[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

shingeki_no_kyojin___mikasa_ackerman_by_

Asian, badass, female, what else could you ask from a character?!

Laptop: Acer V3-772G  CPU: i5 4200M GPU: GT 750M SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB
DesktopCPU: R7 1700x GPU: RTX 2080 SSDSamsung 860 Evo 1TB 

Asian, bad ass, female, what else could you ask from a character?!

Wait how do you if she is Asian ? 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Wait how do you if she is Asian ? 

How do I know? Thats what you wanted to ask? If so, then it's mentioned few times in series :)

How do I know? Thats what you wanted to ask? If so, then it's mentioned few times in series :)

Wah ???? It's mentioned a few times ???? I didn't even notice ... Her last anme is still Ackerman ... I have doubts on that 

And : Spoilers : 

The Chief of the Royal Army Division last name is Ackerman as well , who trained Levi as a child

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Wah ???? It's mentioned a few times ???? I didn't even notice ... Her last anme is still Ackerman ... I have doubts on that 

The Chief of the Royal Army Division last name is Ackerman as well , who trained Levi as a child

Well she's half Asian, but whatever. Stop crushing my dreams  :angry:

But If i recall correctly they call her last Asian. Or maybe it's just  fans , not sure.

Wow, another awesome giveaway guys!

If I had to pick a favorite anime character then I'd I have to go with Hei, from darker than black, since he's still right on top for being a bad ass within reason to me.

abdc97ea2600688304fac40d53acf964.jpg

"Her tsundere ratio is 8:2. So don't think you could see her dere side so easily."

Planing to make you debut here on the forums? Read Me First!

unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society

Well she's half Asian, but whatever. Stop crushing my dreams  :angry:

But If i recall correctly they call her last Asian. Or maybe it's just  fans , not sure.

It probably just the fans ... Because I don't recall hearing/reading that Mikasa is Half-Asian/Asian in the anime ... Also , the fact that your pictured showed that Mikasa have Blue Eyes which is a European trait  ( Obviously her eyes are Blackish-gray in the anime but still ... ) 

@Delusional Phil @JuztBe come on guys don't argue in the giveaway thread... Use the main anime thread for bickering  -_-

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

@Delusional Phil @JuztBe come on guys don't argue in the giveaway thread... Use the main anime thread for bickering  -_-

Okay fine ... It wasn't arguing btw ... It was unverified information  :P

post-121155-0-68036100-1430141522_thumb.

ASUNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Well shit.. I have multiple favorite characters...

Ok, i'll limit them by format. One from LN, one from an anime and one from a manga (pictures won't necessarily be from their respected formats :D):

Anime: Yagami Kazuma - Kaze no Stigma

55jwhz.jpg

Manga: Morisato Keiichi - Ah! My Goddess

57838.jpg

LN: Shiba Tatsuya - Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei

tatsuya-shiba-anime-mahouka-koukou-no-re

but it's a pretty close run between Shiba Tatsuya and

Kusanagi Godou - Campione

173173.jpg

So consider it a tie :D

Also, what about participants from countries outside of EU O.o

Also, what about participants from countries outside of EU O.o

Time window for entering this giveaway will be from April 26, 2015 to May 10, 2015 8:00PM CT(US & Canada), winners will be selected via RNG.

Shipping is worldwide!

@Maheshvara The Shipping is Worldwide so it shouldn't matter if you are in EU or Outside EU ;)

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

@Maheshvara The Shipping is Worldwide so it shouldn't matter if you are in EU or Outside EU  :P

Oh :D I didn't read it all :D I only read "Giveaway" and "Post your favorite character pics", so i immediately went googling for good pics (which for some reason i couldn't post, since it was wrong extension, or something...) :D Too bad we're so limited with a "favorite" character :D There're so many good ones out there :D

Oh :D I didn't read it all :D I only read "Giveaway" and "Post your favorite character pics", so i immediately went googling for good pics (which for some reason i couldn't post, since it was wrong extension, or something...) :D Too bad we're so limited with a "favorite" character :D There're so many good ones out there :D

I know right, it's so hard to pick only 1 character. There are so many anime with too many lovable characters. I just randomly picked one among all the characters I like  ^_^.

I know right, it's so hard to pick only 1 character. There are so many anime with too many lovable characters. I just randomly picked one among all the characters I like  ^_^.

Yeah, and let's not talk about manga... There're so many of them :D Hell, from One Piece you could pick the whole straw hat crew :D

Thanks for giving me the chance to participate :)

I really like Gilgamesh from Fate since he is just such a badass(a way too OP badass but thats also why I love him) I would love to put Rider from Fate Zero here too but that would be 3 images which would be too much, I dont even know if 2 is a lot already :P

fate-zero-ed-large-06.jpg

However my forever first hero will always be Naruto as before I started really getting into anime as a whole I was into Naruto at first and I followed it from beginning to end(and I plan on reading the upcoming Gaiden chapters + watching Boruto Naruto the movie even though I don't think it will be as good of a character as Naruto but whatever:/ Really I only skip a lot of the fillers and the LNs that came out lately. Also Sasuke is a beast too(and many other characters too of course - Madara, Minato, Jiraya, Itachi,list goes on and on)

2 legends :)

naruto-shippuden-uzumaki-4673.jpg

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Shiroe :D

I still hate you deen.

Not sure if the Deen-blame is warranted. LH2 was destined to be crap before they even touched it.

leave my loli alone!

post-196525-0-40722600-1430144655_thumb.

CPU: I7 8700k @ 5ghz | Motherboard: Asus Z370-Prime | RAM: White Crucial balistix DDR4 2133mhz | GPU: GTX 1080TI | Storage: ssd HyperX 240gig, 2x2tb seagate Firecuda 1tb, BPX 480 gig nvme, 1tb sandisk ssd  | Cooling: Custom loop | PSU: Evga supernova 850w G2 | Case: Phanteks enthoo evolv atx black White modded | system theme: White/RGB/Weiss

wasn't she kidnapped because of her race

wasn't she kidnapped because of her race

Oh yeah ... Now I remember ... Maybe I missed that ... Yeah .. That must be it ... Then ... What race is Levi then ? ( Don't answer , keep it clean ... Get to the main thread If you want to discuss ) ... 

So I have a lot of favourite animes and I can't choice my favourite so get ready for pics.
 post-61942-0-21373100-1430154616.jpg

post-61942-0-77573900-1430154614.jpg

post-61942-0-03621400-1430154617.jpg

post-61942-0-97628300-1430154621_thumb.j

post-61942-0-59880100-1430154623.jpg

post-61942-0-85371500-1430154896_thumb.g

And of course these monsters who can forget them

post-61942-0-43321100-1430154626_thumb.j

ﷲ   Muslim Member  ﷲ

KennyS and ScreaM are my role models in CSGO.

CPU: i3-4130 Motherboard: Gigabyte H81M-S2PH RAM: 8GB Kingston hyperx fury HDD: WD caviar black 1TB GPU: MSI 750TI twin frozr II Case: Aerocool Xpredator X3 PSU: Corsair RM650