Many questions on a new build

planning to build a new system, dont want to cheap out on components to go full out custom water cooling loop so going sealed loop for now. 

ASUS X99-DELUXE (http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813132260&nm_mc=AFC-C8Junction&cm_mmc=AFC-C8Junction-_-na-_-na-_-na&cm_sp=&AID=10446076&PID=3938566&SID=) has two rj-45 conectors, does that mean I can conect to it two ethernet cables to it from my acess point and take advantage of double the bandwith speeds. If i can efectivly get speeds of at least 30 mb/s of one wired ethernet connection while my internet plan (Verizion Fios fiber optic) is advetized as 100mb/s, what speeds can I achieve? 

Can one windforce 3x GTX 980 drive 3 1080p 60Hz monitors in racing games (need for speed, grid auto sport, etc. (ocasionally i will play other titles such as Battlefield or GTA5 etc.)) until I put a second 980 in there (that will happen in less than 4 months after the initial build is complete). 

You're going a bit overkill, in my opinion. A 4790K and a 980 should suffice, unless you're doing intensive post-production video work.

Also, please use the default font.

thats verizon lying to you Ethernet is more than enough to saturate 100mbps

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

WinNut, i am i7 5820k. i need the cores and threads 

thekeemo, so will the second connector do anything interms of speed?

That font is awful. As for the build get z97 instead of x99

so is one 980 power full enough to drive 3 1080p 60Hz panels??