Sennheiser OCX 686G SPORTS

thx nick <3

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

But are u the real Nick? NIck B) B) B) B) :ph34r:

Best intro ever!

Main PC: 4690k, LMG Edition G1 Gaming GTX 980, 16GB Hyper X Fury, Asus Z97-A, EVGA G2 850W, Crucial MX100 128GB, WD Red 1TB 2.5", Dark Rock 3

Laptop: Asus UX305 Monitor: Asus PB278Q Keyboard: Filco Majestouch 2 TKL Mouse: Corsair M65

Thought i would post my review of the sennheiser cx685, the older cousin of these earbuds.

http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/295906-sennhiser-cx685-review/

My Rig  

PCPartPicker part list: http://ca.pcpartpicker.com/p/kGNksY

CPU: Intel Core i7-4770 3.4GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($379.00 @ shopRBC) 

CPU Cooler: RAIJINTEK THEMIS 65.7 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($34.99 @ NCIX) 

Motherboard: MSI CSM-H87M-G43 Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($78.83 @ DirectCanada) 

Memory: Kingston HyperX 16GB (4 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($139.99 @ Memory Express) 

Storage: Kingston Fury 120GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($71.34 @ DirectCanada) 

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($92.95 @ Vuugo) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 280X 3GB Video Card  ($298.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($125.98 @ Newegg Canada) 

Power Supply: Corsair CX 600W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($66.99 @ NCIX) 

Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 - 64-bit (OEM) (64-bit)  ($116.00 @ shopRBC) 

Case Fan: Cougar Turbine 120 (4-Pack) 60.4 CFM 120mm  Fans  ($23.99 @ NCIX) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Monitor: HP 22xi 60Hz 21.5" Monitor  ($187.11 @ Amazon Canada) 

Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX) 

Mouse: Razer DeathAdder 2013 Wired Optical Mouse  ($76.99 @ Amazon Canada) 

Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($78.98 @ DirectCanada) 

Total: $2074.22

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when availableGenerated by PCPartPicker 2015-04-10 15:33 EDT-0400Build log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/303263-the-dell-from-hell/#entry4121100 

Phone Compassion Spreadsheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1EN6s426gyxqPloIqT4wQ7Y7yovkkQy_5B3djVN-N-R8/edit#gid=0

Gta V Pc Online Crew http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/344773-unofficial-linus-tech-tips-gta-v-crew-pc/

Looks like you made good use of your time in Japan.

Are we getting many more videos filmed over there?

Thumps up for the intro!

Who doesn't want to do this with his in-ears from time to time? :)

Ryzen 5 5600, 32GB DDR4, GTX 3070Ti, Acer Predator x34

InWin 901

Considering the "fun" he has with it, Linus should do a review of some bluetooth on-ear lifestyle headphones while running. Should be fun :D

How was this video captured? Was Brandon(or whoever else was the cameraman) running along or riding a bike or something? Also if Luke had a GoPro attached..................

My build log(in progress): http://bit.ly/1CMaebR

Cheers & Ciao!

Venki

Wow, that was some seriously beautiful cinematography and a great video overall. 

Like the look of those headphones! I'll have to give them a go and see if I can FINALLY replace my top end Klipsch (so really not that high end in the grand scheme) in ear headphones.  As not only a techy but also a very active person I like seeing these videos about workout gear!

I also liked the format of this video with Luke running the whole time and the camera in what I'm guessing was a car? Good job guys! Keep up the good work!

EDIT: Upon checking Sennheiser's website it doesnt look like these are available for the iphone/ipad currently? I'm assuming back ordered?

I would LOVE to see more fitness gear reviews!!! Hard to find good ones these days and being the physically active person I am I would probably watch all of them!! ^_^ 

Ah yes, I recall watching this on Vessel 2 weeks ago. :P

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

please make something like secret forum page for the people over at vessel. it sucks to not be able to discuss on the forum when your there.

and awesome camera work there. that looked more professional than some TV shows

Desktop Build Log http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/486571-custom-wooden-case-with-lighting/#entry6529892

thinkpad l450, i5-5200u, 8gb ram, 1080p ips, 250gb samsung ssd, fingerprint reader, 72wh battery <3, mx master, motorola lapdock as secound screen

Please quote if you want me to respond and marking as solved is always appreciated.

I would love to see more fitness videos!

But how is the comfort on the silicion/rubber pads? my biggest issue with in-ears is comfort in the ear, its start to itch like after 30 min.

this is common issue i have had with my older Klipch and Sennheiser in-ears.

At work i have custom made silicon ear plugs and those are Great! but i doubt i could use those with this one because it would make the whole setup bulky.

also, i welcome more sports/fitness stuff, as long a they are not gimmicks.

So I'm curious how much exercise luke got/ How many takes this video took?

Actually I need a new pair of IEM's for my pushbike into work each day, was leaning towards the jaybird bluebuds.

Was this filmed a while ago then? Because I know Luke has been having knee issues.

AMD FX-8350   -   Gigabyte GA-990FX-UD3   -   ADATA XPG 8GB   -   Asus GTX 780   -   Fractal Design Define R4   -   Corsair CS650M

Kingston 120GB SSD and Seagate Barracuda 1TB   -   CM Storm QuickFire Rapid   -   Razer DeathAdder 2013

My current pair of ear buds never stay put like they do for other people. I think these might overcome my mutated ears.

Sennheiser has made lime green look good on these and the specs seem pretty good as well. Like how you are switching video styles and hosts. B)

How was this video captured? Was Brandon(or whoever else was the cameraman) running along or riding a bike or something? Also if Luke had a GoPro attached..................

They were in the back of a vehicle driving in front of Luke. You can hear the exhaust at times in the video :P 

please make something like secret forum page for the people over at vessel. it sucks to not be able to discuss on the forum when your there.

and awesome camera work there. that looked more professional than some TV shows

We've discussed it a bit but we're still figuring out the best way to do so.

And thanks! Really high praise, I've passed it on to the team that worked on it :) 

Was this filmed a while ago then? Because I know Luke has been having knee issues.

Yep it was filmed about 3 weeks ago now I think.

Wish i saw this link before i bought the Bluetooth headphones that i got... Battery is ok, sound is ok, but good lord they dont want to stay in for the life of me.

Primary:

Intel i5 4670K (3.8 GHz) | ASRock Extreme 4 Z87 | 16GB Crucial Ballistix Tactical LP 2x8GB | Gigabyte GTX980ti | Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 240GB | Corsair RM 850W | Nanoxia Deep Silence 1| Ducky Shine 3 | Corsair m95 | 2x Monoprice 1440p IPS Displays | Altec Lansing VS2321 | Sennheiser HD558 | Antlion ModMic

HTPC:

Intel NUC i5 D54250WYK | 4GB Kingston 1600MHz DDR3L | 256GB Crucial M4 mSATA SSD | Logitech K400

NAS:

Thecus n4800 | WD White Label 8tb x4 in raid 5

Phones:

Oneplux 6t (Mint), Nexus 5x 8.1.0 (wifi only), Nexus 4 (wifi only)