Swiftech H320 Coming Soon

Probably going to get one for my next build.

Interested in Business and Technology

Do you guys think that the H320 will have a stronger pump?

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Do you guys think that the H320 will have a stronger pump?

It will be exactly the same.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

I bet Asetek is going to have a cow about the H320 like they did with the H220.

This is exactly what I need. Does anyone know if they sell the pump/res/block by itself? I could really make use of that for some very small builds. Also, I have another issue, with the bs that Asetek is pulling, Swiftech had to stop selling the h220 and h320 in the US. Would anyone here be willing to help me order one in the next month or so? I would be happy to pay for the assistance.

Intel i7 8700k @ 5.3GHz - Asus Maximus X Hero - 16GB Gskill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 - Viotek 27" 1440p 144hz curved- Corsair AX860i - CM H500M - Custom watercooling loop (BlackIce GT 360mm w/ Corsair SP120s in pull) - Swiftech MCP35X Pump - XSPC WaterBlock - Intel 760p 512gb nvme m.2 + [2x] 512GB Samsung 850 Pro SSDs (RAID0) + 512GB Samsung 840 pro + (2) 2TB WD Black + 1TB WD Black + 1TB SCSI WD External for Plex Media Server storage - CM QuickFire TK w/ Cherry MX Blues - Roccat Tyon - VModa Crossfade LP - Klipsche ProMedia 2.1's pushed with a FiiO Andes F07K DAC

This is exactly what I need. Does anyone know if they sell the pump/res/block by itself? I could really make use of that for some very small builds. Also, I have another issue, with the bs that Asetek is pulling, Swiftech had to stop selling the h220 and h320 in the US. Would anyone here be willing to help me order one in the next month or so? I would be happy to pay for the assistance.

they have their own independent version here, different styling, still works though, and uses more power

http://www.swiftech.com/ApogeeDrive2.aspx

they have their own independent version here, different styling, still works though, and uses more powerhttp://www.swiftech.com/ApogeeDrive2.aspx

Thanks, that's good to know. But I like the look of the h220/h320 pump top better. But I'm guessing its not possible to get that exact one, is it?

Intel i7 8700k @ 5.3GHz - Asus Maximus X Hero - 16GB Gskill TridentZ RGB 3200Mhz - EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 - Viotek 27" 1440p 144hz curved- Corsair AX860i - CM H500M - Custom watercooling loop (BlackIce GT 360mm w/ Corsair SP120s in pull) - Swiftech MCP35X Pump - XSPC WaterBlock - Intel 760p 512gb nvme m.2 + [2x] 512GB Samsung 850 Pro SSDs (RAID0) + 512GB Samsung 840 pro + (2) 2TB WD Black + 1TB WD Black + 1TB SCSI WD External for Plex Media Server storage - CM QuickFire TK w/ Cherry MX Blues - Roccat Tyon - VModa Crossfade LP - Klipsche ProMedia 2.1's pushed with a FiiO Andes F07K DAC

Thanks, that's good to know. But I like the look of the h220/h320 pump top better. But I'm guessing its not possible to get that exact one, is it?

nope, exclusive to the H220/320

I think he means a custom loop. This is nothing like a custom loop, its for people that don't want to watercool but want the benefits of doing so.

Do you think that the H320 will be able to fit in a Cooler master HAFX?

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Do you think that the H320 will be able to fit in a Cooler master HAFX?

I don't think so but with a bit of modding you may have some luck.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

where can you get this in the US??? :(

H220/H320 are banned from sale in the US. Try looking for used ones on eBay.

This would fit in the fractal arc xl..... :D

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

NOOOOO!!!

That was such a cold move by asetek. 

I don't think it will fit in my CM HAFX case though. <_<   I'll just get the H220 like I was planning on getting instead.

It will fit :)

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

There aren't any on Ebay either. I am really pissed off at Asetek for pulling this BS. I won't be buying any of their products anymore.

Hopefully this all gets worked out by the time I'm ready to buy it. I REALLY wanted that H320. I don't want a pump sitting in the bottom of my case, and the H220/320 pump/cold plate looks good imo. It's not too big and it can run multiple rads and blocks. Something other closed loops can't do.

Edited by airdeano
Remove Forum Sales Information

Dawg-gone-it! Just my luck, 1 week after completing my build and buying a H80i cooler... This suddenly becomes available in India! RATS!!. <_<  

Edited by airdeano
Language

There aren't any on Ebay either. I am really pissed off at Asetek for pulling this BS. I won't be buying any of their products anymore.

Hopefully this all gets worked out by the time I'm ready to buy it. I REALLY wanted that H320. I don't want a pump sitting in the bottom of my case, and the H220/320 pump/cold plate looks good imo. It's not too big and it can run multiple rads and blocks. Something other closed loops can't do.

we are getting them in stock later this month..

http://www.pccasegear.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=207_160_45&products_id=24392

<p>Mobo - Asus P9X79 LE ----------- CPU - I7 4930K @ 4.4GHz ------ COOLER - Custom Loop ---------- GPU - R9 290X Crossfire ---------- Ram - 8GB Corsair Vengence Pro @ 1866 --- SSD - Samsung 840 Pro 128GB ------ PSU - Corsair AX 860i ----- Case - Corsair 900D

http://www.techpowerup.com/181262/asetek-sues-cooler-master-over-multiple-patent-infringements.html

They also sued Coolermaster a couple of months ago

and Cool-It last year: http://vr-zone.com/articles/the-battle-for-liquid-cooling-asetek-sues-coolit-is-corsair-in-danger-/17078.html

Intel i7 5820K (4.5 GHz) | MSI X99A MPower | 32 GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2666MHz | Asus RoG STRIX GTX 1080ti OC | Samsung 951 m.2 nVME 512GB | Crucial MX200 1000GB | Western Digital Caviar Black 2000GB | Noctua NH-D15 | Fractal Define R5 | Seasonic 860 Platinum | Logitech G910 | Sennheiser 599 | Blue Yeti | Logitech G502

Nikon D500 | Nikon 300mm f/4 PF  | Nikon 200-500 f/5.6 | Nikon 50mm f/1.8 | Tamron 70-210 f/4 VCII | Sigma 10-20 f/3.5 | Nikon 17-55 f/2.8 | Tamron 90mm F2.8 SP Di VC USD Macro | Neewer 750II