windows dosent boot anymore.

JorksX
Go to solution Solved by JorksX,

The only things id say the problem can be is:

A: Simply windows problem, Use the start-repair and it should work.

B: Bad storage drive, It simply got too old.

C: Faulty PSU, It gives enough wattage to start the bios and such, But when the load becomes anything more than the BIOS and post it doesnt supply enough so it simply shuts down.

Found the problem,  somehow windows tried to communicate with my other hdd what I have only for stuff I need, it has no windows files. Unplugged the HDD so there was only my ssd with windows. And everything booted up normally.

Wierd stuff :D

Thanks anyway

Hello.

So last night I shutted down my computer and the screens went off like normally. But computer itself stayed on and all the fans everything was on. I thought thatbit was some bug so I did hold down the power button and went to sleep.

Now when I turn computer on, windows 8 logo is just loading, it has been like this like 1h and still loads. Tried to restart it but same thing. Got into windows automatic repair. Same thing there, it is loading loading and now only thing what I see is black screen.

I can access bios and everything but not windows itself.

Any ideas? Should I go with repair win 8 CD?

Unplug the computer,

Remove the CMOS battery,

Wait 20 seconds,

Put in the CMOS battery again,

Start the computer,

Boom, Now it should work.

It has happened to me a couple of times, This usually works.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Unplug the computer,

Remove the CMOS battery,

Wait 20 seconds,

Start the computer,

Dosent work. Tried this with jumper but still not working. Cant even boot into safe mode

remove the actual battery, not the jumper and try again. Also pull the power cord and wait for a minute or so. Press the power button a few times to make sure there is no electricity trapped somewhere. If this is a hibernation bug, this should kill that session.

PC Specs - AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D MSI B550M Mortar - 32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4-3600 @ CL16 - ASRock RX7800XT 660p 1TBGB & Crucial P5 1TB Fractal Define Mini C CM V750v2 - Windows 11 Pro

Dosent work. Tried this with jumper but still not working. Cant even boot into safe mode

As i and @NelizMastr said, Remove the Battery.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

As i and @NelizMastr said, Remove the Battery.

Yes yes, I removed the battery and power, pressed power button, reseted bios.

I'm not stupid, I know this **** :)

But now I have problem what I dont know how to solve.

Yes yes, I removed the battery and power, pressed power button, reseted bios.

I'm not stupid, I know this **** :)

But now I have problem what I dont know how to solve.

C: Faulty PSU, It gives enough wattage to start the bios and such, But when the load becomes anything more than the BIOS and post it doesnt supply enough so it simply shuts down.

My Gaming PC

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Unplug the computer,

Remove the CMOS battery,

Wait 20 seconds,

Start the computer,

*FACEPALM* how is windows boot looping have much to do with BIOS? Hes never changed bios.

I can say run a repair witht the installation disk or usb. If nothing fixes it, and you tried f8 last known configuration, transfer your files you had, then reinstall windows.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

*FACEPALM* how is windows boot looping have much to do with BIOS? Hes never changed bios.

I can say run a repair witht the installation disk or usb. If nothing fixes it, and you tried f8 last known configuration, transfer your files you had, then reinstall windows.

It has happened to me a couple of times, Both on my current computer, Laptop and my old computer.

I asked the same thing to the guy who helped me the first time, "What does the bios have to do with Windows?"

He did not know.

My Gaming PC

Trust me, Im an Engineer

It has happened to me a couple of times, Both on my current computer, Laptop and my old computer.

I asked the same thing to the guy who helped me the first time, "What does the bios have to do with Windows?"

He did not know.

Its just wierd.

CPU: Pentium G3258 @ 3.2GHz || GPU:(first release,used) MSI R9 270 OC || Motherboard:MSI Z97-G45 Gaming Motherboard || RAM: 8 GB G.Skill Sniper 1600 || Monitors: Vizio 22 in Ultra slim 1080p TV || Storage: Seagate barracuda 160 GB 7200RPM,(REFURB) 1TB toshiba 7200RPM || PSU: (stripped from 2013 CAD PC)Corsair CX600 build was under $420

BE SURE TO FOLLOW YOUR THREADS! READ THIS BEFORE POSTING IN TROUBLESHOOTING!! http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/40334-read-before-asking-for-help/

Its just wierd.

Software does weird shit sometimes, Thats why i generally prefer Hardware.

My Gaming PC

Trust me, Im an Engineer

Found the problem,  somehow windows tried to communicate with my other hdd what I have only for stuff I need, it has no windows files. Unplugged the HDD so there was only my ssd with windows. And everything booted up normally.

Wierd stuff :D

Thanks anyway