[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

Do VN characters count? If yes then mine is probably Lilly Satou from Katawa Shoujo

tumblr_static_ks_241-1024x766.png

If it's strictly animes then definitely Kazusa Touma from White Album 2, beautiful and talented. It's actually thanks to HS that I found out about the White Album series :)

d3xLO1V.jpg

| --- My Stuff --- |

Computer: Apple Late-2008 Macbook Pro ; -Haguro- build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/296613-wip-project-haguro-x99-hackintosh-workstation/|

Mobile Devices: Apple 32GB 1st gen Ipad Mini ; Apple 16GB Iphone 5s ; Apple Ipod Classic 80Gb 5th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 120Gb 6th Gen ; Apple Ipod Classic 160Gb 7th Gen ; Apple Ipod Nano 16Gb 6th Gen 

It's a mystery...

I don't even know what I'm giving away yet. We'll all find out when the giveaway is over and the winners have been decided. kekekekke

couldn't find a gif of what i was looking for so i will have to just go with an image

tMX6kLP.png

I guess i will toss rikka from love chunibyo & other delusions into this thread as well since I don't recall seeing her posted

1408535130608.gif

RikkaTakanashifromChuunibyoDemoKoigaShit

I bloody hate those things because my luck with them is bad.

Yet I still love spinning and hope for something good... "sigh"

yep i think they are rigged and nothing good ever seems to come out of them lol

Gachapon?

Ping pong.

<Tries to find a Biscuit going "ping pong" GIF, but for some reason Hunter X Hunter isn't popular enough for that>

It's like saying "Bingo!", but in Japanese.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

yep i think they are rigged and nothing good ever seems to come out of them lol

"RNG" games tend to be

they use similar principles to a "true" random algorithm where landing the same number on a die twice in a row is intentionally not possible.

the good stuff pops out around predetermined intervals

Error: 410

"RNG" games tend to be

they use similar principles to a "true" random algorithm where landing the same number on a die twice in a row is intentionally not possible.

the good stuff pops out around predetermined intervals

Ya I know far less of a chance of getting anything good because the quantity available is far lower then the cheaper prizes

who wouldnt love a mystery prize... isnt that the point of all those quarter machines that give you a a random toy... I will need to add an anime gif to this post later as Im 90% sure their is one in railgun or sound euphonium

The point of that is to milk you dry of money to get the one you want.

Isn't the game they play in Japan called Pachinko or something?

... might be thinking of something unrelated to the little toy things you get for a quarter in the capsules.

No

that is basically a slot machine. Its a form of gambling my grandparents had one of the machine

correct and the only legal form at that if I recall correctly

I guess i will toss rikka from love chunibyo & other delusions into this thread as well since I don't recall seeing her posted

1408535130608.gif

RikkaTakanashifromChuunibyoDemoKoigaShit

meh too young for my tastes.

Gachapon?

Thats what the capsule is called (once again if I remember correctly)

Let me fix that for you.

Vitalius is giving away items! By posting in this thread, you instantly enter (note that you still must follow the same giveaway rules). 

There will be 3 winners/prizes and a placing system that is completely random (I will be rolling dice, as per my older giveaway). Anyone can win and everyone should enter (who follow the rules for this giveaway, as I mentioned).

I'll fix that. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I like her only cause i could relate.

CM Storm Switch Tester MOD (In-Progress) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/409147-cm-storm-switch-tester-macro-mod/

Ammo Can Speaker 02 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/283826-ammo-can-speakers-02/       A/B Switch V 0.5 (Completed) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/362417-ab-switch-v0

Build 01 - The Life of a Prodigy -  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/13103-build-01-the-life-of-a-prodigy/             Build 02 - Silent Server 3000 - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/116670-build-02-silent-server-3000/

yes she is only 16 but as a character I like her but unlike you I don't look for a waifu lol

I dont look for my waifu's my waifu's find me!

Thanks for this great giveaway :) .

As much as I love Holo... Onizuka is my favorite character by far.

GTO_by_noaru.jpg

yo uneed to have a pick of him doing something stupid awesome like he is. That pic doesnt show personality

yo uneed to have a pick of him doing something stupid awesome like he is. That pic doesnt show personality

Updated the image :)

Unofrtunately, I technically don't qualify, because I didn't know this existed, but I was in an anime club at school for two years, so I believe I should count anyways.

My fave is kirito from Sword Art Online, just love that shit, especially season two

post-150841-0-57152600-1430595077_thumb.

G3258 V 860k (Spoiler: G3258 wins)

Spoiler

i7-4790K | MSI R9 390x | Cryorig H5 | MSI Z97 Gaming 7 Motherboard | G.Skill Sniper 8gbx2 1600mhz DDR3 | Corsair 300R | WD Green 2TB 2.5" 5400RPM drive | <p>Corsair RM750 | Logitech G602 | Corsair K95 RGB | Logitech Z313

If I end up not being able to resist the temptation of buying a another headphone I might have to add more to the giveaway pile....

HO60HRl.jpg?1 fred you need help...[random] and why the hell do I not know your real name lol[/random]

fred you need help...[random] and why the hell do I not know your real name lol[/random]

My real name is irrelevant, you can call me Oreki for all I care.

xG5jugu.jpg?1

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^