AMD Radeon 9970 specs!

M-ursu

yea, but realistically if you had $250, or $350, your still not even considering these new ones...

Even an enthusiast (with avg knowledge) and money to burn, would still see my point.

There are those that do not care and have more money than brains.

But what I meant was expecting it to CRUSH the Titan by a huge margin and still be way cheaper by a huge margin.. people expect a lot!

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

all the insane and annoying hype for this card and its not even that far ahead lolol

still beats the titan, and with a much smaller core...

There are MANY speculations on the final price. Unconfirmed at this point.

yup

I kinda would be if the price was 650$

again, people buy the 780 for that kind of money, and by what I've seen so far the AMD is better by a significant margin. And without driver improvements thus far. AFAIK it's still an unfinished product.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

still beats the titan, and with a much smaller core...

yup

again, people buy the 780 for that kind of money, and by what I've seen so far the AMD is better by a significant margin. And without driver improvements thus far. AFAIK it's still an unfinished product.

I don't

lel

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

Then you have nothing to do on this thread.

Good bye.

Intel 4770k@4.6GHz, ASUS ROG Maximus VI Hero, Kingston HyperX Beast 2x8GB 2400MHz CL11, Gigabyte GTX 1070 Gaming, Kingston HyperX 3k 240GB - RAID0 (2x120Gb), 2xWD 1TB (Blue and Green), Corsair H100i, Corsair AX860, CoolerMaster HAF X, ASUS STRIX Tactic pro, Logitech G400S, HyperX Cloud II, Logitech X530, Acer Predator X34.

yea, but realistically if you had $250, or $350, your still not even considering these new ones...

Even an enthusiast (with avg knowledge) and money to burn, would still see my point.

There are those that do not care and have more money than brains.

But what I meant was expecting it to CRUSH the Titan by a huge margin and still be way cheaper by a huge margin.. people expect a lot!

i was expecting it to crush it as well. I'm only interested in how well it overclocks. If i was nvidia i wouldn't be too worried

CPU: i5 4670k with Noctua C12P-SE14 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 SSD: 250gb Samsung EVO MOBO: MSI Z87-G43 RAM: 8GB G-Skill 1600mhz PSU: Antec HCG 620W CASE: Corsair 300R windowed