Steam in the light of recent events.

Nineshadow

jd9yDEs.jpg

Ok, </shitpost>

Back on topic, Steam has been doing quite some bad things lately.At least they've taken them back.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

I prefer these.

0rIuUKS.jpg?1

ZN2Cb5g.jpg?1

ElG8lQh.jpg?1

qmV0nOo.jpg?1

rcZbjiQ.jpg?1

TiXPNmq.jpg?1

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

eh, steam isnt HORRIBLE. every company screws up. Im sure everyone will forget in 2 days. its the internet

**immediately checks to see if in off topic**

"When in doubt, don't take your wallet out." - Dad

† TTCF Member †

Wait, what did Steam do that is evil?  Sorry, I honestly haven't heard.  Please inform me!

i7 4790k @4.7 | GTX 1070 Strix | Z97 Sabertooth | 32GB  DDR3 2400 mhz | Intel 750 SSD | Define R5 | Corsair K70 | Steel Series Rival | XB271, 1440p, IPS, 165hz | 5.1 Surround
PC Build

Desk Build

eh, steam isnt HORRIBLE. every company screws up. Im sure everyone will forget in 2 days. its the internet

Yeah, I get it, but they need something new and not terrible.

Or at least fix their damn "tech support".

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Yeah, I get it, but they need something new and not terrible.

Or at least fix their damn "tech support".

Eh, when you pay 1/2 as Much as anywhere else. Corners have to be cut somewhere. They can't pull money out of there ass to have better tech support unless we pay more.

Granted if they just added 1 or 2 cents to each game that would be able to support more tech support, but you get the point. If games are cheaper, you have to give up somewhere

Ok, </shitpost>

Nice touch... :P

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Steam sucked in 2003 when it came out and I was forced to use it to keep playing counter strike and I still think it sucks today but it is what we have to live with