What's your dumbest injury?

JT8101997

Well as for me, walked into a concrete pole at highschool

And when i was five, got a splinter by whacking my chin on a table, still have the small scar from the stitches 

Current Rig:   CPU: AMD 1950X @4Ghz. Cooler: Enermax Liqtech TR4 360. Motherboard:Asus Zenith Extreme. RAM: 8GB Crucial DDR4 3666. GPU: Reference GTX 970  SSD: 250GB Samsung 970 EVO.  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 7200.14 2TB. Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro. PSU: Corsair RM1000X. OS: Windows 10 Pro UEFI mode  (installed on SSD)

Peripherals:  Display: Acer XB272 1080p 240Hz G Sync Keyboard: Corsair K95 RGB Brown Mouse: Logitech G502 RGB Headhet: Roccat XTD 5.1 analogue

Daily Devices:Sony Xperia XZ1 Compact and 128GB iPad Pro

I have broken one of my front teeth, a total of about 17 times:P

Does that count?:P

The Mistress: Case: Corsair 760t   CPU:  Intel Core i7-4790K 4GHz(stock speed at the moment) - GPU: MSI 970 - MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 - RAM: Crucial Ballistic Sport 1600MHZ CL9 - PSU: Corsair AX760  - STORAGE: 128Gb Samsung EVO SSD/ 1TB WD Blue/Several older WD blacks.

My PCs injury: My PC was on and I was putting my front dust filter back on and POP, one of the fan blades came off!

My injury: I was on vacation in Colorado a few years back and I got appendicitis out of the blue, I had to get surgery and we had to leave Colorado early D: I don't really have any other injuries.

00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110001 00110000 00110001 00100000 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 00110001 00110000 00110001 

I broke my nose by smacking my face into the bar above a slide at a park but im pretty sure everytime ive broken a bone it's been dumb :S

When I was 13, one of my bike pedals broke, and I kinda broke my head, but since they just use bandages it probably wasn't anything bad, I didn't really feel anything, I just saw the blood on the ground and felt it on the skin but it wasn't that painful, maybe it was the shock I don't know. 

When I was 13, one of my bike pedals broke, and I kinda broke my head, but since they just use bandages it probably wasn't anything bad, I didn't really feel anything, I just saw the blood on the ground and felt it on the skin but it wasn't that painful, maybe it was the shock I don't know.

Prolly adrenaline.

I was splitting pipe with my 9" work knife. Slipped, Stabbed myself through the leg and then i fell as i was going to my car.. And snapped the knife.

1118_663afb37080bf58bfac7460cc769ff55.jp

What remains
20140510_194220_zps38acb66a.jpg

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

Unfortunately no major injuries, I just slammed my hand in the door of a truck (not sure exactly how, but I managed). I got this big nasty scar on it and couldn't feel my hand for the rest of the day.

Unfortunately no major injuries, I just slammed my hand in the door of a truck (not sure exactly how, but I managed). I got this big nasty scar on it and couldn't feel my hand for the rest of the day.

UNfortunately?lol ok :P

Just a normal guy with a constant desire to modify everything he owns. 

Check out my current build here:

https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1006447-the-cake-is-a-lie-water-cooled-portal-pc/

UNfortunately?lol ok :P

Yeah, I felt left out, everyone else experiencing broken bones and face damage injuries.  

One of my friends broke his femur (the big bone in your upper leg) getting out of a sandbox. Then broke the other one by tripping on the sidewalk as soon as the other one healed. 

When I was in 7th grade I was at a skate park on my ripstick. I was doing some pretty cool stuff, but one of the ramps was actually two pushed together and my rear wheel got caught in the crack between them and I fell on my wrist. Somehow it only broke one of the bones in the middle that basically everything moves around to let your thumb move and usually they can't heal it correctly the first time. Somehow it all worked out the first time and I didn't have to have it re broken. It does act up once in a while, but i'm not worried about it. 

Punched a dresser:

xzIar5J.jpg

cbtfytm.jpg

Needed to get it fixed with a metal plate and screws via surgery. Surgery was yesterday.

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

I was working on a construction site and carried some old sills with me.

There I had lift the lid of a dumpcontainer.

Without knowing the lid was tensioned with new springs way to much, therefore the lid slams open and hitted my head.

(I was wearing a safety helmet but the lid hitted my under the helmet.)

I was the knocked the F out for about one minute, ran to my boss and said I had an accident.

My boss the best thing ever, he grabbed a band aid sticker and placed it on my forehead where i had the bloody wound.

The band aid fell of in 3 seconds because of the blood leaking on my forehead.

5 minutes later they glued my wound, no scars.

Doctor told my I was lucky it did not hit my jaw or eyesocket.

Oh well, whiskey time.

I loved someone and she broke my feeling because I like technology.

-snip

I know that feels.

I broke my arm on a trampoline, kid fell on it.

I almost put a nail through my thumb with a home-made potato gun. it was air powered. I forgot to close the barrel valve before loading a roofing nail (wrapped in electrical tape as wadding) into it, and since I couldn't get the nail out, I decided to hook the tank up to the air compressor, held my thumb over the barrel (to create pressure, as the nail was allowing air to leak out, which meant the nail wouldn't move), then I realized what was going to happen as soon as the pressure became too great for my thumb, so I quickly moved my thumb to the side, the nail nicked my thumb and embedded itself into the ceiling of our shed.

High school was fun.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I was helping my mom carry groceries from the car into the house and I tripped on the porch stairs and scraped my hand of all things...it was minor but the scar isn't gone yet.

When I was little my dad had a old desk with the keyboard pull out thing and one of the corners was metal and it had been bent upwards. Long story short I found something so hilarious on the computer that my head went down and I practically speared myself. There was blood streaming down my face and since that metal edge was crooked I had a scar that made me look like Harry potter.

Another time there was when I had to round one corner on my bike to get home, this was when it was winter and there was ice on the ground on the sidewalks. I was going really fast around the corner and I tried to drift on a bike for some reason(don't do this) and while doing that my bike slipped(obviously) and I slid on my legs(with shorts on) for about a foot. Practically skinned myself...

When I was a teenager I broke a metacarpal punching the ground. Had I known how much it was going to hurt, even with that much alcohol in me, I probably wouldn't have done so. :0/

It really hurt.

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

I've been accidently bitten in the foot (By a human). Still have a huge scar from it. 

I've been accidently bitten in the foot (By a human). Still have a huge scar from it. 

How do you get accidentally bitten in the foot by a human?  :wacko:  :blink:

:P

"I try to put good out into the world...that way I can believe it's out there." --CKN                  “How people treat you is their karma; how you react is yours.” --Wayne Dyer            

[Needs Updating] My PC: i5-10600K @TBD / 32GB DDR4 @4000MHz / Z490 AORUS Elite AC / Titan RTX / Samsung 1TB 960 Evo / EVGA SuperNova 850 T2

How do you get accidentally bitten in the foot by a human?  :wacko:  :blink:

I was sparing in karate I go for a kick, he opens his mouth, my foot goes in it.... then he got freaking out and bit me really hard. 

I was sparing in karate I go for a kick, he opens his mouth, my foot goes in it.... then he got freaking out and bit me really hard. 

Oh okay, I thought it might have been during an arrest?

I got some guys fingers down my throat at Krav, completely by accident. Another place I went to there was a guy that would just insist on striking at my joints. :rolleyes:

Cut my finger cleaning a Sabertooth Z87 mobo today. Still don't know what on though on the board.

|King Of The Lost|
Project Dark: i7 7820x 5.1GHz | X299 Dark | Trident Z 32GB 3200MHz | GTX 1080Ti Hybrid | Corsair 760t | 1TB Samsung 860 Pro | EVGA Supernova G2 850w | H110i GTX
Lava: i9 12900k 5.1GHz (Undervolted to 1.26v)| MSI z690 Pro DDR4| Dominator Platnium 32GB 3800MHz| Power Color Red Devil RX 6950 XT| Seasonic Focus Platnium 850w| NZXT Kraken Z53
Unholy Rampage: i7 5930k 4.7GHz 4.4 Ring| X99 
Rampage|Ripjaws IV 16GB 2800 CL13| GTX 1080 Strix(Custom XOC Signed BIOS) | Seasonic Focus Platinum 850w |H100i v2 
Revenge of 775: Pentium 641 | Biostar TPower i45| Crucial Tracer 1066 DDR2 | GTX 580 Classified Ultra | EVGA 650 BQ | Noctua NH D14

I had this injury when I was like 13, I was alone at home didn't have a anything cooked and I tried cooking a hamburger so. This is what happened.

I got the frozen patties from the freezer I couldn't separate the patties apart, so I tried using a knife by separating the patties by pushing the knife horizontally with my hand holding the other side of the pattie stack. 

Was the worse time of my life since I couldn't play games while I was injured. When I think about it could've been worse since it wasn't my right hand.

I once tripped over.  ON CARPET.  My knee was so heavily damaged and bruised I couldn't run or walk for 6 months.