[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

All this dice talk makes me want to play boardgames.. Too bad my irl friends are more anti social than me.

Oddly enough, I feel like playing some card games. Though I don't know almost any games. The only card game I know a foreign name for that I can play is Texas hold 'em... lol

Play some Battlefield 4 or world of tanks with me.

Oh, yeah... Talking about DICE... I see what you did there.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

Sorry mate, just left for work.

Btw what happened to the warship game?

I'm not in the beta yet.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

If you look at my history in my other giveaways, similar things happened then. 

Maybe my dice are cursed. 

Maybe it's because the dice are use to play Dungeons and Dragons . 8 is the lucky number right ? ( By my standard at least ...) . So your dice is not cursed , it helps you ... I just check my entry ... I'm #27 ... Welp ... Congrats the winner ...I'll go back to my corner now ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

Yahoo! I won, not sure what though. 

Thanks to the great and powerful club members who organized this Vitalius wolfgang and MyInnerFred.

Windows 10 likes to spy on you. Protect your Data! Run GNU/Linux!
That One Privacy Guy's VPN Comparison Chart.

Spoiler
Spoiler

|ARCH LINUX| |CPU i5 4690k @ 4.7GHz| |GPU: Asus Strix 390x| |Mobo: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mk 2| |RAM: Corsair Veangence Pro 16gb (2x8gb) @2133mhz| |CPU Cooler: Corsair H100i| |PSU: 750w EVGA Supernova 80+ Gold| |Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX(Silver)| |K/B: Pok3r w/ Cherry MX Blues|

Spoiler

|Samsung 250GB 840 EVO: Arch Linux installation.| |Seagate Barracuda 2TB: Mostly Games and stuff related to that. Music and most Media as well.| |Seagate NAS 4TB: Anime and Anime Art-Whoring.| |Seagate 1TB 2.5" SSHD: Arch install on my Thinkpad X220.| |Samsung OEM Lenovo SSD: Windows 8.1 cause I need to play JRPGs some how.|

Spoiler

|Cans: Sennheiser HD 558(Modded)| |Earbuds: Shure SE215| I'm working on expanding this.

I think this might be my first giveaway i have ever won.

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Congratulations @That Norwegian Guy you've just won a Superlux HD668B thanks to @Daegun for voiding his win so someone else has a chance to get the prize instead!

Do I make a speech now?  :D

A nice message to greet me in the morning, and I guess I need to enter giveaways more often since I usually pass them by (never expect to win ha)

Thanks to you and @Vitalius for your community-building efforts, and to @Daegun for being a gentleman and a scholar  ;)  maybe I've been inspired to do something similar in the future, who knows :P

In case the moderators do not ban me as requested, this is a notice that I have left and am not coming back.

Die rolling commences!

Rolls 4

<Everyone with 4 is still in>

Rolls 6

< Xsinar & Sky Daddy win 1st Place!>

post-153476-0-62574700-1431415826.gif

I think this might be my first giveaway i have ever won.

This is the first time I won anything in my whole life  :o

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

From the things @Vitalius says he got me for the giveaway i'm pretty sure the package  will not be prizes probably it will be a bomb...

Cpu:

Intel i5 4460 Motherboard:Msi Z97S Sli krait Ram:HyperX Fury White (2x4) Storage:Seagate 1tb/Samsung 850 Evo 120gb Gpu:Gtx 960 2gb sc Case:S340 Black Psu:Corsair Rm 650w 80+ Gold certified

My anime list : http://myanimelist.net/animelist/KRImSIN

Do I make a speech now?  :D

A nice message to greet me in the morning, and I guess I need to enter giveaways more often since I usually pass them by (never expect to win ha)

Thanks to you and @Vitalius for your community-building efforts, and to @Daegun for being a gentleman and a scholar  ;)  maybe I've been inspired to do something similar in the future, who knows :P

Congrats @TheNorwegianGuy !!!

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

@TheProfosist (Sennheiser HD598)
@Oshino Shinobu (Audio Technica MSR7)
@Admire (Superlux HD668B)
@That Norwegian Guy (Superlux HD668B)

To all winners!

Make sure you shipping addresses are correct! I'll have the items shipped around Thursday! or Saturday at the latest! 

Check yourself before you wreck yourself! Your address that is...

sample_0d41938fe5fa66044bcf7d58ebb23a0a9

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

@TheProfosist (Sennheiser HD598)

@Oshino Shinobu (Audio Technica MSR7)

@Admire (Superlux HD668B)

@That Norwegian Guy (Superlux HD668B)

To all winners!

Make sure you shipping addresses are correct! I'll have the items shipped around Thursday! or Saturday at the latest! 

Check yourself before you wreck yourself! Your address that is...

sample_0d41938fe5fa66044bcf7d58ebb23a0a9

Didnt I send you mine?

I got it, just wait patiently now.

Starts waiting impatiently.

Damit tobben did you make it in to the giveaway? You need to be more attentive!

Vitalitus was kind enough to send me a reminder.  But i couldn't

possibly decide on a single favorite character :P

• 2 weeks later...

Vitalitus was kind enough to send me a reminder. But i couldn't

possibly decide on a single favorite character [emoji14]

Now now, it couldn't have been that hard could it?

Let´s try your theory...

Oreki or Momiji?

Dammit cloudcat your not suppose to let them know they win a prize by default if they pick those characters.