[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

You just now noticed?

Sorry not everyone has hyper sensitive traits like you. We can't hear conversations through walls.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

He asked for high resolution. I gave him high resolution.

I didn't expect people to actually deliver.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Sorry not everyone has hyper sensitive traits like you. We can't hear conversations through walls.

There are cheap eavesdropping gadgets available online made just for that: listening to conversations through walls, amongst other things.

Be sure to check the laws in your home state before buying... What am I saying? They don't give a damn about privacy anyway... lol

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

stop pleasuring yourself while you talk to us it is creepy

I could stand to see a bit more myself...

*grabs a seat in perverts row*

There are cheap eavesdropping gadgets available online made just for that: listening to conversations through walls, amongst other things.

Be sure to check the laws in your home state before buying... What am I saying? They don't give a damn about privacy anyway... lol

It's not the same though. Holo can hear what people are saying through walls without gadgets, heck she can also tell of their speaking the true or not to a extent. A living lie detector.

It's not the same though. Holo can hear what people are saying through walls without gadgets, heck she can also tell of their speaking the true or not to a extent. A living lie detector.

I know. I just wanted to say that you can have almost same abilities through the use of technology.

756.png

Unfortunately no nanomachines for us... Yet...

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

I didn't expect people to actually deliver.

Forgive me for breaking your expectations.

stop pleasuring yourself while you talk to us it is creepy

A tail bothers you that much?

Blarg

Forgive me for breaking your expectations.

A tail bothers you that much?

doesnt bother me at all lol but the look on her face while doing that looks like she is having too much fun lol

I'm gonna be honest here if I had a tail I'd be doing the same thing lol.

Hey where is my tail?

Did I win?

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Did I win?

No one has won anything yet.

No one has won anything yet.

So your telling me I have chance. Sweet.

Love cats and Linus. Check out linuscattips-fan-club. http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Z9QDVn and Asus ROG Swift. I love anime as well. Check out Heaven Society heaven-society. My own personal giveaway thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/387856-evga-geforce-gtx-970-giveaway-presented-by-grimneo/.

Oh my gurrr .... Still have 1 hours to go ... I can't wait even though I can't win ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Just a heads up, winners will be announced a bit late. Something came up so now I have to take care of my cousin...

Oreki_babe.gif

I'm getting sleepy over here.

That's just too bad.

tumblr_mxazvsvPIs1t5oqd4o1_500.gif

Huh?

I hope I win donuts.

Pray to the RNG God's then. Maybe your chances will go up.

Just a heads up, winners will be announced a bit late. Something came up so now I have to take care of my cousin...

Its all good take your time

Huh?

I hope I win donuts.

you never know you may win donuts from Vitalius lol

Huh?

I hope I win donuts.

Im sure you can trade the headphones to someone for doughnuts.

Oh well. Its normally easier to make sure they are alive.

Its all good take your time you never know you may win donuts from Vitalius lol

The cost to ship a box of doughnuts from the us to the uk.

Blarg

Pray to the RNG God's then. Maybe your chances will go up.

*Does rain dance while its raining out for extra luck*

This is so cool :D

Sorry mate your not on the roster and have never joined the club so your entry is Null for this giveaway. Try your luck in the LTT forum wide giveaway coming in a couple of months.

Hi people. 

NuroKnight I'm not sure If you've requested entry in the club before, could you find me your entry post? I know you've been around the main thread so I'll probably make your entry to the giveaway valid. 

I think I was part of the very first anime club post

my pick is something nostalgic. growing up in canada with roots from japan my grandma ensured I had solid grounding in Japanese culture by sending us packages filled with candies and food and most importantly tapes of old Mukashi Banashi.

I can remember chowing down on weird japanese candy and drinking yakult watching tapes of mukashi banashi and Mitokomon

Really interesting pick, you should join us Aphexx. We have really interesting discussions sometimes. You've never joined the club however so I can't really give you entry to the giveaway even though you were in the first couple of main thread posts. Tell ya what, I'll roll a dice and if I get the numbers 2, 4, or 6 then I'll give you entry. You are a audiophile anyway so that's a plus.

I'm not in the anime club I'm gonna post anyways:

Your image isn't visible. Indeed you aren't on the roster so your entry is null, however your free to join us. 

I dont know if I am eligible, but I have made a few posts in the Anime Club, so I don't know if that counts.

I am still willing to show my favorite anime character non the less

VASH THE MOTHERFUCKIN STAMPEDE

I just love his character, he is just what I love in an anime.

Unfortunately a couple of posts in the main thread doesn't equate to being a club member, I do praise the sun however so your welcome to join the club but null from this particular giveaway. 

im thinking I should get into anime just for these giveaways.. would make some of my friends happy too..

Whats important is if you enjoy watching anime yourself, it's pointless to embrace something you don't particularly like just so it makes people you know happy.

Unofrtunately, I technically don't qualify, because I didn't know this existed, but I was in an anime club at school for two years, so I believe I should count anyways.

My fave is kirito from Sword Art Online, just love that shit, especially season two

You indeed don't qualify unfortunately. Your schools anime club is not even close to being on par with us, I'm afraid your entry is null mate. However you free to join us, and participate in the weekly discussions. 

I already have the Superlux, I never got into anime as much as I wanted to, and I think I've never posted in the Heaven Society thread, but either way, here is my favorite character:

You've never posted in the club thread, but your welcome to join us if you want to discuss about anime.