people says extreme CPUs is waste?

but i think i wont buy more then 2 780s in my build.

But it heppend ones that one computer shop have been bankrupted and they wanted to sell all computer stuff becuze they would throw it in the the trashbag.

well i missed that week when they had that and they had like all GPUs at 75% off.

well if i buy a 3-4 way sli board then i am ready.

well not sure if it gonna heppend again..

a 3-4 way SLI with 780's? Are you serious? You literally wont notice the difference because of your monitor frequency, which is capped at ~60hz. (even two 780's is an overkill)

The only time where a 780 will need an SLI to stay relevant is when the 880 comes out. Don't waste your money on stupid things.

Why don't you buy that Alienware PC where it's all set up and ready to go for you? It's probably the best you can get and your budget is pretty high.

The End is Near

Most recent benchmark: Click

a 3-4 way SLI with 780's? Are you serious? You literally wont notice the difference because of your monitor frequency, which is capped at ~60hz. (even two 780's is an overkill)

The only time where a 780 will need an SLI to stay relevant is when the 880 comes out. Don't waste your money on stupid things.

Why don't you buy that Alienware PC where it's all set up and ready to go for you? It's probably the best you can get and your budget is pretty high.

alienware is the waste of money....

not even sure thta i will buy 780.

mabye i go for 9970

[spoiler= Dream machine (There is also a buildlog)]

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

well i am buying it well its not the cheapest mobo but its very featured looks good. i like green that very unusually on most mobos..

omg bye

The End is Near

Most recent benchmark: Click

omg bye

bye love you too

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe - CPU: I7 5820k @4.4 ghz 1.225vcore - GPU: 2x Asus GTX 970 Strix edition - Mainboard: Asus X99-S - RAM: HyperX predator 4x4 2133 mhz - HDD: Seagate barracuda 2 TB 7200 rpm - SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 500 GB SSD - PSU: Corsair HX1000i - Case fans: 3x Noctua PPC 140mm - Radiator fans: 3x Noctua PPC 120 mm - CPU cooler: Fractal design Kelvin S36 together with Noctua PPCs - Keyboard: Corsair K70 RGB Cherry gaming keyboard - mouse: Steelseries sensei raw - Headset: Kingston HyperX Cloud Build Log

Hitler did a poor job at killing you retards...

why dont u like radeon?

It's just that I dont like you.

why?

Because you are one of the stupides people I have ever seen.

why what did i do to you?

Obliterate my brain with your idiotic posts.

i am sorry

If you are the future of Sweden, Sweden has no future. I shall leave now.

what do u mean?

i dont understand what ur MF problem is?

go drink some milk

If you are the future of Sweden, Sweden has no future. I shall leave now.

plz  pm so we dont spam the forums with uneeded posts

plz  pm so we dont spam the forums with uneeded posts

This Thread now has 241 unnecessary posts

Mini-Desktop: NCASE M1 Build Log
Mini-Server: M350 Build Log

BTW if you say 4770k cant handle 4 way sli good why would they even make 4 way sli/CF z87 boards?.

Juts because it can handle 4 way SLI doesn't mean it will be able to handle 4 way SLI at max efficiency.

This Thread now has 241 unnecessary posts

do u think i dont know:D

Juts because it can handle 4 way SLI doesn't mean it will be able to handle 4 way SLI at max efficiency.

can ur 2600k handle that 480s?

look at this topic:

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/33518-cpu-question/

can ur 2600k handle that 480s?

There are only 2 of them, so pretty much yes.

perfrel.gif

These are single cards running at PCIe x4. Keep in mind that 4 way SLI will use significantly more bandwidth as a result of the cards communicating with eachother, and the fact that 780s are much more powerful than 680s.

You're going to have some degradation of performance when you run 4 GTX 780s on only 16 PCIe lanes.

• 2 weeks later...

How have you had had that CPU for 3 years when the earliest possible time to get it was January 2011 and it is 2013?

Lets say 2 and 1/2 years! :D

Cpu: Intel core i7 4770k@4.1GHz CPU Cooler: CM 120v GPU: ASUS AMD RADEON R9 290 case: CM Storm Trooper PSU: Corsair HX750 motherboard: Asus Maximus VI HERO ssd: Corsair Neutron 250GB/Samsung 840 EVO 250GB HDD: WD caviar Green 3TB Ram: Corsair Dominator Platinum 2100MHz 16GB Mouse: Logitech G700s keyboard: Logitech G710+ Monitor: Asus ProArt pa238q Speakers: Mackie HR624

well i will soon bike tomrrow to a computer expert and ask him abot this 6 core CPUs( he hates me bucuze i ask unanswerable questions)

ha!  I feel his pain.