[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

Overlord Laharl

All my yes. I was hoping Disgaea D2 would be better than basic fan service. 

I love the original Disgaea. Maybe it's rose-tinted glasses, but I really do.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

The moment i was presented to the woman i later fell in love with.

I need to watch this whole series again.

PS- I just come back and find the giveaway :D Thanks Fred and co.

There's more to the series now. All of these:

Bakemonogatari

Nisemonogatari

Nekomonogatari (Kuro) 

Monogatari Series: Second Season

Hanamonogatari

Tsukimonogatari

and Kizumonogatari (TBA) <-- Still waiting. 

tumblr_nhgy94vbCV1s5mgubo1_500.gif

Right! i made up my mind!

Overlord Laharl !! and yes..it counts as a Anime characters! because there is Disgaea as an anime!

Although this is only regarding males, regarding females, Its hands down  Arturia Pendragon in all her Glory, especially Lily <3

Yep, im cheating! i choice 2, bite me!

High res enough or you want bigger?

Cheat all you want. You only get one entry. Lol.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

No complains from me.

I felt it was basically pure fan service. That they made the game only because people wanted it, and it lacked a lot of what made the original enjoyable story-wise. 

It's hard to explain I guess since it's been a while since I played it, but I distinctly remember that I had a few goods reasons to not like it.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

I felt it was basically pure fan service. That they made the game only because people wanted it, and it lacked a lot of what made the original enjoyable story-wise. 

It's hard to explain I guess since it's been a while since I played it, but I distinctly remember that I had a few goods reasons to not like it.

yeah, i still dislike Flonne´s power up.

but yeah the biggest weakness was story, but combat was enjoyable IMO.

yeah, i still dislike Flonne´s power up.

but yeah the biggest weakness was story, but combat was enjoyable IMO.

Combat is always enjoyable. It never really changes and I think that's a good thing, to an extent (aside from minor features). 

† Christian Member †

question, how will you go on about with the prizes?`random or do the winner/s get to choice? also are they permitted to trade with one another before you ship them if its random?

You can trade with the other winner if you want. Prizes are RNG based so therefore completely random.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

There's more to the series now. All of these:

Bakemonogatari

Nisemonogatari

Nekomonogatari (Kuro) 

Monogatari Series: Second Season

Hanamonogatari

Tsukimonogatari

and Kizumonogatari (TBA) <-- Still waiting. 

still have not finished the first season.

You can trade with the other winner if you want. Prizes are RNG based so therefore completely random.

They can trade whats left after I get the MSR. :P

Blarg

still have not finished the first season.

They can trade whats left after I get the MSR. :P

Haha very funny get back in the wheat before they spot you. 

sample_b4b06720532b5667e403a6ef6eab67835

That feeling, when practically no one draws fanart about your favourite character :V

tumblr_m1hpxd6gWY1qe5yh6o7_1280.jpg

Waiting for a good mystery anime since Dantalian no Shoka.

And failing to act, for fear of the risk, is no different than a living death. No matter what world you’re in.

My pick is obvious. 

That might be the smuggest Houtarou screencap I've ever seen. Well played sir. :P

CPU: Intel i5-4690K 3.5GHz Quad-Core   Mobo: Asus Z97-A ATX LGA1150   Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series(2x4GB) DDR3-1600   GPU: Asus Strix OC GTX 970   HDD: WD Black 2TB - 7200RPM   SDD: Samsung 840 EVO 250GB   PSU: EVGA 750W 80+ Bronze - SemiMod   Case: NZXT S340 (Black)

PCPartPicker: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/PortedOasis/saved/fhdG3C

O'yes

aisaka_taiga_vector_3010x1953_660592118.

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

I'm not in the anime club I'm gonna post anyways:
Lelouch-vi-Britannia-CODE-GEASS-hetalian

"My game vs my brains, who gets more fatal errors?" ~ Camper125Lv, GMC Jam #15

It'll have to be Irisviel from Fate Zero. (Yes I changed it. Whatcha you gonna do?)

post-163060-0-45280100-1430123064.jpg

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

I can't really decide, but I'm really into Tokyo Ghoul right not so...here ya go :)

[spoiler=]post-110846-0-89359600-1430120099_thumb.

CPU: i5-4690k GPU: 280x Toxic PSU: Coolermaster V750 Motherboard: Z97X-SOC RAM: Ripjaws 1x8 1600mhz Case: Corsair 750D HDD: WD Blue 1TB

How to Build A PC|Windows 10 Review Follow the CoC and don't be a scrub~soaringchicken

My favourate character is Toua Tokuchi from One Outs  :wub:

post-153476-0-71923300-1430130156_thumb.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

If i win that means i can stop using crap razer earphones.

yukinoshita_yukino_full_by_iandeviluke-d

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

hmm  i dont know who is my favorite hmm im going to have think about this one 

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.1 Corinthians 13:4