Steam gauge: Who has the most valuable steam account

Neutronicsoup

I'm very interested to see what value your steam accounts are. So click the link and post the results below. http://mysteamgauge.com/

My steam account:

capture1_2_by_neutronicsoup-d6d9u6h.png

By the way, go easy Grammar Nazis I'm dyslexic;'#';[p#'; (I'm pretty sure a full stop should go there somewhere :D)
My Deviant Art: http://neutronicsoup.deviantart.com/
Linus quote of the day "Slick you're fired"

Mine is not worth a lot although I expected that I don't tend to buy as many games due to money :3 although its almost 1K so I guess thats ok

mine's worth a hell of a lot more than I expected: 480+ USD. TBH, I think half of it I was gifted or I got free.

Daily Driver:

Case: Red Prodigy CPU: i5 3570K @ 4.3 GHZ GPU: Powercolor PCS+ 290x @1100 mhz MOBO: Asus P8Z77-I CPU Cooler: NZXT x40 RAM: 8GB 2133mhz AMD Gamer series Storage: A 1TB WD Blue, a 500GB WD Blue, a Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Nk1g2oW.png?1

More than i expected tbh

@everythingcounttolife has like 600 games or something stupid like that :D

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Umm i think we crashed the site...

Asus Z77 Sabertooth, Intel Core i5 3570k 4.2 GHz, EVGA GTX 780, Corsair Vengeance 16Gb ,

Samsung EVO 250&500Gb, Western Digital Black 2TB,  Corsair RM 750

Custom Water Loop

CPU Block Koolance 380iGPU Block EKWB Clean CSQPump Laing DDC w/ EKWB X-RES 100Radiatiors NexXxoS Monsta 240 & Swiftech 240x35Tubing PrimoChill Primoflex Advanced LRT Elegant White 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFittings White Monsoon Free Centre Compression Fittings 3/8" ID 5/8" ODFans6x Noctua NF-F12 w/Noctua LNA Adaptors

You've spent 331.3 hours playing this selection, which includes 15 items, is valued at $374.87, and requires 133.06 GB

Most of my games are free.

Umm i think we crashed the site...

Linus tweeted it and the site crashed lol

Yep its down for me too lol

Linus is getting a rep of crashing sites -_-

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

Most free or on a Steam Sale. Not nearly as much as I would like, still waiting to get a GPU :D

Untitled-1.jpg

Is Linus trying to crash one a week...??? ;)

49ry.jpg

Kind of explains why I had to span into another drive after the last Steam sale...

Apple, Piss Off! ~ Linus 2014

No, you're not hallucinating, or maybe you are... either way, I'm back. ~ Linus 2015

Just under $2000

Ive been gifted ~20 or so games

Highly doubt I have the highest but $5335.05 is pretty good (of course I never bought a full price game off Steam).   ...and according to Steamometer.com the value is only $4989.59 not sure why the two sites report different numbers. 

"You've spent 1296.1 hours playing this selection, which includes 71 items, is valued at $1019.46, and requires 469.59 GB"

You've spent 1170.2 hours playing this selection, which includes 94 items, is valued at $1059.17, and requires 297.68 GB

System - Case: NZXT Phantom Original Newegg Edition

CPU: Intel 3770K @ 4.2Ghz - CPU Cooler: Xigmatek Dark Knight - Motherboard: Asus Maximus V Formula - RAM: G.Skill Sniper Series 16Gb @ 1866Mhz

GPU: EVGA GTX 680 4Gb - PSU: Seasonic X750 - SSD: Intel 520 256Gb - HDD: Other Random Mechanical Drives

Well, I guess mine is pretty good.

nep2.png

I would like to thank Humble Bundle for making this possible.

You've spent 990.5 hours playing this selection, which includes 381 items, is valued at $4958.44, and requires 1321.15 GB

You've spent 2132.5 hours playing this selection, which includes 175 items, is valued at $2063.52, and requires 576.92 GB

Nice.

I'm not really a huge fan of these things, because it's only the current value and doesn't count everything you might have paid for. I'd like to see how much I spent on Steam titles in total.