[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

Seach him up as a render and you will get highres stuff

I tried, not much to go by.

Then take your own?

I probably would if I could.

-snip-

Fanart ftw there you are.

Thanks. But, maybe I'll stick to what I have. It seems fine enough unless @MyInnerFred disagrees. Thanks tho'.

Might be a touch better but still limited :( If you look in the upper left though it was something.

Perhaps you might want to try the big link to the 5021 × 6998 version that's on that page?

I actually wanted to help out with this giveaway but I forgot to get back to you @MyInnerFred.

Good luck to everyone and I also think that it is pretty easy figuring out who my favorite character is...

post-2279-0-90209500-1430107264_thumb.jp

post-2279-0-05175700-1430106648_thumb.jp

Spoiler

-

CPU:Ryzen 9 5900X GPU: Asus GTX 1080ti Strix MB: Asus Crosshair Viii Hero RAM: G.Skill Trident Neo CPU Cooler: Corsair H110

Rei Ayanami all the way to the bank baaaaaaaaaby

yande.re%20231664%20ayanami_rei%20bodysu

...you said high quality...the size of this picture can be blamed on @MyInnerFred

yande.re%20218882%20sample%201045335316%

yande.re%20200193%20sample%20ayanami_reiyande.re%20173331%20sample%20ayanami_reiyande.re%20170414%20sample%20ayanami_reiyande.re%20152467%20sample%20ayanami_reiyande.re%20134144%20sample%20ayanami_reiyande.re%20119156%20sample%20ayanami_reiyande.re%2094590%20sample%20ayanami_rei%

Lelouche from Code Geass is pretty high up there, as well as Kamina from Gurran but Rei has always been untouchable in my list of favorites

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

The moment i was presented to the woman i later fell in love with.

-snip-

I need to watch this whole series again.

PS- I just come back and find the giveaway :D Thanks Fred and co.

Just finished Bakemonogatari...

Shes definitely in my top 5 already.

CPU: Intel i5 4690k W/Noctua nh-d15 GPU: Gigabyte G1 980 TI MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 RAM: 16Gig Corsair Vengance Boot-Drive: 500gb Samsung Evo Storage: 2x 500g WD Blue, 1x 2tb WD Black 1x4tb WD Red

"Whatever AMD is losing in suddenly becomes the most important thing ever." - Glenwing, 1/13/2015

Just finished Bakemonogatari...

Shes definitely in my top 5 already.

idk she is Yandere but not enough for my taste so she got like top 20 in my list.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

My favorite character!?!? there are so many.. that's not fair! Well the first person who came to my mind was Clare, so i'll have to go with her as lovely as she is. Image:

150375.jpg

"We hold these truths to be self evident, that all men are created equal, that they are endowed by their creator with certain unalienable rights"

idk she is Yandere but not enough for my taste so she got like top 20 in my list.

See i'm not the biggest fan of most Yandere. She's totally Yandere but shes also very direct and punctual with her feelings. Love it.

See i'm not the biggest fan of most Yandere. She's totally Yandere but shes also very direct and punctual with her feelings. Love it.

Well what about Kurumi from Date A Live? She got into my top 3.

2hicsht.png

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

Mmm i don't know if it's against the rules but my character is from a Light Novel (though i know it'll become an anime at some point), anyway here she is

"Sagiri Izumi" from "Eromanga Sensei"

675717.jpg

^^ click for high resolution

some more 

Ero_Manga_Sensei_v02_005-004-003.jpg

Error: 451                             

I'm not copying helping, really :P

Well what about Kurumi from Date A Live? She got into my top 3.

-snip-

Never seen it. Should i see it? I feel like i should see it....

-snip-

I probably would if I could.

-snip-

why not?

Perhaps you might want to try the big link to the 5021 × 6998 version that's on that page?

you havnt noticed yet that im blind? Ill have to see if someone scales or not either way good find

Never seen it. Should i see it? I feel like i should see it....

I would give it a shot, I loved it for sure. Kurumi is deffently one of the top Yandere girls I have seen.

|King Of The Lost|

never would have guest

who's your guest?

My pick is obvious. 

-snip-

You have an opportunity to screw with us, and you throw it away. Genius.

Er, actually, uhhh what's the opposite of that?

"Retarded?"

Yeah, that. Thanks.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I think I was part of the very first anime club post

my pick is something nostalgic. growing up in canada with roots from japan my grandma ensured I had solid grounding in Japanese culture by sending us packages filled with candies and food and most importantly tapes of old Mukashi Banashi.

I can remember chowing down on weird japanese candy and drinking yakult watching tapes of mukashi banashi and Mitokomon
nihon-mukashi2.jpg

This is really hard. My favorite character you say muahahahahaha.

Well this guy of course. Johan Liebert

monster-johan-liebert-sparks-fullhd-1920

Often called the greatest villain in anime history, Johan was a serial killer who would fit in well in any blockbuster film. Monster told the story of a man who had truly become monstrous; a charismatic, intelligent sociopath with no other goal than to kill everyone else in the world. He didn't just kill people, he made other people into monsters just like him. This skill of corruption is first displayed in his youth, when he used stories to convince the other boys in his orphanage to kill all the staff, and each other.

Johan is often compared to Light Yagami of Death Note, but the two are quite different. Light's fatal (and genius) flaw is his own ego, which leads him to put his own life above all else, even his goal of changing the world. But Johan isn't afraid of death. He welcomes it. He's perfectly willing to put his own life at risk, and one of his signature traits is how he challenges people to shoot him.

Johan is also a masterful manipulator. Where Light had to resort to supernatural means to get what he wanted, Johan just used his own wits and knowledge of human nature. He's most frightening because he exposes the base human nature of his victims. Monster's remarkable story was almost entirely due to Johan, and Hollywood director Guillermo del Toro has teamed up with HBO to try to get a live action series based on the anime off the ground. - IGN 11/10 would pick again.

My pick is obvious. 

I would have never known lol jk.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Oh, I had those superlux before, good headphones. (though the one I got was a lemon that died within 2 months...)

Well, for the anime character, right now it'd be
post-4931-0-97253200-1430110233_thumb.jp

Onii-sama! ...*cough* I mean, Shiba Tatsuya. Here's hoping for a second season, now that the novel was licensed and I will have to wait like 5 years before it's officially translated, to know what happens after volume 14... Siiigh.

(he kind of look like Oreki from Hyouka... the hair, mainly. Either that or I'm really sleepy and imagining thing, or it's just a case of anime characters all looking the same)

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

easily the biggest baddest in all of anime

" You're immortal ? " " Pffttt ... I'll just burn you until you can't regenarate then ... Simple ... "

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I've actually been looking for a new pair of headphones, mine are falling apart. 

Do I even need to say who my favourite character is? 

Woke up at around 6am after going to sleep at 4am for some reason, so I'm a little out of it right now, feeling like this:

shinobu_oshino_by_tobuei-d6ixzsk.png

Here's a bonus for you as well: 

Right! i made up my mind!

Overlord Laharl !! and yes..it counts as a Anime characters! because there is Disgaea as an anime!

9XQMA1N.jpg

Although this is only regarding males, regarding females, Its hands down  Arturia Pendragon in all her Glory, especially Lily <3

PjiBlWP.jpg

Yep, im cheating! i choice 2, bite me!

High res enough or you want bigger?