Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AdamLikesCake

Keyboard(s) not working correctly

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hi everyone.

Last night I started experiencing some keyboard issues. Yesterday, the spacebar wouldn't work in any application / in Windows and while it seems to have returned now (thankfully), the CTRL and Alt keys have now ceased to function.

I know it is software based because I have tried 3 different keyboards and all have had the same problem. I uninstalled the keyboard in device manager and reinstalled it and that didn't make a difference.

Sticky keys are disabled.

Does anyone know a possible solution to this problem?

CPU: Intel i5 4690k  GPU: Sapphire R9 290 TRI-X OC

Hi everyone.

Last night I started experiencing some keyboard issues. Yesterday, the spacebar wouldn't work in any application / in Windows and while it seems to have returned now (thankfully), the CTRL and Alt keys have now ceased to function.

I know it is software based because I have tried 3 different keyboards and all have had the same problem. I uninstalled the keyboard in device manager and reinstalled it and that didn't make a difference.

Sticky keys are disabled.

Does anyone know a possible solution to this problem?

Try using other ports maybe you have a bent pin causing duplicating the exact same problem on all the keyboards.

Console optimisations and how they will effect you | The difference between AMD cores and Intel cores | Memory Bus size and how it effects your VRAM usage |
How much vram do you actually need? | APUs and the future of processing | Projects: SO - here

Intel i7 5820l @ with Corsair H110 | 32GB DDR4 RAM @ 1600Mhz | XFX Radeon R9 290 @ 1.2Ghz | Corsair 600Q | Corsair TX650 | Probably too much corsair but meh should have had a Corsair SSD and RAM | 1.3TB HDD Space | Sennheiser HD598 | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro | Blue Snowball