need a new headset...

FireofDestruction

well guys let me do some explaining first, i currently have turtle beaches x12s(back when i thought they were good rofl) and i've had them for about 2 years, but now one

driver has failed entirely ( left side R.I.P) and the other one is going fast. i am audio ignorant i have little knowledge in the subject but what i have picked up on is

enough to get me by. All that aside what pair of open ear headset preferable with a mic included would you guys/girls recommend?

P.s $75 max

Corsair H1500 or HyperX Cloud 2

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

Hyper X Cloud 2's.

“When life gives you lemons, don’t make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don’t want your damn lemons, what the hell am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life’s manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons! Do you know who I am? I’m the man who’s gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I’m gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!”

- Cave Johnson, founder and CEO of Aperture Science, in Portal 2

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104446&cm_re=g930-_-26-104-446-_-Product

(Its cheaper refurbished, and my friend bought one and his works great. He got it about a year ago. )

I reccomend the Logitech G930. You can get it cheap on sales on Newegg and if u want it cheaper ebay may have you covered. I bought mine a few years back and have had only slight problems, my one ear seems to be able to do 360s lmao. This happened like a year after I had it (my second headset btw) and really is no big deal. I would send it back under warranty but it isn't that big of a problem and I use it daily.  I recommended this to all my friends ( we have a g930 fanclub now ) and it is fantastic. Really can't recommend it enough.

edit: link broke but i fixed.

Edited by tdlab

Hyper X Cloud 2's.

I just ordered a pair of those in gunmetal on newegg, they look pretty sweet and they have good reviews. I second these  

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104399 

I reccomend the Logitech G930. You can get it cheap on sales on Newegg and if u want it cheaper ebay may have you covered. I bought mine a few years back and have had only slight problems, my one ear seems to be able to do 360s lmao. This happened like a year after I had it (my second headset btw) and really is no big deal. I would send it back under warranty but it isn't that big of a problem and I use it daily.  I recommended this to all my friends ( we have a g930 fanclub now ) and it is fantastic. Really can't recommend it enough.

The sound quality on those is very bad

Also why would you recommend that? It's WAY out of his budget

Intel Core i7 9700k - EVGA FTW GTX 970

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16826104446&cm_re=g930-_-26-104-446-_-Product

(Its cheaper refurbished, and my friend bought one and his works great. He got it about a year ago. )

edit: link broke but i fixed.

tried the link still broken for me at least

Corsair H1500 or HyperX Cloud 2

liking the corsair ones a lot

But who want to buy a reburbished headset?

It is a great headset, imo. If his budget can't afford it new then a refurbished one would be just fine? I am going off of my friend's review who bought that and he says it came out great.

Also I should have stated that I use the headset for gaming and talking to friends mainly. A little music listening but I am not really a audiophile.

CSgo, League Of Legends, teamspeak, etc.

tried the link still broken for me at least

Sorry, fixed :)

what pair of open ear headset preferable with a mic included would you guys/girls recommend?

P.s $75 max

Did you mean an open headset? If so you won't find a open headset with integrated mic for 75 unless you buy them separate(like superlux headphone with modmic).

Specs: Amd 1700x | NH-u12s | Asus crosshair hero vi | 2x8g Gskill flare x | Zotac 1080 | Samsung 960 EVO | Seasonic ssr-750GD | Thermaltake core x5 |