Corsair costumer service review

So I had an accident with my keyboard, a K70 RGB, it resulted in some molten keycaps (so much as to make them unusable) and my wrist rest being molten slightly too.

I decided to try to ask Corsair for keycaps.

I went to their website and made a ticket. they said it would be answered in 2 business days. Good, neat.

However, it was day 4 and still no reply.

I made a thread in the forum and then I get attention for the ticket. They claim it was weird that I got no attention for my ticket, it can happen, fair enough, no problem.

I got help from a guy named Brian, he was very helpful and relaxed, he has sent me keycaps from California. He also told me to buy a new wristrest via their website. (which I did, it came in today)

So all in all 9/10 service.

It's great that they are willing to replace keycaps when they don't actually have to.

But the late reply is still a bit odd, not a problem for me, but it just subtracts 1 point.

I've found that they are slow at responding sometimes, but they resolve things quick. I've had issues with H100is before, and each time they just ask you to send the broken one back, then they ship a new one out. Both times I replaced them for faulty LEDs, I got a new one within 3 days. 

I've found that they are slow at responding sometimes, but they resolve things quick. I've had issues with H100is before, and each time they just ask you to send the broken one back, then they ship a new one out. Both times I replaced them for faulty LEDs, I got a new one within 3 days. 

That doesn't sound bad at all. :P

That doesn't sound bad at all. :P

Not on EVGA's level, who have said they will still honour the warranty on my cards, despite them being painted and then being waterooled, just as long as I pay the cost of the reference cooler xD

If you ring them, or go through means other than their ticket system, you can get things sorted very quick. (Corsair that is)

Unlike Acer, which I just gave up on because they were useless. Just bought a new monitor in the end. 

Yeah corsair has good tech support. In comparaison, hp is trying to loose your will to continue once they manage to make you wait for 2-3 useless trans

~New~  BoomBerryPi project !  ~New~

new build log : http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/533392-build-log-the-scrap-simulator-x/?p=7078757 (5 screen flight sim for 620$ CAD)LTT Web Challenge is back ! go here  :  http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/448184-ltt-web-challenge-3-v21/#entry601004

A molten keyboard? What did you do?

Funny you should mention this, I just had the pleasure of dealing with Corsair recently as well.

One of the cables became dislodged from my 8-pin PCI-e cable on a TX-750 watt power supply. I created a ticket online at Corsair's site and after uploading a copy of my invoice, I had a new cable in 3 days. 

Overall, pretty painless. 9.5/10 from me because nothing is a 10/10.

I've had pretty good experiences with corsair support. Typically you want to go on the live chat, which works pretty well, so you can get an answer to what ever question you have immediately.

I bought my H105 from Fry's and for some reason it was missing an important hold-down screw, so I made a ticket and they sent me a brand new AMD mounting system within a few days, free of charge.

Intel Core i7-5820K (4.4 GHz) | Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB  | 2x 360mm Custom Loop (Noctua iPPC) | ASRock X99 Extreme6 | Samsung 840 EVO 250GB | Fractal Design Define S | Corsair HX750 | Windows 10 | Corsair M65 RGB PRO | Corsair K70 RGB LUX (CherryMX Brown) | Beyerdynamic Custom One Pro & Creative Sound Blaster Z | Nexus 6P (32GB Aluminium) | Check out my setup: Project Kalte Here!

Are your fingers lava? lol

Nice to see their CS stands up to their brand.

Nah, spilled soup on the circuit board under the space key. Keyboard was tripping and led's went out.

Hairdried the Shit out of it in a panic and it worked again 100% but I melted some keycaps in the process.

I've had pretty good experiences with corsair support. Typically you want to go on the live chat, which works pretty well, so you can get an answer to what ever question you have immediately.

I did once but.... Got no answer for 10 minutes.

I sat on my wrist wrest, they gave me a new one

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."