AMD Radeon 9970 specs!

M-ursu

I think that it will be only 500€

You think so? I think it will be $600, or $650 to be competitive.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

You think so? I think it will be $600, or $650 to be competitive.

Well nobody knows, but JK110 is really expencive chip to manifacture, so i think that AMD wants price advantage agaist 780.

Well nobody knows, but JK110 is really expencive chip to manifacture, so i think that AMD wants price advantage agaist 780.

Yeah. I really think it's going to be cheaper than the GTX 780 by around $50 to $75... Maybe $100

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I'm such a fanboy....excuse me while i go get a change of pants ;)

No but seriously, if these specs are true, this card is going to destroy some pretty high end games.

CPU Overclocking Database <------- Over 275 submissions, and over 40,000 views!                         

GPU Overclocking Database                                                    

i will try to find more specs somehow. :)

Hmm... 2-other sites are saying that it is 7Ghz and 512bit. (Well everything is just romours)

7GHZ? thats impossible

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

a watchful protector A Dark Knight

No but seriously, if these specs are true, this card is going to destroy some pretty high end games.

BF4 might be more optimized for AMD because it is part of the Gaming Evolved thingy.

I am going to buy it even if i use single 1080p monitor.

7GHZ? thats impossible

Yep, it's possible. The GTX 770 has a default mem clock of 7 Ghz.

Can't wait for release/benchmarks!

same here im buldinga pc for my dad and want to see the benchmarks so we can decide to wait or buy a 780

He is the hero this forum deserves but not the one it needs right now.So we'll hunt him because he can take it because he is not our hero he is a silent guardian 

BF4 might be more optimized for AMD because it is part of the Gaming Evolved thingy.

yes it is confimed it will be

No, 770 is using 7Ghz.

ouu i thaught  core clock speeds :D lol

If they fix the micro stuttering, 9970 CFX watercooled? :D

one of the most important thing is the never settle bundle if it is a epic thing like it was i can buy my dad the card and steel the never settle bundle hueheuheueheue

If they fix the micro stuttering, 9970 CFX watercooled? :D

for 1080p? you are out of your mind... :D

My parents are going to kill me when they see a 500+ dollar charge on their credit card :P. Honestly though I don't think I'll be getting this, I just got a 7950 for christmas and my parents aren't fond of the fact that i keep throwing hundreds upon hundreds of dollars at my PC  :unsure:

My parents are going to kill me when they see a 500+ dollar charge on their credit card :P. Honestly though I don't think I'll be getting this, I just got a 7950 for christmas and my parents aren't fond of the fact that i keep throwing hundreds upon hundreds of dollars at my PC  :unsure:

good thing the guy who works for mt dad and i are like buddies he burns those bills for me :D so my father cant see them

Really i hate that when my parents are complainig everyting that costs over 200€.

I just wonder what they say when i buy this...

for 1080p? you are out of your mind... :D

Check my sig. 2x 780 as of now for 1x 1080P screen. I intended to use it for a triple monitor setup, but my little cousin's birthday was close so I gave him 2 of it...

Really i hate that when my parents are complainig everyting that costs over 200€.

Step one - Move to the city where the warehouse of your etailer is. Order it. Hopefully, you can go to the warehouse and pay them in cash. I dont think you can pay in case though...

I'm 16, though. So I need to get a car soon, and my parents aren't willing to help me with that at all financially. So they just kinda glare at me when I drop money on things like this, because "That's 500+ dollars that could have been thrown at a car"  <_<

Check my sig. 2x 780 as of now for 1x 1080P screen. I intended to use it for a triple monitor setup, but my little cousin's birthday was close so I gave him 2 of it...

And i am gong to buy 4K monitor when they cost under 500€

I'm 16, though. So I need to get a car soon, and my parents aren't willing to help me with that at all financially. So they just kinda glare at me when I drop money on things like this, because "That's 500+ dollars that could have been thrown at a car"  <_<

i would choose a pc instead of a car :p