[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

its time!

more like: 

vector-of-a-cartoon-businessman-rolling-

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Firstly, no hard feelings if you don't win. I tried to make the event itself fun. :P

Secondly, if you win, I'll PM you. 

Lastly, Good luck everyone.

Die rolling commences!

Rolls 4
<Everyone with 4 is still in>
Rolls 6
< Xsinar & Sky Daddy win 1st Place!>

Rolls 7
<Everyone with 7 is still in>
Rolls 4
< CatCloud & KRImSIN win 2nd Place!>

Rolls 8
<Everyone with 8 is still in>

Rolls 8

*reroll*

Rolls 8
*reroll*

Rolls 8

*reroll*

Rolls 1
< BashZeStampeedo & ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName wins 3rd Place!>

BONUS ROUND

Rolls 3
<Everyone with 3 is still in>
Rolls 3

*reroll*

Rolls 1

<Opask & RedSphyxis are in it for the Bonus Round but only one can win>

Opask = 0-4

RedSphyxis = 5-9

Rolls 1

<Opask wins the Bonus Round!>

WTH were wrong with my dice. xD

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

YES! But what the heck did I actually win?

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming CPU: i5-4570 RAM: 2x4gb Crucial Ballistix Sport 1600Mhz Motherboard: ASRock Z87 Extreme3 PSU: EVGA GS 650 CPU cooler: Be quiet! Shadow Rock 2 Case: Define R5 Storage: Crucial MX100 512GB

Firstly, no hard feelings if you don't win. I tried to make the event itself fun. :P

Secondly, if you win, I'll PM you. 

Lastly, Good luck everyone.

Die rolling commences!

Rolls 4

<Everyone with 4 is still in>

Rolls 6

< Xsinar & Sky Daddy win 1st Place!>

Rolls 7

<Everyone with 7 is still in>

Rolls 4

< CatCloud & KRImSIN win 2nd Place!>

Rolls 8

<Everyone with 8 is still in>

Rolls 8

*reroll*

Rolls 8

*reroll*

Rolls 8

*reroll*

Rolls 1

< BashZeStampeedo & ICantThinkOfAnyGoodName wins 3rd Place!>

BONUS ROUND

Rolls 3

<Everyone with 3 is still in>

Rolls 3

*reroll*

Rolls 1

<Opask & RedSphyxis are in it for the Bonus Round but only one can win>

Opask = 0-4

RedSphyxis = 5-9

Rolls 1

<Opask wins the Bonus Round!>

WTH were wrong with my dice. xD

these statitics dont add up. im calling loaded die. 

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

AP92528SamCongrats6.jpg

What a load! Ill have to be on the forum for another year to win something, in that time the ads in the forum wouldve earned more than the thing i won!

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

these statitics dont add up. im calling loaded die. 

I don't know. I just don't know. Maybe it's how I threw them? Maybe it's that my table is slightly tilted to the right? Maybe it's that this is what fate decided?

*shrugs*

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

What a load! Ill have to be on the forum for another year to win something, in that time the ads in the forum wouldve earned more than the thing i won!

-congrats-

Welp, can't win them all.

Hey. Hey. *shhhh* I'll be doing more giveaways (not soon, but in a month or three) after I feel I can financially. 

You'llll seeeeee....

Op86sXJ.gif

† Christian Member †

Welp, my luck is very limited from the start so gg, maybe someday I'll actually win something for once, I have never won anything that involves a lottery xD so not that much of a surprise. Anyways, congrats to everyone who won. I like how you did the lottery too @Vitalius ,very transparent and exciting although I have a major concern about how your dice works lol, how does one manage to roll x4 8s in a row? 0.0

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

Welp, my luck is very limited from the start so gg, maybe someday I'll actually win something for once, I have never won anything that involves a lottery xD so not that much of a surprise. Anyways, congrats to everyone who won. I like how you did the lottery too @Vitalius ,very transparent and exciting although I have a major concern about how your dice works lol, how does one manage to roll x4 8s in a row? 0.0

If you look at my history in my other giveaways, similar things happened then. 

Maybe my dice are cursed. 

† Christian Member †

do dice throwing technique classes exists? xD

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

So if I'm going to be in your next giveaway, dibs for nubmer 8!

Welp, I'm going to sleep now, thanks for the great giveaway and may my luck improve next time :) Congratz again to everyone who won!! Have a nice day.

| --- My Stuff --- |

Or maybe they are rigged? Weighted dice exist, you know...

Or you could keep regular plastic dice in an oven with mild heat for about 15 minutes (careful to not accidentally melt it) with your preferred number facing upwards... BÄM! Your very own weighted dice.  Disclaimer: I won't be held responsible for any physical encounters, broken human relationships or any legal trouble you might get into for using them in any game that requires dices. I also won't be held responsible for any toxic gases you might have inhaled in the process (if any are emitted), or for the trick to even work in the first place. To use this trick you agree to these terms & conditions.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

@Daegun your free to void your prize and try for @Vitalius's giveaway but there is no guarantee you'll win.

Edit: do note I'll do a reroll if you don't want the prize giving someone else a chance to win.

Damn you Fred and your late reply! :P

But yeah, still reroll it, I like my current headphones.

You know what's easier than buying and building a brand new PC? Petty larceny!
If you're worried about getting caught, here's a trick: Only steal one part at a time. Plenty of people will call the cops because somebody stole their computer -- nobody calls the cops because they're "pretty sure the dirty-bathrobe guy from next door jacked my heat sink."

Damn you Fred and your late reply! [emoji14]

I can't help it if I have work!

Alright guys prepare for a headphone reroll after work!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

congrats to the winners, awesome giveaway guys.

Chiming in abit late here :P

Damn you Fred and your late reply! :P

what? one can never have enough high end headphones. 

congrats to the winners, awesome giveaway guys.

Chiming in abit late here [emoji14]

what? one can never have enough high end headphones.

Damit tobben did you make it in to the giveaway? You need to be more attentive!

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

All this dice talk makes me want to play boardgames.. Too bad my irl friends are more anti social than me.

Play some Battlefield 4 or world of tanks with me.