[Closed][Giveaway #2]Heaven Society - Anime Club Giveaway

YAY ITS TODAY!

Oh wait i live in a faster timezone. DAMN IT

d30abd9bd591a3ebd7cc5c6ea8b33aa14f81dc9b

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

If you win my portion, you probably won't. :P

The mystery... the intrigue! 

YAY ITS TODAY!

Ha there are still quite a few hours to go.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

FRED WHO WON?!

He is probably sleeping. We will know in a couple of hours hopefully.

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

YAY ITS TODAY!

d30abd9bd591a3ebd7cc5c6ea8b33aa14f81dc9b

IKR? It's fun how us in timezones that are ahead of the Americas we need to wait extra until the slowpokes in the US can catch-up.

Sometimes it kinda sucks living a few hours in the future and getting dragged down by those living a few hours (or even a full day) in the past... :lol:  jk jk

Nothing serious intended. Just poking a little fun at you.

Never trust my advice. Only take any and all advice from me with a grain of salt. Just a heads up.

If Fred is living in Texas ... That's about 12 hour difference for me ... 2 and a half hours more from when I posted this people ...

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I am going back to sleep now.

As expected.. 8AM Monday. Has to be frikkin monday.

(NOW)War Horse:

CPU: AMD FX-6300 | Motherboard: MSI 970A-G43 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Dual Channel 8GB 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI R7790 | Case: Dazumba D-Vito 903 | HDD 1 & 2: Seagate 1TB and Seagate 500GB | PSU: Corsair CX600
(WAS)Old Coop:
CPU: Intel C2D E7500 | Motherboard: Gigabyte G31M-ES2L | RAM: V-Gen 4GB Dual Channel | GPU: Galaxy GT210 | Case: Power-Up ??? | HDD: Seagate 500GB | PSU: Power-up 500W

MyAnimeList Profile | Heaven Society | HEIL THE MIGHTY AND POWERFUL LINUS | My Blog 'Unfinished Pieces' | Code of Conduct

I already have the Superlux, I never got into anime as much as I wanted to, and I think I've never posted in the Heaven Society thread, but either way, here is my favorite character:

Ryuk-ryuk-20624328-1024-768.jpg

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Giveaway finishes at 8:00 pm tonight my time.

I am going back to sleep now.

You got up just to say that? Wow that's dedication right there...

CPU Intel Core i7-5930K @ 3.5 GHz Motherboard Asus X99 Deluxe RAM Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 2800MHz GPU 2 x Gigabyte GTX 980 G1 Gaming (SLI)

Case Corsair Carbide Series Air 540 (Gray) Storage 2 x 1TB 850 Pro, 2 x 4TB WD Black PSU Corsair AX1500i (1500W) Display Asus PG348Q Ultrawide - G-Sync

Cooling Corsair Hydro Series H100i Keyboard Razer BlackWidow Chroma Mouse Razer Mamba Sound Logitech G633 Operating System Windows 10

I suggest next time there's a giveaway ... Please use GMT ... For god's sake Please be punctual to the rest of the world ... 

... Life is a game and the checkpoints are your birthday , you will face challenges where you may not get rewarded afterwords but those are the challenges that help you improve yourself . Always live for tomorrow because you may never know when your game will be over ... I'm totally not going insane in anyway , shape or form ... I just have broken English and an open mind ... 

I suggest next time there's a giveaway ... Please use GMT ... For god's sake Please be punctual to the rest of the world ... 

I AGREE I DONT WANT TO WAKE UP EARLY AT A MONDAY! I GOT 3 MONTHS OF HOLIDAY BUT MONDAY IS STILL A NOPE

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

I AGREE I DONT WANT TO WAKE UP EARLY AT A MONDAY! I GOT 3 MONTHS OF HOLIDAY BUT MONDAY IS STILL A NOPE

Wee !!! Summer Vacation ... I have a question for you to kill time ... What can I do to get some money ... I wanna get my own computer ... 

Wee !!! Summer Vacation ... I have a question for you to kill time ... What can I do to get some money ... I wanna get my own computer ... 

Uh.. In indonesia theres a sensation called Akik Fever or Gemstones, which is essentially just colored stones. COINCIDENTALLY MY FAMILY is a big part of the market, they collect, i sell, so far ive sold 10 Akik totaling to 500 USD, trying to get my Dragon Blood to sell for 1000 USD

Pics of Akik

CIMG1946.JPG

CIMG1956.JPG

Theyre just gems. But my Dragon Blood isnt found anywhere on indonesia, im getting it certificated to cost more!

Other than that, you just have to put up pc service, or sell your old stuff, or ask your parents

(NOW)War Horse:

(WAS)Old Coop:

Giveaway finishes at 8:00 pm tonight my time.

.... 8 central is when khaleesi fucks stuff up with dragons....

The Internet is the first thing that humanity has built that humanity doesn't understand, the largest experiment in anarchy that we have ever had.

Rule 1 is missing so I filled it in for you.

EDIT: you changed it already.

High res enough?

Holy shit that is a huge image.

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^