WiFi BluTooth Card

I am looking into purchasing this card for my new HTPC build.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813995032&cm_re=gigabyte_wifi_card-_-13-995-032-_-Product

First off has anyone had any experience with it worth noting.  Secondly, my case is taking up both of my USB 2.0 headers on my motherboard and I trying to find a work-around to route a cable from the usb header on the card to one of my external USB 2.0 ports on the rear of my case.  Does anyone know or can anyone help me find the correct adapter?!

i'm guessing your best bet is to just unplug the case front i/o, i doubt you'll be using 4 ports on a htpc.

i'm guessing your best bet is to just unplug the case front i/o, i doubt you'll be using 4 ports on a htpc.

The front I/O has a card reader which is taking up one of the USB headers on the mobo.  Then its got one 2.0 and one 3.0 USB.  I don't know which to sacrifice.  I feel that the card reader is a good feature to have for a HTPC in case I wish to pop the SD card out of the camera and deisplay pictures or videos.

The front I/O has a card reader which is taking up one of the USB headers on the mobo.  Then its got one 2.0 and one 3.0 USB.  I don't know which to sacrifice.  I feel that the card reader is a good feature to have for a HTPC in case I wish to pop the SD card out of the camera and deisplay pictures or videos.

wait, you mean you have an empty 3.0 and two used 2.0 for the front panel?

or do you mean the case is using all 3 of them?

if the 3.0 is empty you can just get an adapter for that.

otherwise, if you have front 3.0, having front 2.0 is rather useless for a htpc

wait, you mean you have an empty 3.0 and two used 2.0 for the front panel?

or do you mean the case is using all 3 of them?

if the 3.0 is empty you can just get an adapter for that.

otherwise, if you have front 3.0, having front 2.0 is rather useless for a htpc

My mobo has two 2.0 headers being used by front 2.0 USB and front Smart Card reader.  Mobo also has front 3.0 which is also being used.  So I would need to omit one of those three to accommodate for the WiFi card.

Finally, would this work with an AMD build?

Yes definitely. There is nothing that keeps from using intel products on an amd system. The device is as normal of a device as it would be for any third party not producing processors

Cpu:i5-4690k Gpu:r9 280x with some other things

Never mind I see it does have BT but I still have the same problem with not enough USB headers.

This doesn't use any USB headers.. it plugs into the PCI lane

PC SPECS: CPU: Pentium G3258 Anniversary Edition│GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 4GB(soon!)│MBO: Asus Z97-A │PSU: Rosewill 550w Fully-Modular │CASE: Deepcool TESSERACT SW

Does this have Blu Tooth as well?

also sorry this was just bugging me its Bluetooth*

PC SPECS: CPU: Pentium G3258 Anniversary Edition│GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Windforce 4GB(soon!)│MBO: Asus Z97-A │PSU: Rosewill 550w Fully-Modular │CASE: Deepcool TESSERACT SW

This doesn't use any USB headers.. it plugs into the PCI lane

Why does it have a USB plug on the card as well as C-Link?

also sorry this was just bugging me its Bluetooth*

I'm sorry... 

Why does it have a USB plug on the card as well as C-Link?

I'm not sure what you mean by C-Link, but on the Intel card there is NO usb connection.  On the Gigabyte card and the intel card, that cable you are looking at is for power to the card.

I'm not sure what you mean by C-Link, but on the Intel card there is NO usb connection.  On the Gigabyte card and the intel card, that cable you are looking at is for power to the card.

If you zoom in on the Intel card, on the upper most right-hand corner there is a four pin CLINK header.  That is for power I'm assuming.  Also, on the upper most left-hand corner there is a USB header.  The Gigabyte card has a USB header which from what I'm reading is necessary for the Bluetooth to be functional.