks like right now, can't wait to get my new stuff!

250b337d07a4ec0f71c809b8c3b6f1a6.png

e24c28c1c20e521250a7874d24fdb8a5.png

Today I got the new RAM and processor :D Tomorrow I will get the chassi and the watercooling stuff, and hopefully I get my GPU block as well and then I can start the build! If not, I'll get the GPU block the day after tomorrow! :)

11245323_383002608549793_170042366_n.jpg

Nice feet :D

A shadowy flight into the dangerous world of a man who does not exist.

Core 4 Quad Not Extreme, only available on LGA 557 at your local Circuit City