Logitech F310 vs Original Xbox 360 USB controller vs a bunch of speedlink controllers

BestBOTEU

So I just bought DiRT Rally and I cant afford a decent wheel and I dont want to use my keyboard

I have a bunch of gamepads in my local store that Im interested in and I cant seem to decide which is the best so I figured I'd make a thread

These are all my options: Xbox 360 Original USB Cotroller, Logitech F310, Speedlink Xeox Pro, Speedlink Xeox Pro 3, Speedlink Torid 3.

What is the best gamepad here out of all the options for a game like DiRT and Live For Speed? 

Thanks in advance I do appreciate it.

So I just bought DiRT Rally and I cant afford a decent wheel and I dont want to use my keyboard

I have a bunch of gamepads in my local store that Im interested in and I cant seem to decide which is the best so I figured I'd make a thread

These are all my options: Xbox 360 Original USB Cotroller, Logitech F310, Speedlink Xeox Pro, Speedlink Xeox Pro 3, Speedlink Torid 3.

What is the best gamepad here out of all the options for a game like DiRT and Live For Speed? 

Thanks in advance I do appreciate it.

I would personally go with the Xbox 360 controller by Microsoft, because you know what'll be getting.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

I have the F710 (wireless version of the F310) and I much prefer it over the X360 pad. The Dualshock style analog stick placement is better and the buttons feel really solid. Logitech pads have individual switches for D-pad which is a huge plus if you also ever plan to play 2D games. Overall very high quality product.

I have the F710 (wireless version of the F310) and I much prefer it over the X360 pad. The Dualshock style analog stick placement is better and the buttons feel really solid. Logitech pads have individual switches for D-pad which is a huge plus if you also ever plan to play 2D games. Overall very high quality product.

does it have deadzones? because thats what ive heard

I would say the Xbox 360 controller is ideal, because that's what almost all games were programmed with in mind.

Laptop: Intel Core i5-4200H, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce 840M

Desktop: Intel Core i3-6100, 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, GeForce GTX 750 Ti

As owner of F310, I suggest against it. It makes my hands sore, the sticks are too close to eachother, triggers are bit too small.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Take a vote for the F310. Durable, rugged, and has the same if not more compatability and with games than the Xbox 360 controller. It's also a bit cheaper as well.

@LoGiCalDrm True, but I find that it gets uncomfortable if you're holding down the trigger for an extended period of time. I find it easy to adjust your hand posture (don't know if that's a thing) while driving.

[witty signature]

Dualshock 4. I know, it's not on your list, but it's a really good controller with tons of extra functionality that most other controllers don't have on PC.