Black Ops 3 Teaser Trailer Teaser 2

HippY

So here we are, another Call of Duty, surprise surprise

The only reason why I care to post it is one simple reason.

The growing amount of "Body-hacking" is growing and getting better and admittedly scarier, for example the night vision guys

This CoD is a story in 2065 about that everyday people having some tech as well, but of course the army has secret super soldiers.

What I really hope is that in story mode they will get into the morality into the body hacking and its price, rather than "Press X to feel bad"

Probably it will be "Super soldier f*ck yeah" kind of story.

A man can dream 

EDIT:

So here is the trailer. It seems rather promising taking the same action movie style as before

Sooo... is this one just gonna be a movie now or...?

Core i7 4820K  |  NH-D14 | Rampage IV Extreme | Asus R9 280X DC2T | 8GB G.Skill TridentX | 120GB Samsung 840 | NZXT H440  |  Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 10 650W

Sooo... is this one just gonna be a movie now or...?

nah, it is a game, but with live action trailer

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)

Movie? Game? Movie? Game?

Where I hang out: The Garage - Car Enthusiast Club

My cars: 2006 Mazda RX-8 (MT) | 2014 Mazda 6 (AT) | 2009 Honda Jazz (AT)

PC Specs

Indonesia

CPU: i5-4690 | Motherboard: MSI B85-G43 | Memory: Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB | Power Supply: Corsair CX500 | Video Card: MSI GTX 970

Storage: Kingston V300 120GB & WD Blue 1TB | Network Card: ASUS PCE-AC56 | Peripherals: Microsoft Wired 600 & Logitech G29 + Shifter

Australia 

CPU: Ryzen 3 2200G | Motherboard: MSI - B450 Tomahawk | Memory: Mushkin - 8GB (1 x 8GB) | Storage: Mushkin 250GB & Western Digital - Caviar Blue 1TB
Video Card: GIGABYTE - RX 580 8GB | Case: Corsair - 100R ATX Mid Tower | Power Supply: Avolv 550W 80+ Gold

That was a pretty neat trailer. Gotta give Activision some credit, they do know how to make interesting trailers for their games. If this can manage to capture the silly fun of CODAW I might pick it up at some point, probably in one of Target's Buy Two Get One free game deals they do around the holidays.

First off, I like the idea of the story line. The only other franchise I've seen delve this far into a right and wrong of technological advancement is Deus-Ex.

Now people MIGHT say "herp dep, they're copying deus-ex" but as an fps and how they've explained (in this teaser) the progression of the technology kinda excites me.

I've played every COD story line from Activision and and Treyarch and the only ones I've liked are the Modern Warfare and Advanced Warfare stories. So for this would make me happy.

I couldn't care less about MP as it hasn't been fun for me since MW2.

I look forward to seeing how this goes and also look forward to trialling it.

1264c9f620e5f490e005320d658fa9fba9433ff2

But I want it now.

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40

Another game by 'Novision'

It's by Treyarch

i7 920 @ 3.5 GHz / Gigabyte X58-USB3 / Corsair H100i / 12gb Kingston Hyper X Blu / EVGA GTX 970 SSC ACX 2.0+ / 120gb SanDisk Extreme II / 650w PowerCool / Phanteks Enthoo Pro / TTe Sports Challenger Ultimate / TTe Sports Black Element / Corsair Raptor HS40

So, the last CoD borrowed the Nanosuit idea from Crysis and now this iteration turns to DeusEx model. If it was an actual movie, I would be mildly interested, but I have no nerves to click through yet more waypoints of cut scenes and the multiplayer has been infested by underage imbeciles to the point of no return. 

BOOOOOOO!

Call of Duty is bad and activision should feel bad.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

BOOOOOOO!

Call of Duty is bad and activision should feel bad.

That is SOOOOO EDGY!!! What an original opinion you have there.

The amount of people saying "Activision Suck" or similar when it's made by Treyarch makes me think how many people actually read into things :/

That is SOOOOO EDGY!!! What an original opinion you have there.

I hate Call of Duty, sue me.

Their engine is terrible, the online play consists of exploiting as much as possible and 8 year olds screaming obscenities into voice chat, Not to mention the small size of their matches, etc.

The amount of people saying "Activision Suck" or similar when it's made by Treyarch makes me think how many people actually read into things :/

Activision is the publisher behind the developers (i.e. the people who actually make the decisions, because they're the ones paying for the game to be made)

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

meh this showed me completely nothing from the game just gona see on the 26th i guess.

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

Dont care about that game,but i do think the future could be like that trailer which is sad,especially creating an upper rich class bionically enhanced and the poor peasants live in mysery.With our current society systems thats exactly whats going to happen.

Movie? Game? Movie? Game?

a game being marketed as a movie to create an absurd hype machine with zero gameplay details

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

Dont care about that game,but i do think the future could be like that trailer which is sad,especially creating an upper rich class bionically enhanced and the poor peasants live in mysery.With our current society systems thats exactly whats going to happen.

There are also the past-time teasers for this game, which collectively made a very strong implied reference to Project MKUltra. Take that info as you will.

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.

It looks like they're just pandering to popular trends at the moment. I wish they would go back to the Cold War time-frame. So much that can still be explored there.

Another one?

I'll pass. I don't like the Black Ops games, but wow did that trailer look SO real.

|  The United Empire of Earth Wants You | The Stormborn (ongoing build; 90% done)  |  Skyrim Mods Recommendations  LTT Blue Forum Theme! | Learning Russian! Blog |
|"They got a war on drugs so the police can bother me.”Tupac Shakur  | "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"Captain Malcolm Reynolds | "Museums are racist."Michelle Obama | "Slap a word like "racist" or "nazi" on it and you'll have an army at your back."MSM Logic | "A new command I give you: love one another. As I have loved you, so you must love one another"Jesus Christ | "I love the Union and the Constitution, but I would rather leave the Union with the Constitution than remain in the Union without it."Jefferson Davis |

It looks like they're just pandering to popular trends at the moment. I wish they would go back to the Cold War time-frame. So much that can still be explored there.

It appears that they are doing that, at least partially. As I said, the teasers we had up to now gave references to both the cold-war time-frame of Black Ops I, as well as the favorite historical event for the tin-foil-hatters, Project MKUltra (1953-1973).

Read the community standards; it's like a guide on how to not be a moron.

Gerdauf's Law: Each and every human being, without exception, is the direct carbon copy of the types of people that he/she bitterly opposes.

Remember, calling facts opinions does not ever make the facts opinions, no matter what nonsense you pull.